Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customer

Date: Sat, 13 May
Reply-To: Mr Mike Pence <brobertpeterson38@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <17718859.2793557.1494639791246.JavaMail.root@eco.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: ASSIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

ASSIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP..... OVERDUE FUND RELEASED TODAY

I am Mike Pence, and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliverd to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your check draft.

Eighteen million united states dollars $18,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by Honorable president Donald Trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent MR ROCHAS JESUS

Also reconfirm your details for the check delivery by filling the form below and send it immediately to our Email: donaldtrump053@yahoo.com in for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:
1. Full Names :
2. Residential Address :
3. Mobile Number:
4. Fax Number :
5. Occupation :
6. Sex :
7. Age :
8. Nationality :
9. Country :
10. Marital Status :

Accept my hearty congratulation again!

Yours Sincerely,
MR MIKE PENCE
vice-president USA
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA

Return-Path: <lorenzoresta@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15c2109900c.lorenzoresta@alice.it>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017
Reply-To: officefile@cheerful.com
Subject: FROM DESK OF UNITED STATE VICE PRESIDENT MR.MIKE PENCE?

Pay Attention To This Letter.

Why are you so ungrateful in life after i have told you several time in my message that you should send this US$100 to DAVID ABE to enable you receive and confirm your approval funds of $5 millions funds for the betterment of your life which i have vow for your entire joy and happiness with access of your fund that is ready to be in your possession as soon as you send this US$100 as directed below for final confirmation of your fund in your possession.

Does it means that you do not appreciate good thing in your life that makes you not to follow my common instruction to send this US$100 to John Morgan because you will surely receive and secure your fund after the payment of this US$100 as directed below so i want you to be rest assured that after you send this US$100 today then consider your fund to be in your possession and your life will change for better with access of your fund .

If you know that you will not send this US$100 to DAMION CHINEDU directed below then update me so that i will personally visit Wood-forest bank Authority to terminate your name as beneficiary and i will officially inform Benin President (Yayi Bony) give Court Order to terminate your name as beneficiary and cancel the transfer in your name because it is taking you too long to send common US$100 after all what i have done for you to receive and confirm this fund .

If you think that you can defile my order and instruction given to you for the payment of US$100 so that your fund will be with you for the betterment of your life in future then update me now so that i will officially make the announcement to terminate your name immediately because i hate peoples without common understanding and believing so mark my word today that you will finally rejoice with access of your fund as soon as you send this US$100 as directed below today for final confirmation of your fund.

I want you to commit your last effort to make sure that you send this US$100 today and conclude this successful confirmation of your fund today so that your life will change for better .

The above money should be sent in via WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER within 24 Hrs in favor of the smooth confirmation of the funds into your Account..

Receiver Name : DAVID ABE
City:Cotonou
Test Question: IN GOD
Answer : WE TRUST
Amount :US$100
Sender Name...................?
Sender Address.................?
Reference Numbers...................?

Thanks for your understanding

Mr Mike Pence
Vice President of the United States

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 3g and Gprs Customers

Message-ID: <138173.39040.qm@web102315.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp>
Sender: steamktkr@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017
Reply-To: Mike Pence <mrmikepence9292@yahoo.com>
Subject: Assigned By President Donald Trump .Overdue Fund Release Today

Assigned By President Donald Trump .Overdue Fund Release Today

I am Mike Pence, and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your check draft

Eighteen million united states dollars $18,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by Honorable president Donald Trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent MR ROCHAS JESUS

Also reconfirm your details for the check delivery by filling the form below and send it immediately for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:
1. Full Names :
2. Residential Address :
3. Mobile Number:
4. Fax Number :
5. Occupation :
6. Sex :
7. Age :
8. Nationality :
9. Country :
10. Marital Status :

Yours Sincerely,
MR MIKE PENCE
vice-president USA
Phone number text only +1(202) 852-2362

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: <lazorenko@post.ru>
Subject: To: Sir/Ma
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017
Message-ID: <web-44010517@be2-mc.corbina.ru>

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
PRESIDENTIAL VILLA, CAPITOL HILL, WASHINGTON D.C.TEL: CONFIDENTIAL,
OUR
REF/PRES01/FGN/GEJ/037USA/015/ VOL.002
From the office of the President of United State.

