Mhiz Fatima

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <sunsha0416@yeah.net>
Received: from (EHLO sonic305-35.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (77.238.177.97)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018
Reply-To: Mhiz Fatima <flk2017@yahoo.com>
Subject: Transfer

Attn: Please and a good day to you,

I have an important information for the owner of this email ID but first of all, I want to make sure if this email is still valid, I want you to confirm if this email is correct and is being checked by only you.

At your response I will proceed and let you know what information I have for you. I am taking this measure to prevent any mistakes, because of the sensitivity of the information I have for you. I have a business proposition for you that would guarantee you 30% of our approved contract value, as your assistance is required as investment manager to manage the funds in profitable investment ventures for 10-20years. this transaction / procedure is 100% risk free and legitimate.

I am writing to acquaint you of a transaction and monetary transfer of $5.5 Million United state dollar. I need a reliable partner to have custody of this fund and we can invest on Real Estate which is at the low presently. Regarding the procedure of this transaction, I will like us to work on it mutually as partners to enable us commence with all rrangements sorted to swiftly conclude this transfer with you.

Best Regards,
Fatima

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: mhbecker@uol.com.br
Received: from (EHLO sonic314-36.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.189.162)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018
Reply-To: Lawrence Kamara fatimalawrenekama86@yahoo.com
Subject: Anticipating to hear from you

Good day,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your name and contact from ONE OF MY FRIEND WHO IS A MEMBER OF IVOIRE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE. and I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trustworthy person that I can do business with and by the recommendation, I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I have an inheritance I want you to handle for me, the amount is US$5.5 Million dollar deposited in a bank by my late father, I want you to stand as my late father business partner in claiming the money from the bank ,I am ready to part with you 20% of the total money to you if you can help me claim it , I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you.

Anticipating to hear from you dearest one.
Thanks
Fatima