Misc. ATM card scams

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
From: Western Union T Money Transfer <central.banknigeria@insightbb.com>
Subject:
Received: Thursday, March 11, 2010

Your Atm Master card of 1,000,000.00 USD that was given to you by the Western Union money transfer Promotion is ready for shipment, for claims send info:full name, address, age,Occupation, Sex, telephone number and country to

Mr KARL LANGE
Phone:+234-80-571-8184

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
From: "Foreign Remittance Dept." <creekside7@reynoldscable.net>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010
Subject: Notice.

We have waited for you to get in contact with us for your ATM Visa Card loaded with the total sum of $1,000.000.00. (One Million US Dollars)Which can be withdrawn anywhere in the world; Hence we deposited it with Courier Delivery Company Equity Insurance Coverage.

Note that we have already paid for the Delivery Charges but they did not allow us to pay for the Insurance and Security Keeping Fee because they don't know when you will be contacting them, the Fee is $390. All that you need to do is to contact them and pay fees so that they will dispatch your package to your address without delay.

Contact the Director. DR.Godwin Afareha (Reynholm Courier Company) 28 Bourdilio Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria, E-mail: [dispatch-unit@staff.reynholm.co.uk]

Please make sure you send your First Name, Last Name, Telephone Number and Delivery address. Indicate this code {I.C.B.G.H}at your email subject so that they will know you as rightful owner.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From MRS. PETRA HOFFMAN
Return-Path: <webofficeusersacs@xtra.co.nz>
Received: from [69.252.122.46] by web96007.mail.aue.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Reply-To: [mathewididris@yahoo.cn]
Subject: YOUR WINNING PAYMENT

YOUR WINNING PAYMENT
ATM CARD PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
Email : [card2@kimo.com]

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT BRITISH AMBASSADOR IN INDIA HAS APPROVED YOUR WINNING PRIZE PAYMENT OF £500,000.00 POUNDS EQUIVALENT TO ( $811,456.48 USD) FOR MORE DETAILS AND CLAIM SEND YOUR Mobile Number, ADDRESS, COUNTRY & YOUR FULL NAME TO THIS EMAIL ID: [card2@kimo.com]

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU RESPOND TO ENABLE US GIVE YOU FULL DETAILS AND HOW YOU RECEIVE THE WINNING AMOUNT £500,000.00 GB POUNDS EQUIVALENT TO ( $811,456.48 USD)

Thanks.

From Atm Card
Return-Path: <webxx20202xxxxxx@att.net>
Received: from [173.219.189.95] by web184804.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Reply-To: [atmcenter91@yahoo.com.hk]
Subject: Reconfirm your name Address,mobile for delivery of your ATMcard $10.M,

Reconfirm your name Address,mobile for delivery of your ATMcard $10.M,

ATM inc. - Mr. Jose Fernando - Spain

Received from 46.115.101.78 - E-plus Mobilfunk GmbH - n/a - Germany
From ATM Wed Jan 30 2013
Return-Path: <fyq@u-sungroup.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 60.191.71.91
Received-SPF: none (domain of u-sungroup.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
Received: from User ([46.115.101.78])
(envelope-sender <fyq@u-sungroup.com>)
by 172.16.1.2 with ESMTP
for <criselda.cahiwat@yahoo.com.ph>; Thu, 31 Jan 2013 07:29:30 +0800
Reply-To: <info.atm@aim.com>
Subject: ..You,ve.Been.Nominated.....
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013

ATM inc.,
Your (( Email id )) has been nominated in an ATM 2013 aid development program contest held in Spain.For more info contact* Mr. Jose Fernando on (info.atm@aim.com)

Regards,
By Management of ATM

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From atm card
Return-Path: <costaeste@alice.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp303.alice.it) (82.57.200.119)
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014
Reply-To: atm.card23@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: yourATM card

I want to inform you that we have sum of $2.5 Million Dollars
in YOUR ATM DELIVERY cour1r company so contact Director Mr Frank Edward. with
all your Details to Deliver it to you.Call+22996920119 Or Email:atm.
card23@yahoo.co.uk:

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From atm card
Return-Path: <contegianni24@alice.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp303.alice.it) (82.57.200.119)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014
Reply-To: atm.card23@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: yourATM card

I want to inform you that we have sum of $2.5 Million Dollars in YOUR ATM DELIVERY cour1r company so contact Director Mr Frank Edward. with all your Details to Deliver it to you. Call+22996920119 Or Email: atm. card23@yahoo.co.uk:

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Dr. James Brownn

Return-Path: Nerija.Chvainickiene@manchester.ac.uk

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014
From: Nerija Chvainickiene <Nerija.Chvainickiene@manchester.ac.uk>
To: Nerija Chvainickiene <Nerija.Chvainickiene@manchester.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: FYI

Your ATM CARD is ready available, Contact Email: drjames_brownn@yahoo.co.jp / Tel:27612181813

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Misc ATM cards

Return-Path: <test@frontline-group.com>
Received: from 80.179.195.171, Israel, Tel Aviv, 012 Smile Communications Ltd.
Reply-To: <atmcentre1001@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: PAYMENT VIA ATM MASTER CARD" Contact our Admin Director Now
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014

How are you today?