To: Sir/Ma

PRESIDENTIAL PERSONAL & CONFIDENTIAL LETTER:

This is from the Vice Presidents Office Federal Government United State, Mike Pence today i personally write to thank you very much for your concern, in the recent concluded presidential election, you were there to show love and concern to me and Mr President, which I sincerely appreciate so much, and I say thank you.

Furthermore, it is no longer news to you that I and the President has taking over the helm of affairs in the white house, but let me confidently direct you to quickly facilitate all measures and comply with your BOA Director of Telex Department, Mr Michael D. White , who is also your funds transfer officer.

This is because I have issued a Presidential Executive Order to the Federal Government to make sure that your funds worth and those approved at this first quarters payment series are transferred before the end of my first tenure in the office as the Vice President of United State.

Hence it is better to receive your funds into your account. To facilitate with you in regard of this major achievement as quickly as possible, I have ordered that the BOA should waived out payment of the following certificates: Money Laundering, Terrorist, Drug Law and Tax clearance Certificates respectively. Moreover the Federal Government has also direct you to Bank of America for immediately release of your fund.

I am particularly concern on this due to the personality of Mr President. It is in your own interest that you must follow this order strictly and be rest assured of my word on the transfer of your fund as soon as your compliance is effected. with my agreement with the Government offices you are here by honored to receive the sum of ( $1.5. Million Dollar's ) also know that all the needed documents have be obtain on your behalf, you are also urged contact the bank Now for update on the transfer of your fund.

Contact Mr Michael D. White,
Email : ( bankofamericaa9909@gmail.com )
Phone : +1 903-598-5123

further more get back to me here as soon as possible.

Thank you once again.
Yours faithfully,
Vice Mike Pence
Vice President United State Of America.

Quark

Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Message-ID: <972905.51917.qm@web102919.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp>
Sender: minamisss0708@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017
Reply-To: Mike Pence <mike.pence87@yahoo.com>
Subject: ASSIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP..... OVERDUE FUND RELEASED TODAY

I am Mike Pence, and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your check draft Eighteen million united states dollars $18,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by Honorable president Donald Trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent Mrs Mary Obi.

Also reconfirm your details for the check delivery by filling the form below and send it immediately to our Email in for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:
1. Full Names :
2. Residential Address :
3. Mobile Number:
4. Fax Number :
5. Occupation :
6. Sex :
7. Age :
8. Nationality :
9. Country :
10. Marital Status :
11.A copy of your ID or passport=A0

Yours Sincerely,
MR MIKE PENCE
vice-president USA

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Isocel SA

Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017
Reply-To: "Mr. MIKE PENCE" <mikepencedirectorofmoneygram@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <2029____________________________________root@fancy.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: UBA MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER

Attention

Your first payment of $6000.00 has been sent today via Money Gram You are advise to Contact Money_ Gram District Manager with your full information to enable Him give you the reference number of your first payment with the Question and Answer to pick up your First $6000, For more information contact Mr. MIKE PENCE CALL OR TEXT: +229[99528204) Email (mikepencedirectorofmoneygram@gmail.com) HE'll keep sending your payment until your total fund of 6.7M is Completed.

RECONFIRM TO HIM YOUR FULL INFORMATION SUCH AS
You’re full name.............
Address............
Country...................
City.................
State..............
Zip-code...........
Phone no / cell phone no:.........
Copy of your ID card........

Your urgent and fast response is highly needed and would be highlyappreciate, so as to enable this issue to be settled once and for all

Yours truly
Mr. MIKE PENCE

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Singapore, Yahoo Inc

Return-Path: <mrpoulalabana@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017
Reply-To: "Mr. Mike Pence" <mrpoulalabana@yahoo.com>
Subject: READ AND GET BACK TO ME URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED.

Attention My Dear:

I Am Mr. Mike Pence. Vice President of the United States of America. I am here to inform you that His Excellence Mr. Donald J. Trump the President United States of America have instructed me to release all the abandoned Consignment boxes and International Bank Draft left in the custody of the U.S Customs which you are among the luckily chosen beneficiaries who have been approved of to receive the consignment.

We was made to understand that you have really paid so much in pursuit of this Inheritance/contract fund and nothing was received by you, And Airport authority will contains demanded you to pay for sum money in order to obtain some documents before they will release the consignment which is not necessary and not elements of international shipping.

Meanwhile. we observed that chief commissioner of customs and some bank Bank manager are doing business with your money which is not normally. And some of the Customs are divert people's funds into their personal bank account due to they position and it was a big shock to the U.S Government when we hear the sad news. This was the reason why We stopped all illegal operations to the Airport Authority.

