Misc. ATM card scams

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: info@aliibestrentals.com
Date: 2016-05-10
Reply to: k.oinvestmentcoporation@gmail.com
Subject:Your Certified fund has converted to an ATM VISA CARD.And ihave deposited it to ATM office for delivering.Also by ATM MasterCardwhich is cash able in any ATM machine or Bank any where in theworld,but the maximum you will withdrew pay day is $4000.until it

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Bloc Lease-line And Ressource Benin Telecoms

From Office File
Return-Path: <www.@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016
Reply-To: Office File <wunuin339@yahoo.fr>
Message-ID: <23697680.27344916.1469096899294.JavaMail.root@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Attention Dear Friend,

Attention Dear Friend,

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the western union network, we have credited your total sum of 4.5millon valid fund into an ATM MASTER CARD and I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the ATM Card To you, I paid it because the ATM Card worth of $4,500,000.00 which I have registered for delivery yesterday has less than 16 days to expire in the custody of the FedEx Company and when it expires, the money will go into Federal Government treasury account.

With that we decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you. I was calling the telephone number you provided then, but unavailable to confirm if you still living in your formal address for the registration of the ATM Card.

Now I want you to contact FedEx Express Delivery with your physical address you desire the delivery to be made so that they can deliver your ATM Card to your designate address without any delay.Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demurrage might have increased by then, They told me that their keeping fees is $89 per day only, and I deposited it yesterday being 21th 0f July,2016:

Below is the Contact Information of the FedEx, Express Customer Service Director Mr deeeic telephone number +22999808733 from ATM MCARD , Email Address online: {atmcenter616@yahoo.com} Contact them today and also send them the security official keeping charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card,

Please,use this information to send the fee to western union
Receiver Name : Dominic Igwilo
Country Benin Republic
City- Potonovor,
Question A
Answer B
Sender Name and Mtcn ......
amount $89
Sender Name and Mtcn

Important Notice: Your ATM CARD package is rapped with pin code paper together with the instructions from the issuing bank on how you will be using the card to withdraw your fund daily and I registered it as gift so that the diplomatic Agent will not know the content of your package okay.
Égayez votre journée.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Netherlands, Haarlem, Leaseweb Netherlands B.v.

Return-Path: imprentasanmiguel@speedy.com.ar
Subject: Attention My Dear Customer,
Date: 2016-08-08
Reply to: delivery.company60@yandex.com

Attention My Dear Customer,

Your Urgent Reply is Need Because we Find Your Atm Card In Our Office Since Last week That You Are The Owner Of The Atm Card which worth The Sum Of $10.500.000.00 Million Us Dollar J F kennedy International Airport

you are to confirem us the information below for the delivery.

1.your full name
2.country
3.city
4.home address
5.phone number
6.a copy of your id card

contact Mr. james Victor, your delivery agent on (+1 408 638 4305)

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Glomobile

Return-Path: lablobos@speedy.com.ar
Subject: =?UTF-8?B?QXR0bjpU
reply-to: edwinfoster33@yandex.com
date: Tue, 16 Aug 16

Attn:The owner of this E-mail ID

Dear friend

Your Name And Your Contact Details Was Given To This Office In Respect Of Your Total inherited/Compensation Sum Owed To You Which You Have Failed To Claim Because Of Either Non-Compliance Of Official Processes Or Because Of Your Unbelief Of The Reality Of Your Genuine Payment.

We Wish To Bring To You The Solution To This Problem. Right Now We Have Arranged Your Payment Through Our Swift Card Payment Centers, That Is The Latest Instruction From Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS)This UBA ATM payment Center Will Send To You An ATM VISA Card Which You Will Use To Withdraw Your Money In Any ATM Machine In Any Part Of The World, So If You Like To Receive Your Fund In This Way, Please Let Us Know By Contacting Us Back on the following information:

PHONE NUMBER: +22999659382
Email: (edwinfoster33@yandex.com
And Also Send The Following Information As Listed Below.

1. Full Name
2. Phone And Fax Number
3. Delivery address
4.ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION/ If any available

We Have Been Mandated By The ECOWAS Parliament To Issue Out $7.5million USD in your favor This fiscal year. Also For Your Information, You Have To Stop Any Further Communication With Any Other Person (S) Or Office(S) To Avoid Any Hitches In Receiving Your Payment.

