Administratrix
Staff member
Received: from 41.203.65.217,
Abuja, Nigeria, Glo-mobile Network Services

Return-path: <michelleseung70@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <michelleseung70@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012

Dear Counsel,

Pardon my mode of communication, I have gone through your profile and am pleased with your reputation. I would want you to help me file a contempt petition against my ex-spouse for failure to make court ordered payments of Child Support and Medical support.

Please advise ASAP.

Michelle Seung

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <michelleseung70@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wg0-f50.google.com (mail-wg0-f50.google.com [74.125.82.50]) (using TLSv1 with cipher RC4-SHA (128/128 bits))
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Subject: More Information - Legal Help

Dear Counsel,

I appreciate your swift response as per my inquiry. I would have visited your office if I was in the states but I live in south Korea while my ex spouse Hadrian Seung who is a citizen of U.S.A lives in Illinois. I and my ex spouse fell in love during his UN deployment visit to south Korea 1995 and got married 1996. He is a medical practitioner for the UN. As a result of my conductive deafness it is difficult to reach you by phone, would have loved to discuss this matter on phone.

I and my ex spouse agreed under a separation Agreement incorporated, merged into and made part of the court decree for a settlement of Child Support, Spousal Support, and Medical support of $781,750USD he has only paid $195,000 but still owing $586,750 and the stipulated time for completion of payment has long elapsed.

This is the reason why I contacted you as there is already an agreement in place. Thus, I request your legal services to enforce the court order compelling him to remit balance owed me. kindly send me a copy of your retainer and if the terms are acceptable I will sign so we can commence the process without delay, Immediately I receive the retainer agreement I will furnish you further details.

Sincerely
Michelle Seung
# 34 Yonhi Dong,
Seoul, 110-113, South Korea

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Received: from mail-wg0-f50.google.com (mail-wg0-f50.google.com [74.125.82.50]) (using TLSv1 with cipher RC4-SHA (128/128 bits))
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Subject: More Information - Legal Help

Dear Counsel,

I appreciate your swift response as per my inquiry. I would have visited your office if I was in the states but I live in south Korea while my ex spouse Hadrian Seung who is a citizen of U.S.A lives in (name of your State or country). I and my ex spouse fell in love during his UN deployment visit to south Korea 1995 and got married 1996. He is a medical practitioner for the UN. As a result of my conductive deafness it is difficult to reach you by phone, would have loved to discuss this matter on phone.

I and my ex spouse agreed under a separation Agreement incorporated, merged into and made part of the court decree for a settlement of Child Support, Spousal Support, and Medical support of $781,750USD he has only paid $195,000 but still owing $586,750 and the stipulated time for completion of payment has long elapsed.

This is the reason why I contacted you as there is already an agreement in place. Thus, I request your legal services to enforce the court order compelling him to remit balance owed me. kindly send me a copy of your retainer and if the terms are acceptable I will sign so we can commence the process without delay, Immediately I receive the retainer agreement I will furnish you further details.

Sincerely
Michelle Seung
# 34 Yonhi Dong,
Seoul, 110-113, South Korea

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from mail-wg0-f50.google.com (mail-wg0-f50.google.com [74.125.82.50])
Subject: Re: Documents Attached

Dear counsel.

Yes the documents comes in original version. I will send it alongside your retainer agreement via mail.

Do send me the retainer as soon as possible.

Thanks
Michelle

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Reported name going around again in a divorce collection scam. Michelle Seung. If you get one, let us know. Ex-husand is Hadrian Seung.