We wish to inform you that we have finalize all the assignment with the First Lady of the United States Mrs. Melania Trump the wife of President to help you get the consignment delivery to you due to she has the veto power to complete the delivery to your doorstep. You are a very lucky person because the Mrs. Melania Trump will deliver the consignment to you and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Then, I asked the Customs Patrol Officers what are the conditions so that you can receive your consignment box box but i was told that you are been required to pay the sum of $58 to enable Dr.Patrice Talon the President of Benin Republic to sign and stamp the sworn affidavit of claim certificate from the Federal High Court of Benin to enable Mrs. Melania Trump the Wife of President leave the white house and deliver your consignment box to your doorstep.

This could be the last opportunity you might have in receiving your inheritance fund from the United States Customs Service so do not fail this wonderful opportunity to have your fund that you have been looking for way to making it reality.

You are advised to go ahead and send the money via money gram or western union so that all necessary arrangement can be made before time will be against today. your funds will be smooth delivered to you today so get back to me also with your home address.

Note that you are expected to pay only $58.00 for and you are to pay it to Western union or Money Gram to Benin Republic as the origination of the Fund in the favor of Mr. Peter Agu.

Receiver's name_____Ibe Ezi
Country____________Benin Republic
City____________Cotonou
Text question_______When?
Text answer_________Now.
Sender's name_______
Amount expected____$58only.
Mtcn (required):

We have checked your File NO: DC/02/9014127/01 and everything is completed in your file except that His Excellence Dr. Patrice Talon will signed the Affidavit Of Claim From the Federal High Court Of Justice to make it legal.

Note: my advice and instruction is very important to this transaction to come to an end quick and you need to do as i said. make sure you keep me update once you receive your consignment box and also let me know once you send the charge fee required so i can also make sure shipment commence without any delay

I will be waiting to hear from you with the $58 payment details, as to resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you to receive your overdue payment.

Yours Sincerely
Mr.Mike Pence. Vice President of the United States America.
The White House
(Official Residence of the President of the US)
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC 20500 USA

Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA

Return-Path: <lorenzoresta@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15cc1fedb81.lorenzoresta@alice.it>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017
Reply-To: officefile@cheerful.com
Subject: FROM DESK OF UNITED STATE VICE PRESIDENT MR.MIKE PENCE?

Pay Attention To This Letter.

Why are you so ungrateful in life after i have told you several time in my message that you should send this US$68 to DAVID ABE to enable you receive and confirm your approval funds of $5 millions funds for the betterment of your life which i have vow for your entire joy and happiness with access of your fund that is ready to be in your possession as soon as you send this US$68 as directed below for final confirmation of your fund in your possession.

Does it means that you do not appreciate good thing in your life that makes you not to follow my common instruction to send this US$68 to John Morgan because you will surely receive and secure your fund after the payment of this US$68 as directed below so i want you to be rest assured that after you send this US$68 today then consider your fund to be in your possession and your life will change for better with access of your fund .

If you know that you will not send this US$68 to DAMION CHINEDU directed below then update me so that i will personally visit Wood-forest bank Authority to terminate your name as beneficiary and i will officially inform Benin President (Yayi Bony) give Court Order to terminate your name as beneficiary and cancel the transfer in your name because it is taking you too long to send common US$68 after all what i have done for you to receive and confirm this fund .

If you think that you can defile my order and instruction given to you for the payment of US$68 so that your fund will be with you for the betterment of your life in future then update me now so that i will officially make the announcement to terminate your name immediately because i hate peoples without common understanding and believing so mark my word today that you will finally rejoice with access of your fund as soon as you send this US$68 as directed below today for final confirmation of your fund.

I want you to commit your last effort to make sure that you send this US$68 today and conclude this successful confirmation of your fund today so that your life will change for better .

The above money should be sent in via WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER within 24 Hrs in favor of the smooth confirmation of the funds into your Account..

Receiver Name : DAVID ABE
City:Cotonou
Test Question: IN GOD
Answer : WE TRUST
Amount :US$68
Sender Name...................?
Sender Address.................?
Reference Numbers...................?

Thanks for your understanding

Mr Mike Pence
Vice President of the United States

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

Return-Path: <ww.@snow.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017
Reply-To: MR MIKE PENCE <pence.m62@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1703225178.11589327.1498889897058.JavaMail.root@snow.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: GREETINGS TO YOU DEAREST !