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences surrounding the Remittance of your compensated funds US$2.500,000,00 (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ) in custody of our Admin director, GT Bank PLc. We held A meeting yesterday concerning the problem and after all deliberation, the Panel hascome together in agreement that your funds should be loaded in an automated ATM MasterCard for easy withdraw access worldwide.

This was concluded at the meeting yesterday, and your funds has been finally Approved via ATM MasterCard with (PROOF OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE) clarifying you as the rightful beneficiary of the said funds assessable in any ATM Machine location worldwide (APPROVAL FROM THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE) funds approved and authorized to be released with immediate effect (BANK GUARANTEE LETTER) assuring your payment with the courier authorities to have your ATM MasterCard delivered immediately the terms for shipment are been fulfilled.

Now our Admin director Mr Jeff Murphy, has sealed a concrete shipping agreement with Royal Express courier service to have your ATM MasterCard delivered for access to your funds without stress. All you will do is to beat the shipping terms to have your ATM MasterCard. Beating the shipping terms is to acquire the necessary shipping paperwork's from the courier service, the paperworks for your service will cost only US$300.00 and it include INSURANCE, and the HANDLING permit to have your ATM CARD picked at your door step without stress.

Know that your parcel has been registered for Express service with ( Royal Express Courier Service ) And the parcel registration number is (RX1X2014) and will reach you in the next two working days immediately the terms for shipment is been fulfilled.

PLEASE RECONFIRM THE SHIPPING INFORMATION REQUIRED BELOW

(1) Parcel Receiver's Full Name :
(2) Receiver's Full Address : (P.O.BOX NOT ALLOWED)
(3) Receiver's Phone Number :
(4) Receiver's Country :

Once we hear from you with the shipping information required, the courier service will contact you directly with there private email address and with more vital information to facilitate your shipment with immediate effect.

Please be 100$ risk free with the courier authorities to have your parcel ATM CARD delivered without stress.

Congratulation as we await your urgent response to this issue.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Mobile: +234-7046-371-100
Fax: +234-1-2207784

Received from: 41.216.50.17, BENIN, OPT Benin / Benin Telecom
Return Path: nzocheonyeka@cantv.net
Subject: Attention!!!
Date: 23rd Apr 2015
Reply to: atmcard60@outlook.com

Attention!!! I have registered your ATM CARD of $1.5usd on fedex courier with Package Number: 00876538.
please Contact with your delivery information phone number your country home .or call Rev.Michael Frank
TELL +229-99383458 or contact his
E-mail:(atmcard60@outlook.com)

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.79.219.214, Benin, Spacetel
Return Path: viglietticarburanti@alice.it
Subject: ATTENTION
Date: 11th May 2015
Reply to: ibrahimmusa@mail333.com

Payment Notice This Is To Update You Regarding Your CARD ATM of $4.8Million USD call Mr. Ibrahim Musa Esq and Contact The UPS Courier Services With Your Delivery Address For More Information Via Their Details Email: (ibrahimmusa@mail333.com) Tel: (+229) 98720326

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
From: 41.203.67.168, Nigeria, Calabar, Globacom Information Systems Department
Return-Path: <xiaodong@cuhk.edu.hk>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015
Subject: Congratulations
X-Originating-IP: 41.203.67.168

An (ATM Card Number; 4278763100030014) has been accredited to you,The ATMCard Value is {USD$850,000.00} Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United State Dollars. Reply To Only his Email (atm.cash@live.com) For More Details

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path:<johndavid9195@yahoo.com>
To: John Lee David <johndavid9195@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 25, 2015
Subject: GOOD NEWS NOW

God is good and he is always with us. What we have been suffering since, God has made a way where there is no way. It will only cost $150 now for approval to get the ATM Card in your name and get it sent by FedEx to you. The arrangement is very quiet and fast which there is no single delay or problem involved. The $15M will be in the ATM card and it?s very safe and will never involve tax or raise eyebrow. As soon as I hear from you with the number where you can be reached I will give you instructions where you can get sent to them directly. Thank you and God bless you.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: baras.pierre@numericable.fr
To: serviceclient@for-ever.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015
Subject: Attention:please!!!

Attention:please!!!

We have registered your ATM CARD of (US $1.7) with UPS Express Courier Company with

registration code of (9665776).please Contact with your delivery information:

dhl OFFICE: Name of Mr. Henley Anderson Tel: +22968674747

Please indicate the registration Number of ( 022-82797457 ) and ask Him how much is their OFFICIAL KEEPING fees because i did not remember to ask them before going.