Note That Because Of Impostors,We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of Conduct, Which Is (ATM-202) So You Have To Indicate This Code When Contacting The Card Center By Using It As Your Subject.
=======================================================

AS SOON AS I CONFIRM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION I WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO PROCEED ON IMMEDIATE DISPATCHING OF YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Abonnes Adsl De Benin Telecoms A Dowa

Return-Path: <giannifredduzzi@alice.it>
Message-ID: <158c4aeec64.giannifredduzzi@alice.it>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016
Reply-To: cm414556@gmail.com
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONDS

Dear Email Owner/Fund Beneficiary,
COMPENSATION FUNDS PAYMENT ORDER VIA ATM CARD
This is to inform you that, we have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Africa with the help of the United States Government, South African Government, United Kingdom Government and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and FBI. We have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various parts of African countries which includes (Nigeria, South African, Ghana, Cameroon and Senegal) and they are all in Government custody now, they will appear at International Court of Justice (ICJ) Hague (Netherlands) soon for Criminal/Fraud Justice. During the course of our investigation, we have been able to recover so much money from these scam artists. The United Nation Anti-Crime Commission and the United State Government have ordered the money recovered from the Scammers to be shared among 100 Lucky people around the World for compensation.

Email/Letter is been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scammer Artists file and computer hard-disk while the investigation, maybe you have been scammed. You are therefore being compensated in your local currency with the sum of (1, 200,000.00) (ZAR) (One Million Two Hundred Thousand.

We have also arrested some of those who claim that they are barristers, bank officials, Lottery Agents who has money for transfer or want you to be the next of kin of such funds which does not exist. Since your email address appeared among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive a compensation funds, we have arranged your payment to be paid to you through ATM VISA CARD. An ATM Visa Card will be issued in your name and your (1, 200,000.00) will be loaded into it, and deliver it to your postal address with the Pin Number, as to enable you withdrawal your funds from any Bank ATM Machine in Benin Republic.

To issue the ATM Visa Card, you are therefore advised to contact the Visa Card Incorporation America in San-Francisco United States of America, this is so because Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that enables consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments to use digital currency instead of cash and checks, and the Government choose them to payout all the compensation funds to the 100 Lucky beneficiaries. Please contact them now with the below contact details:

DR. CHRIS MICHAEL
Director ATM VISA CARD Issuance Department
(Visa Incorporation America)
Contact Email: cm414556@gmail.com
Direct Office lines: +229 62644955
Fax Number: +229 98770211

Contact him now for the delivery of your ATM Card. As soon as you establish a contact with him, an ATM card will be issued to you immediately which you can use to withdraw your funds in any Bank ATM Machine, but the maximum is (10,000) per day because the Card has been upgrade. So if you like to receive your funds through this means you're advised to contact (DR. CHRIS MICHAEL) with the following information as stated below:

1. Your Full Name:
2. Address Where You Want the Courier Company to Send Your ATM Card To or (P.O Box):
3. Your Age:
4. Occupation:
5. Cell/Mobile Number:

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received From: 41.86.234.162,
BENIN, Cotonou, Isocel Sarl

Return-Path: good_luck@cantv.net
Date: 3rd Feb 2017
Subject: re
Reply to: atmcenter73@gmail.com

Attention Customer,
Your ATM CARD was deposited under ups Office this morning my dear.
All you will do is to forward your delivery information to us immediately shipping to avoid wrong delivery such as,
Address:::
Phone Number:::

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Brazil, Sao Bento Do Sul, Wbt Internet Ltda Me

Return-Path: <contato@cmsbs.sc.gov.br>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017
Subject: Attn: The Owner of this E-mail ID,
Reply-To: <alllusers@gmail.com>
Mail-Reply-To: <alllusers@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <f52deb6a9b66c3d44cee047d42945cd1@cmsbs.sc.gov.br>
X-Sender: contato@cmsbs.sc.gov.br

Attn: The Owner of this E-mail ID,

Your Name And Your Contact Details Was Given To This Office In Respect Of Your Total inherited/Compensation Sum Owed To You Which You Have Failed To Claim Because Of Either Non-Compliance Of Official Processes Or Because Of Your Unbelief Of The Reality Of Your Genuine Payment.