GREETINGS TO YOU DEAREST !

I am Mike Pence,Vice President of the United States and this is to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC as your compensation fund been mandated to be deliver to your home address ,To avoid wrong delivery of your check draft worth Ten million united states dollars ( 10.000.000,00 Million) Kindly reconfirm to me the below data

1. Your Full Names..................
2. Your Residential Address ......................
3. Your Mobile Cell Number.......................

Contact Email Address: (pence.m62@yahoo.com)
Contact Cell Phone-Number (202) 844-7255

YOURS SINCERELY,MR MIKE PENCE
VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 197.234.219.19,
BENIN, Spacetel

Return Path: WHITE HOUSE WASHINGTON DC <"whitehouse."@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: July 14th 2017
Subject: RE: ASSIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP..... OVERDUE FUND RELEASEDTODAY!
Reply to: WHITE HOUSE WASHINGTON DC <whitehousewashingtondc202@yahoo.com>

I'M Mike Pence, and am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your check draft

Eighteen million united states dollars US$18,000,000.00 that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by Honorable President Donald Trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent MR. ROCHAS JESUS. Also reconfirm your details for the check delivery by filling the form below and send it immediately to our Email: whitehousewashingtondc202@ yahoo.com for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:

1. Full Names :
2. Residential Address :
3. Mobile Number:
4. Fax Number :
5. Occupation :
6. Sex :
7. Age :
8. Nationality :
9. Country :
10. Marital Status :

Yours Sincerely,
MR MIKE PENCE
vice-president USA
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017
Reply-To: Mike Pence <mikepence1520@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1831352846.7936396.1500241726000.JavaMail.root@car.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: ASSIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP..... OVERDUE FUND RELEASED TODAY

I am Mike Pence, and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your check draft

Eighteen million united states dollars $20,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by Honorable president Donald Trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent MR ROCHAS JESUS

Also reconfirm your details for the check delivery by filling the form below and send it immediately to our Email: mikepence1414@yahoo.com in for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:
1. Full Names :
2. Residential Address :
3. Mobile Number:
4. Fax Number :
5. Occupation :
6. Sex :
7. Age :
8. Nationality :
9. Country :
10. Marital Status :

Yours Sincerely,
MR MIKE PENCE
vice-president USA
Phone number text only +1((202) 852-3375

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
On Jul 31, 2017 11:20 AM, "WHITE HOUSE" <whitehouse_washingtondc@yahoo.com> wrote:

Your email was received and well understood but there is something i must let you know. The simple truth is that this bank check draft we are telling you about have been in Benin Republic for a long time and that have not been able to get any check to any beneficiary,the saddest news is that out of 12 beneficiaries that the government of Benin Republic had their checks long time ago have been spending to receive this check and at the end of the day they will land at nothing but storries upon storries and due to the bad reports we have been receiving everyday here in White house that was why Mr Donald Trump the president of United States took an immidiate action by reporting to the IMF and United Nations Organisation stating that all funds that are been owned to every United States Citizens,Europian Countries,and Asian Country should be taken away from the government of Benin Republic and then to us so that we will take over the compensation project and to make sure that all Beneficiaries receives His/Her check without much stress. So this is the reason why you have to send the money to enable us get the Affidavit of Oath as that is the only document that will stand as prove to show that the check came from a geniue source because the checks was handed over to us with just an agreement letter between the President, the IMF and United Nations Organisation,so you dont have to have double mind over this transaction.

Just go ahead and follow the instructions and you will receive your bank check draft.

Yours Sincerely,
MR MIKE PENCE
vice-president USA

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Aug 5, 2017
Subject: Re: VICE PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES.

Greetings...

How are you doing today and your family? I'm writing to let you know that the affidavit of oath is not yet sworn and that's the only thing we need to obtain in order to proceed with the delivery of your bank check draft, so therefore i have attached you the image of your bank check draft when it was brought to WHITE HOUSE and was received by the Mr. President (Donald Trump Jr). So i await to hear back from you in other to get the affidavit of oath sworned.

Yours Sincerely,
MR MIKE PENCE
vice-president USA

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: <virus.com.it@alice.it>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017

GREETINGS TO YOU DEAREST !