Best Regards.
ATM CARD

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin Sa

Return Path: mario.vestrucci@alice.it
Subject: Notice
Date: 6th Aug 2015
Reply to: courierservicebenin@hotmail.com

Notice

Contact DHL Courier for your compensation Bank card valued $1,500,000.00 USD is been registered and your ATM CARD package is under Mr. Albert Godwin's care contact him via email: (courierservicebenin@hotmail.com) for more information on how to claim it.

Contact Name: Rev. Robert Anderson
"SUSAN SWART" <farmaciabertino1@speedy.com.ar>

I have registered your ATM MASTERCARD with DHL COMPANY Lagos State Branch Nigeria this morning and we agreed upon that the delivery of your ATM Card will take off tomorrow morning,So reconfirm your delivery address, Name,Address,Phone Number,Sex,occupation and ID Proof to DHL Director Rev.Robert Anderson via below email:

Contact Name: Rev. Robert Anderson
Job Position: Director General DHL COURIER
COMPANY WEST AFRICA.
Direct Telephone line:+234-70-124-10598
Email: dhlcouriercompany66@gmail.com

Contact him urgently because I will not be at office till September 13th, 2017 for missionary works in the middle East Asia. the amount in your Card is US$2.7000.00USD Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only and your Pin code is: (2201).

Remain Blessed

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin Sa

Return-Path: facturacion@inper.mx
Subject: CALL HIM (404) 448-2273)
Date: 2016-04-07
Reply tolordjanny02@gmail.com

We have finally arranged to deliver your ATM CARD worth $3.7 USD through the national DHL company.We were able to accomplish this through the help of IMF director John Andy and every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the National dhl Agent Mr. lord janny. Contact person: Mr. lord janny. Telephone: (404) 448-2273) Email: (lordjanny02@gmail.com) my Contact the DHL agent with your delivery information, your phone number,address,nearest airport and your receiver's name.IMF have paid for delivery fee,insurance and clearance fee all you will pay is security keeping fee of $85 Good luck Your Pin code is(42xx).

Best Regards

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Bloc D'adresses Ip Des Abonnas Adsl De Benin Telecoms A Dowa

From henrychi
Return-Path: henrychi@mynet.com
To: shudpinky@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016
Subject: Attention,
Message-ID: ea-mime-57084e09-2fe-4423b772@webmail.numericable.fr

Attention,

This is to inform you that I have registered your card valued $4.8 Million through courier company DHL, the registration code is: awb 33xzs. Kindly re-confirm your information to avoid wrong claim, your names, address, phone number and country. Write Dr. Henry WILLIAM dhl_delivery101@hotmail.com and also call him on: +22968570856

I have paid for the Insurance & Delivery fee. The only fee you have to pay is their Security fee $105 Please indicate the registration Number and ask Him how to pay their Security fee of $105 so that you can pay it

immediately.
Best Regards,
ATM CARD

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Office des Postes et Telecommunications

Return-Path: <WWW.@mocha.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016
Reply-To: Delite Man <marcjohnson691@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <700074129.26328690.1459167702988.JavaMail.root@mocha.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: ATTENTION.

Attention,
We have deposited your fund ($4.7m.5USD) through UPS department after our finally meeting regarding your ATM CARD, All you will do is to contact UPS director Mr. Marc Johnson he will give you direction on how you will be receiving your ATM CARD .Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong delivery such as,

Receiver's Name_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________

Best Regards

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Office des Postes et Telecommunications

Return-Path: <www.@extra.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016
Reply-To: "Mr. GEORGE" <mr.georgepinkett617@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1167495487.14272877.1460866062226.JavaMail.root@extra.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Attn Dear Beneficiary

Attention,

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the western union network, we have credited your total sum of $10.5millon valid fund into an ATM MASTER CARD and I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the ATM Card To you, I paid it because the ATM Card worth of $10,500,000.00 which I have registered for delivery yesterday has less than 16 days to expire in the custody of the FedEx Company and when it expires, the money will go into Federal Government treasury account.

With that we decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.

I was calling the telephone number you provided then, but unavailable to confirm if you still living in your formal address for the registration of the ATM Card.Now I want you to contact FedEx Express Delivery with your physical address you desire the delivery to be made so that they can deliver your ATM Card to your designate address without any delay.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demur rage might have increased by then, They told me that their keeping fees is $300 per day only, and I deposited it yesterday being 7th 0f APRIL ,2016:Below is the Contact Information of the FedEx, Express Customer Service Director Mr. GEORGE , PINKETT Email Address online: (mr.georgepinkett617@gmail.com ) Contact them today and also send them the security official keeping charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card,Please,use this information to send the fee to western union or Money Gram money transfer.

Receiver Name : NONSO ORJI
City- COTONOU
Country BENIN REPUBLIC
Question GOOD
Answer NEWS
Sender Name and Mtcn.

Important Notice: Your ATM CARD package is rapped with pin code paper together with the instructions from the issuing bank on how you will be using the card to withdraw your fund daily and I registered it as gift so that the diplomatic Agent will not know the content of your package okay.

Yours Sincerely,
Get back to me as soon as you receive your package from the company.