Mehdi Kasun, Total Exploration and Production, Qatar

Discussion in 'Employment scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 171.25.193.78, [​IMG] SWEDEN, Foreningen for digitala fri- och rattigheter
    Return Path: hr_official@rayana.ir
    Date: 19th Apr 2017
    Subject: JOB VACANCY NOTIFICATION
    Reply to: hr_official@rayana.ir

Total Exploration and production Qatar
    Department of Human Resources
    Al Fardan Tower, 61 Al Funduq street, West Bay
    P.O.Box 9803, Doha, Qatar

JOB VACANCY NOTIFICATION

This is to inform you that we have many job opportunities in Total Exploration and production Qatar; the management has decided to fill up all the positions with foreign international reputable and experienced applicants. Total Exploration and production values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity as a company and in our employees. In Qatar, Total Exploration and production hires full-time employees with education and experienced.

If you are interested kindly Contact and send your CV/Resume to: hr_official@rayana.ir

We are looking forward to your response.

Best Regards
    Mehdi Kasun,
    Human Resources Manager,
    TOTAL E&P QATAR.

2. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

3. ALAASCORP88

ALAASCORP88 Guest

30th/NOVEMBER/2017

Dear

I have been contacted by TOTAL E&P QATAR to assist you with the application of your Labour permit and entry visa through the State Of Qatar Ministry of Interior, General Directorate of Border Passports & Expatriates Affairs . In my capacity as an immigration representative, I have to inform you on the Qatari laws and policies in regards to Highly Skilled Migrant seeking to enter Qatar.

A person seeking leave to enter Qatar as a Highly Skilled Migrant must provide certain documents to enable his/her immigration representative apply and obtain the required labour permit papers.

In other to apply for your labour permit/entry visa,I have attached (1) Entry visa application form(2) Family Entry visa application form; for this purpose.These forms should be filled and sent back immediately with these requirements;

a) Your academic/professional certificates.
    b) Photo page of your international passport
    c) A passport photograph
    d) $1,900 USD (as stated on the labour permit approval invoice)

In pursuance and actualization of your work permit papers,Please fill out the entry visa application form , Family entry visa application form and submit copies of academic certificates,passport photograph,and a verifiable ID CARD e.g. International passport /Or Driver’s License /Or National ID CARD.

The State Of Qatar Ministry of Interior,General Directorate of Border Passports & Expatriates Affairs department have also provided further instruction in pursuance of the entry clearance certificate/Labour permit required by the State Of Qatar Ministry of Interior,General Directorate of Border Passports & Expatriates Affairs for your Labour/Resident Permit.

Attached is the Payment proforma invoice issued by the State Of Qatar Ministry of Interior,General Directorate of Border Passports & Expatriates Affairs department. Payment should be made in accordance to the instruction embedded on the invoice.

When payment is made,you are required to scan the bank deposit WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER Payment slip and the filled Labour approval form via email attachment. Once i receive the payment deposit slip and the filled Labour Approval form, I shall forward the same to the State Of Qatar Ministry of Interior,General Directorate of Border Passports & Expatriates Affairs for the release of your entry clearance and Labour approval certificate.

The entire documents will be filed at the State Of Qatar Ministry of Interior,General Directorate of Border Passports & Expatriates Affairs department once the entry clearance and Labour approval certificates are issued by the Border Passports & Expatriates Affairs Department.

Scan all the documents via email attachment and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Acknowledge receipt of this mail by calling me on : +97430362947.
    ISMAIL BASHAR.
    Tel: +97430362947.
    Emails: ismailbashar01@gmail.com

State Of Qatar Ministry of Interior,General Directorate of Border Passports & Expatriates Affairs
    22nd February Street, Al Luqta District,P.O. Box 2399
    Doha, Qatar

4. ALAASCORP88

ALAASCORP88 Guest

Total Exploration and production Qatar
    Department of Human Resources
    Al Fardan Tower, 61 Al Funduq street, West Bay
    P.O.Box 9803, Doha, Qatar
    Dear Prospective employee,
    This is to inform you with gratitude that we have received your
    resume/CV and we are pleased with your qualifications and
    Experiences. Due to low voice quality in telephone interviews and
    Communication problems, we have deemed it necessary for the interview
    to be conducted online to avoid inadequacies. Answer the questions on
    the attached interview form, sign and
    send back to us via email. Attached is our Online Interview
    Application form, kindly fill in your personal information and answer
    the questions precisely and correctly Submit the Online Interview
    Application Form as soon as possible (NOT MORE THAN 48 HOURS).
    You will only be contacted if we are satisfied with the online
    interview questions/answers and your identification documents verified
    via the respective authorities.
    Please send the filled interview form, your certificates and a copy of
    your international passport to us via email attachment.
    Thank you for your cooperation.
    Sincerely,
    Mehdi Kasun,
    Human Resources Manager,
    TOTAL E&P QATAR.
    --------------------------------------------
    On Thu, 10/26/17, alaa Hwaree