I am Mike Pence,Vice President of the United States and this is to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC as your compensation fund been mandated to be deliver to your home address ,To avoid wrong delivery of your check draft worth Ten million united states dollars ( 10.000.000,00 Million) Kindly reconfirm to me the below data

Contact Email Address: mikepence9599@yahoo.com
Contact Cell Phone-Number(571) 931-5796

Marie

Administrator
Staff member

Return-Path: <www.@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017
From: Vice President of the United States <"www."@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Mike Pence <vicepresidentmikepence0@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1796411410.1793732.1502854218664.JavaMail.root@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>

I am Mike Pence, Vice President of the United States and this is to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC as your compensation fund been mandated to be deliver to your home address ,To avoid wrong delivery of your check draft worth sixty million united states dollars ( 60.000.000,00 Million) Kindly reconfirm to me the below data

reply-to: "Mr.Mike Pence" <americabank141@gmail.com>
date: Sat, Sep 23, 2017
subject: Attention My Dear

Attention My Dear:

I Am Mr.Mike Pence. Vice President of the United States of America. I am here to inform you that His Excellence Mr. Donald J. Trump the President United States of America have instructed me to release all the abandoned Consignment boxes and International Bank Draft left in the custody of the U.S Customs which you are among the luckily chosen beneficiaries who have been approved of to receive the consignment.

We was made to understand that you have really paid so much in pursuit of this Inheritance/contract fund and nothing was received by you, And Airport authority will contains demanded you to pay for sum money in order to obtain some documents before they will release the consignment which is not necessary and not elements of international shipping.

Meanwhile. we observed that chief commissioner of customs and some bank Bank manager are doing business with your money which is not normally. And some of the Customs are divert people's funds into their personal bank account due to they position and it was a big shock to the U.S Government when we hear the sad news. This was the reason why We stopped all illegal operations to the Airport Authority.

We wish to inform you that we have finalize all the assignment with the First Lady of the United States Mrs.Melania Trump the wife of President to help you get the consignment delivery to you due to she has the veto power to complete the delivery to your doorstep. You are a very lucky person because the Mrs. Melania Trump will deliver the consignment to you and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Then, I asked the Customs Patrol Officers what are the conditions so that you can receive your consignment box box but i was told that you are been required to pay the sum of $68 to enable Dr. Patrice Talon the President of Benin Republic to sign and stamp the sworn affidavit of claim certificate from the Federal High Court of Benin to enable Mrs. Melania Trump the Wife of President leave the white house and deliver your consignment box to your doorstep.

This could be the last opportunity you might have in receiving your inheritance fund from the United States Customs Service so do not fail this wonderful opportunity to have your fund that you have been looking for way to making it reality.

You are advised to go ahead and send the money via money gram or western union so that all necessary arrangement can be made before time will be against today. your funds will be smooth delivered to you today so get back to me also with your home address.

Note that you are expected to pay only $68.00 for and you are to pay it to Western union or Money Gram to Benin Republic as the origination of the Fund in the favor of Mr.Peter Agu.

Receiver's name_____JOHN UCHE
Country____________Benin Republic
City____________Cotonou
Text question_______When?
Text answer_________Now.
Sender's name_______
Amount expected____$68 only.
Mtcn (required):

We have checked your File NO: DC/02/9014127/01 and everything is completed in your file except that His Excellence Dr.Patrice Talon will signed the Affidavit Of Claim From the Federal High Court Of Justice to make it legal.

Note: my advice and instruction is very important to this transaction to come to an end quick and you need to do as i said. make sure you keep me update once you receive your consignment box and also let me know once you send the charge fee required so i can also make sure shipment commence without any delay

I will be waiting to hear from you with the $68 payment details, as to resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you to receive your overdue payment.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Mike Pence. Vice President of the United States America.
The White House
(Official Residence of the President of the US)
Washington DC 20500 USA

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

Return-Path: <USA.@world.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 11:07:26 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: MIKE PENCE <mikepence8@outlook.com>
Message-ID: <985904621.42029258.1507774046395.JavaMail.root@world.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Assigned By President Donald Trump

I am Mike Pence, and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your check draft Twenty million united states dollars $20,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by Honorable president Donald Trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent MR Jackson Perez

Also reconfirm your details for the check delivery by filling the form below and send it immediately to our Email in for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:
Full Names :
Residential Address
Mobile Number
Fax Number
Occupation
Sex
Marital Status :
A copy of your ID or passport

Yours Sincerely,
MR MIKE PENCE
vice-president USA
The White House (Official Residence of the President of the US) Email (www.DonaldTrump9225@hotmail.com) or (202)-871-2928 )
Washington DC 20500 US) (Official Residence of the President of the US)