We Wish To Bring To You The Solution To This Problem. Right Now We Have Arranged Your Payment Through Our Swift Card Payment Centers, That Is The Latest Instruction From Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) This UBA ATM payment Center Will Send To You An ATM VISA Card Which You Will Use To Withdraw Your Money In Any ATM Machine In Any Part Of The World, So If You Like To Receive Your Fund In This Way, Please Let Us Know By Contacting Us Back on the following information:

PHONE NUMBER: +22968862641
Email: alllusers@gmail.com

1. Full Name
2. Phone And Fax Number
3. Delivery address

We Have Been Mandated By The ECOWAS Parliament To Issue Out $7.5million USD in your favor This fiscal year. Also For Your Information, You Have To Stop Any Further Communication With Any Other Person (S) Or Office (S) To Avoid Any Hitches In Receiving Your Payment.

Note That Because Of Impostors,We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of Conduct, Which Is (ATM-202) So You Have To Indicate This Code When Contacting The Card Center By Using It As Your Subject.
=======================================================

AS SOON AS I CONFIRM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION I WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO PROCEED ON IMMEDIATE DISPATCHING OF YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT.
=========================================================

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
The same format.
Return-Path: <maurizio.monti.curb@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15a4d240d9e.maurizio.monti.curb@alice.it>
Reply-To: alllusers@gmail.com

reply-to: atmcenter162@outlook.com
date: Thu, Oct 5, 2017
subject: CONTACT ATM DEPARTMENT FOR YOUR MASTER CARD.

Attention Dear Friend,

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the western union network, we have credited your total sum of 4.5millon valid fund into an ATM MASTER CARD and I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the ATM Card To you, I paid it because the ATM Card worth of 4,500,000.00 which I have registered for delivery yesterday has less than 16 days to expire in the custody of the FedEx Company and when it expires, the money will go into Federal Government treasury account.With that we decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you. I was calling the telephone number you provided then, but unavailable to confirm if you still living in your formal address for the registration of the ATM Card. Now I want you to contact FedEx Express Delivery with your physical address you desire the delivery to be made so that they can deliver your ATM Card to your designate address without any delay.Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demur rage might have increased by then, They told me that their keeping fees is $89 per day only, and I deposited it yesterday being 05/10/2017Below is the Contact Information of the FedEx, Express Customer Service Director Mr Deeeic telephone number +22999808733 from ATM CARD , Email Address online: {atmcenter12@outlook.fr} Contact them today and also send them the security official keeping charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card, Please,use this information to send the fee to western union

Receiver Name : STEVE UDEMBA
Country Benin Republic
City- Potonovor,
Question A
Answer B
Sender Name and Mtcn ......
amount $89
Sender Name and Mtcn

Important Notice: Your ATM CARD package is rapped with pin code paper together with the instructions from the issuing bank on how you will be using the card to withdraw your fund daily and I registered it as gift so that the diplomatic Agent will not know the content of your package okay.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Netherlands, Amsterdam, Estro Web Services Private Limited

Return-Path: <test@mail.railcom.ir>
Reply-To: <drmamadoudou@gmail.com>
Subject: Attn: The Owner of this E-mail ID,
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017

Attn: The Owner of this E-mail ID,

We Wish To Bring To You The Solution To This Problem. Right Now We Have Arranged Your Payment Through Our Swift Card Payment Centers, That Is The Latest Instruction From Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) This UBA ATM payment Center Will Send To You An ATM VISA Card Which You Will Use To Withdraw Your Money In Any ATM Machine In Any Part Of The World, So If You Like To Receive Your Fund In This Way, Please Let Us Know Buy Contacting Us Back on the following information:

E-mail: drmamadoudou@gmail.com

1. Full Name
2. Phone And Fax Number
3. Delivery address

We Have Been Mandated By The ECOWAS Parliament To Issue Out $7.5million USD in your favor This fiscal year. Also For YourInformation, You Have To Stop Any Further Communication With Any Other Person (S) Or Office(S) To Avoid Any Hitches In Receiving Your Payment.

AS SOON AS I CONFIRM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION I WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO PROCEED ON IMMEDIATE DISPATCHING OF YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Reply-To: dhlexpress518@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017
Subject: Dear.Beneficiary,

Dear.Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice, because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the Money Gram network, we have credited your total fund of $10.5 MILLON, valid fund into an ATM MASTER CARD and I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the ATM Card to you,

I paid it because the ATM Card worth of $10.5MILLON, which I have registered it delivery today has less than 21 days to expire in the custody of the DHL Company and when it expires, the money will go into Federal Government treasury account. With that we decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.

