Michel Kafando, Eco Bank

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: mrmichelkafando1@gmail.com
Received: from sonic312-34.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (mpq404.aol.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [74.6.128.96])
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018
Reply-To: Mr michel kafando mrmichelkafando1@gmail.com
Subject: Compliments of the day, Eco Bank about your donation f

Compliments of the day !

Greetings to you,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the mail forward to me and the content are well noted. Actually this woman mrsnicoleapollonia11@yandex.com has been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that she has just few days to live, the information i got is that her doctor prescribed her to go angioplasty surgery.

Regarding to her instruction, I promise to use all my legal powers as one of the foreign remittance director, mrmichelkafando1@gmail.com, of Eco Bank, eco.bank.1bf@accountant.com, to see that the funds is transferred as soon as possible with your full trust and cooperation, and make sure you use the fund and fulfill her dream. Please kindly assured me that you are not going to use any part of the fund to sponsor terrorism or involve your self in drug or any form of violence in your country or any part of the world.

Waiting to hear from you,
Mr. Michel Kafando

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrmichelkafando1@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-f65.google.com (mpq407.aol.prodcr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [209.85.213.65])
Subject: Please go ahead and contact the bank,

Compliments of the day,
This is to acknowledge the receipt of the mail forwarded to me from your partner, Mrs. Nicole Apollonia, mrsnicoleapollonia@yandex.com, mrsnicoleapollonia11@yandex.com, on your behalf and the content are well noted. Actually this woman has been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that she has just few days to live, the information i got is that her doctor prescribed her to go angioplasty surgery.

Regarding to her instruction, I promise to use all my legal powers as one of the foreign remittance director to see that the funds is transferred as soon as possible with your full trust and cooperation, and make sure you use the fund and fulfill her dream. Please kindly assured me that you are not going to use any part of the fund to sponsor terrorism or involve yourself in drug or any form of violence in your country or any part of the world.
Waiting to hear from you and please go ahead and contact the bank : eco.bank.1bf@accountant.com
Mr. Michel Kafando

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: mrmichelkafando1@gmail.com
Received: from mail-wm0-f51.google.com (mpq410.aol.consmr.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [74.125.82.51])
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018
Subject: please i need your confirmation email to, eco.bank.1bf@accountant.com

Greetings to you,
why the silent and what is the situation now ?
have you contacted the bank ?
eco.bank.1bf@accountant.com
please i need your confirmation email,
Mr Kafando