Medina Nurbangamedova, Azerbaijan

Discussion in 'Russian Romance Scammers' started by Garreg Ddu, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Garreg Ddu

Garreg Ddu Gweinyddwr Staff Member

Return-Path: <boris4la@mail.com>
    Received: from [89.38.99.9] ([49.49.248.157]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmxus002 [74.208.5.15]) with ESMTPSA (Nemesis) id 0M92VP-1fQOSm37bp-00CNGx;
    Mon, 02 Jul 2018 19:58:47 +0200

Origin IP Address = 49.49.248.157 = Triple T Internet PCL., Thailand, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Bangkok

Subject: What have you been up to all these years?
    Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 19:58:44 +0200
    <boris4la@mail.com>
    Reply-To: <biggimedinaboolom@scruntomont.com>
    To: ********

Too long time I had been expecting for a miracle, but a miracle did not happen. All, what I wanted was to get good friend or even something much more necessary. But a lot of time has passed, and a marvel have not happen (smiles). So I decided to try the chance and make the first move, a step in way of write this note to learn you. My name is Medina, and I am looking for a decent person! I wish to meet a real man from different country. I am ready to be my all life with such man! I am a real girl who would like to find first of all a decent, caring, who can take care of a girl a man. I think that just time will show how much we may be together. Im 29 years old. I believe that at my age, I already have to something to make with my life. In it note I am attaching you my foto, so you may see that I am in good shape. Oh, forgot to say that I am originally and live in Azerbaijan. I believe that this info will be enough to interested you. Now all depends on you! I wish that after I open the mail again, I be able to get your reply and photo.I will be very glad if you write me the answer to my personal e-mail address <biggimedinaboolom@scruntomont.com>

Medina

2. Otacon180

Otacon180 Guest

Is she sending everyone the same pictures?

3. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

4. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

5. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

And if we do not have them we want them!