Max Pandora, Friesian horse for adoption

Discussion in 'Animal Scams' started by Godzilla, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Godzilla

Godzilla Super Moderator Staff Member

Return-Path: <pandora_max@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 197.159.15.88, Yaounde, Cameroon, Camtel
    Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012
    Subject: Champion cute friesian horse for adoption -------------------------------------

Hello there thanks for the love and care you have for this my horse he is a

Beautiful Male Friesian sport horse for adoption . He is 6 years old He is completely black .he have all papers and shots up To date he is of height 15.2 .he is well trained and as well as do love playing with kids and other Household pets. I have worked with him on a daily basis using natural horsemanship techniques to educate him on his manners. He has been under the saddle for 6 months. so our Beautiful Male Friesian sport horse for adoption is not for sale ok all you will have to pay is 1500$ for the transportation to your house ok

about our location we are from the usa but right now we are located in cameroon since we had a race there and due to the condition of the place my Beautiful Male Friesian sport horse for adoption could not partake in it ok so if that is ok by you then get back to use with the following information so that we can take to the airport and make the reservation under your names and address ok

full names
    house address
    state
    zip code
    phone number
    airport close to your house

as soon as we have all the following information we will take to the airport and make the reservation of the Beautiful Male Friesian sport horse for adoption under you are names and address
    thanks and waiting