Mercy Favour Emmanuel, from Rwanda

Discussion in 'Refugee scams' started by Godzilla, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Godzilla

Godzilla Super Moderator Staff Member

From 41.82.146.187, [​IMG] Senegal, Sonatel
    Return-Path: <mercybaby050@yahoo.com>
    Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013
    Subject: FROM MISS MERCY

Hello my dearest
    how are you and your family and your country? and especially how is your health which is the most important to human existence, i hope you are doing great and may God almighty bless your for me. so below is little bit about me.

My name is Miss Mercy favour Emmanuel i am (25 yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with my age, willing to serve. i am from Rwanda in East Africa,5.8ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) was in Senegal West African where I'm presently residing in N'dioum red cross orphanage here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the lost of my parent. I am in suffering and pains here and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation.

My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. ln this orphanage, we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, i said that is better to be a slave than to be here as an orphanage.

The only person i have now is Rev. Tilewa Johnson is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (ASSEMBLE DU GLORY MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel. because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. send me your picture, ok.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. see you soonest i wish you the very best of good luck.
    bye, yours sincerely,
    Miss mercy

2. Spidey

Spidey Ninja

Received: from 178.33.110.46, [​IMG] France, Clermont-ferrand, Ovh Systems
    Return-Path: <mercybaby050@yahoo.com>
    Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 1
    Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER

Dearest ,

I am pleased with your consideration to lead me out of this situation,may that grace and of our God lead you to finish up this transfer so that i can leave this sorrowful situation that has taken my happiness away for a while. All the minutes i think of my ugly situation here, it makes me to shed tears because i have never expected such in my life.Bellow is the contact information of my bank, please if you know you are not willing to help with your sincerely heart, don't communicate with them as i don't want a situation you hurt my little hope of life.

BANK NAME: DBS BANK LONDON BRANCH UNITED KINGDOM
    4th Floor, Paternoster House
    65 St Paul's Churchyard
    London EC4M 8AB, UK
    Mail: [infodbsbank@london.com]
    Mail: [infodbsbankoflondon@fastmail.co.uk]

Tel; +442081440538
    Fax: +447017047437

Contact Mr Johnsteve Godwin Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept.

DEPOSIT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS,

Depositor; Dr. Mr. Emmanuel Muamba
    NEXT Of Kin : Miss. Favour Mercy Emmanuel (Daughter)
    account No. 098755018806471100
    Amount; $5.7 Million US Dollars.

Please contact them now on how to transfer the money deposited by my late father DR Emmanuel Muamba of which i am the next of kin.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please try and contact the bank with their email address or telephone as i communicated with my bank is a major step to complete this transfer for more information please inform them that you are my foreign partner as i have already introduce you to the bank. l am waiting to hear from you soonest!.

yours,
    Miss Mercy Favour

3. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member