Miriam Ray

Discussion in 'Female romance scammers' started by Quark, Mar 13, 2018 at 2:41 AM.

1. Quark

Quark Moderator Staff Member

Return-Path: <mirriamray@gmail.com>
    Received: from mail-io0-f193.google.com (mail-io0-f193.google.com [])
    Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018
    Subject: Nice to meet you, dear new friend

Hi dear new Friend,

How are you? Guess you are fine and living good, my name is Miriam Ray, i was born in 1986, i am just there looking for a better friendship, i am at this time looking for a real man to share interest and lot more with.

Because i love discussing all issues and learning other people's cultures and languages, probably we can still be friends to get to learn more good things from each other, friends are like cloths, and life is naked without one, i like to do anything with someone who is fun! i like the beach and i like the mountains too.

I am a really an easy going person that gets along with everyone, i welcome friends, the real good friends, someone that is loyal, trusting, funny, out going, hardworking, family oriented, not afraid to get their hands dirty to get their daily meal, confident in himself, and good in communicating.

About me in a brief, my names are miss Miriam Ray, i am from Houston Tx, USA, i think it's enough for now till i hear from you, now tell me more and everything about yourself, attach here is my pictures that you requested, and hope you send to me yours as well, expect to hear from you.

I will be expecting to hear from you soonest, till then bye.

Your new friend,