Michael Bent

Discussion in 'Central Bank of Nigeria scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 105.112.23.123, [​IMG] NIGERIA, Airtel Networks Limited
    Return-Path: kelvin.chua@ksd-indonesia.co.id
    Subject: How are you,i have been trying to mail you..
    Date: 2016-12-13
    Reply to: michaelbent88@gmail.com

Good day,

Am Sorry to mail you without your permission,let me go straight to the point,my names are Michael Bent i work with Central Bank ,am account Auditor ,i have just discovered a deposit own by a foreigner whom i have confirmed Dead from your Country and he has the same name with you,i have been searching online to get a honest person that has the same name with him and come across your name and smiled,if you can cooperate with me,i can present you as his next of kin and the Fifty Million United States Dollars( $ 50,000 000 USD ) will be transferred to you,as his next of kin,no body will ever find out as far as you keep all our dealing Confidential and Secrete,i have all modalities and information that will permit you to receive this fund from our Bank within 7 working days,after confirmation of the transfer into your account,we can share it 50% %50,if you will be sincere and trust worthy to do this business ,kindly get back to me with your direct number.

Please reply me fast we can get this done withing 7 working days.

Kindly mail me on my private box: michaelbent88@gmail.com

Regards
    Michael Bent.