Hello

see bellow our bank details and we are in Lithuania

BANK NAME Paysera,JSC
IBAN:LT723500010003225733
SWIFT CODE:EVIULT21XXX
Acc Name:MFOR ENYI CLARENCE
Bank Address:Menulio st.7,vilnius,
LT-04326,Lithuania

How many eggs do you want and what species .

Thanks

Arie

Actually i loocking for some fertile parrot egg. If i not mistaken i the one who contact this supplier know as symphony resources at www.weiku.com. below is his first feedback to my mail -
Hello

Nice to read from you again .

see bellow our price list

Macaws:

Greenwings $20.00
Scarlets $20.00
Blue & Gold $20.00
Hahns $20.00
Military $20.00

Hyacinth Macaw$25.00

African Parrots
Timneh African Greys $15.00
Congo African Greys $15.00

Cockatoos$25
Triton $20.00
Umbrella $25.00
Moluccan $20.00

Payment we accept bitcoins or western union

We do ship with UPS or Fedex

Kindly advise on the quantity you need and the species you need .

Thanks

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
@Arie thank you for the information. I will check further however there is a large red flag here. "Payment we accept bitcoins or western union" Both methods are almost impossible to trace and get a refund.

Arie

I reply his mail by asking him do you accept paypal or bank transfer? Because if i using paypal i can hold the money till i receive the eggs before i release it right? But if bank transfer what can i do? can anyone help me please.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
First of all is it legal for you to import these eggs into your country? Many scammers will offer to sell them because they are not generally allowed into a certain country.

Secondly why not go to one of your local pet shops and purchase them ? Is it because they are not allowed into your country? If so then all you will be doing is to waste your time and lose your money.

Arie

First of all is it legal for you to import these eggs into your country? Many scammers will offer to sell them because they are not generally allowed into a certain country.

Secondly why not go to one of your local pet shops and purchase them ? Is it because they are not allowed into your country? If so then all you will be doing is to waste your time and lose your money.
If i go to my local shop only can purchase a baby parrot that will cost me malaysian currency RM2600. If i buy a parrot egg will only cost me RM200 to RM250 per egg.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
So an egg is about double the price offered from overseas. IF you receive the egg!

The very first thing is to check with the authorities regarding the process that must be followed to import any eggs. I think that you may find it very hard and complicated and maybe the fees are also expensive.

If you used say western union there is also their fees and charges to bear in mind.

Re: We do ship with UPS or Fedex. How much would this cost?

Now IF you did eventually manage to get an egg from overseas what happens if anything goes wrong? Suddenly you are relying on an unknown person in another country.

If you spend a little more and buy from a local pet shop you can always go back and see them if anything goes wrong.

Great caution is required if buying things like this from overseas. Anybody that asks for payment via western union or bitcoin is a potential scammer and in that case you will just lose any money you send.

Overall IF the deal is genuine (it looks bad) you MAY save a few dollars but risk losing all your money.

I am not an expert on eggs but how would the egg be kept alive for transportation in a freezing aircraft hold? How expensive would it be to keep it alive?

My opinion is that it is not worth the risk. Thank you.

More information here: https://antifraudintl.org/forums/animal-scams.502/

Last edited:

Arie

So an egg is about double the price offered from overseas. IF you receive the egg!

The very first thing is to check with the authorities regarding the process that must be followed to import any eggs. I think that you may find it very hard and complicated and maybe the fees are also expensive.

If you used say western union there is also their fees and charges to bear in mind.

Re: We do ship with UPS or Fedex. How much would this cost?

Now IF you did eventually manage to get an egg from overseas what happens if anything goes wrong? Suddenly you are relying on an unknown person in another country.

If you spend a little more and buy from a local pet shop you can always go back and see them if anything goes wrong.

Great caution is required if buying things like this from overseas. Anybody that asks for payment via western union or bitcoin is a potential scammer and in that case you will just lose any money you send.

Overall IF the deal is genuine (it looks bad) you MAY save a few dollars but risk losing all your money.

I am not an expert on eggs but how would the egg be kept alive for transportation in a freezing aircraft hold? How expensive would it be to keep it alive?

My opinion is that it is not worth the risk. Thank you.

More information here: https://antifraudintl.org/forums/animal-scams.502/
Thank you very much De Master Yoda. Is really not worth the risk. Better spend a bit more for it.

L

Leo Heyke

Hey Guys i don't think MFOR ENYI CLARENCE is a scam because my company have import parrots and parrots eggs from this him and their farm .so i don't think is a good idea bringing this up without even know someone or when the person have not collected your money and don't deliver . he only told you his own way of payment he accept not you start calling the person a scam .

idiot small.jpg