Medina Nurbangamedova, Azerbaijan

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Return-Path: <boris4la@mail.com>
Received: from [89.38.99.9] ([49.49.248.157]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmxus002 [74.208.5.15]) with ESMTPSA (Nemesis) id 0M92VP-1fQOSm37bp-00CNGx;
Mon, 02 Jul 2018 19:58:47 +0200

Origin IP Address = 49.49.248.157 = Triple T Internet PCL., Thailand, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Bangkok

Subject: What have you been up to all these years?
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 19:58:44 +0200
<boris4la@mail.com>
Reply-To: <biggimedinaboolom@scruntomont.com>
To: ********

Too long time I had been expecting for a miracle, but a miracle did not happen. All, what I wanted was to get good friend or even something much more necessary. But a lot of time has passed, and a marvel have not happen (smiles). So I decided to try the chance and make the first move, a step in way of write this note to learn you. My name is Medina, and I am looking for a decent person! I wish to meet a real man from different country. I am ready to be my all life with such man! I am a real girl who would like to find first of all a decent, caring, who can take care of a girl a man. I think that just time will show how much we may be together. Im 29 years old. I believe that at my age, I already have to something to make with my life. In it note I am attaching you my foto, so you may see that I am in good shape. Oh, forgot to say that I am originally and live in Azerbaijan. I believe that this info will be enough to interested you. Now all depends on you! I wish that after I open the mail again, I be able to get your reply and photo.I will be very glad if you write me the answer to my personal e-mail address <biggimedinaboolom@scruntomont.com>

Medina