Now I want you to contact Dhl Express at: (dhlexpress518@gmail.com) with your physical address you desire the delivery to be made so that they can deliver your ATM Card to your designated address without any delay.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but we did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demur-rage might have increased by then, They told me that their keeping fees is $35 per day only, and I deposited it today on 30th of Oct, 2017

Below is the Contact Information of the dhl,
Express Customer Service
Director Humble smith
Email Address;dhlexpress518@gmail.com
phone number: +229 61373610

Your address needed such as
Your Names......
Your Country.......
Your home address....
Your personal telephone....
Your copy of I’d....
Your Occupation......
Your Age......

Contact them today and also send them the security official keeping charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card, Important Notice, your ATM CARD package was registered as a gift so that the diplomatic Agent will not know the content of your package okay.

Regards.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: cardatm464@yahoo.com
Received: from nm16-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm16-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.47])
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016
Reply-To: "D.C RASHEED OLOWA" office45file@gmail.com
Message-ID: 53347334.3364864.1472745830828@mail.yahoo.com
Subject: Attn:Scam Victim:Email Address Owner.
Attn:Scam Victim:Email Address Owner.

During the 41st G7 summit which was held in Germany on June 7, 2016,It was alarmed so much by world leaders about the numbers of complain been received each day in their countries by their citizen about Africa.They unanimously agreed to compensated all the scam victims with the sum of $12.7m for them to start a new life.

America President Barack Obama was very very annoyed because his country men and women where the most hint by these scam artist.So he has instructed all African head of states/presidents of African countries to make sure that all foreign payments in Africa is paid to the rightful owner before the end of this YEAR 2016.According to him some of them have spent alot of money and still they have not received their fund.So all African Leaders in conjunction with United Nations and G7 is compensating you with the sum of $12.7m United State Dollars because of what has happened to you in the past.President Barack Obama has warned them that failure to comply with this instruction,Then they will lose all the Grant they have been enjoying from United Nations,United States of America and other G7 Countries.

Kindly Contact D. C RASHEED OLOWA
Director United Nations Office for West Africa
Email (office45file@gmail.com)

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrsaijh6@aol.fr>
Received: from (EHLO omr-m015e.mx.aol.com) (204.29.186.15)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018
Subject: Attention Beneficiary,

Your fund has been approved to release ($1,200.000.00). We are in respect to your long over-due fund which you have been finding it difficult to receive through a Bank Wire Transfer. A meeting was held last weekend as to the problem surrounding the Remittance of your fund, and after all deliberation, the Panel Agreement was to load your fund into a worldwide accessible ATM Visa Card by IMF.

We have waited for you to get in contact with us for your ATM Visa Card with the total sum of $1,200.000.00. ( One Million, two hundred Thousand United State Dollars Dollars), Which you can withdraw your Fund at any ATM Machine in your location Worldwide, You are hereby advised to reconfirm your full contact information/address which you want to use and receive the ATM card. So, contact the director ATM CENTER Seen Below:

Email : atm2019@bk.ru
Mr. John David

With the following details, for the immediate processing of your ATM CARD delivery to avoid any delay.

Senders Full Name: ..................
Contact Email: ...................
Contact Phone, fax and mobile: ...................
Home/office address: ...................
Company/ Profession, position and age: ...................

We advise that you STOP all dealings involving any sort of financial institutions in order to avoid any form of jeopardy in your fund release process and be rest assured that you are now dealing with the rightful authorities. Failure and/or further delay may warrant to cancellation or loosing your ATM Card.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
India, Delhi, Vodafone India Ltd.

Return-Path: <btdg@eircom.net>
Subject: Contact Dr.Henry George Below For Your Atm Card
Sent: Wed, Sep 19, 2018 3:26 pm

This is to inform you that a meeting was held by World Bank/IMF and Mr. Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook in USA During UN Meeting on 18th September 2017, to carry on compensation FOR THOSE VICTIMS of Fraud,and your name was among the 20 names listed to be compensated.each with US$1.5 MILLION DOLLARS,You are advice to contact Dr.Henry George With your information such as your Full Name,Address And Your Direct Telephone Number here (worldbaudito1@gmail.com )

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <worldvisioninter@aol.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic316-13.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.130.123)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018
Subject: Re: Your ATM card delivery from admtine@gmail.com

Subject: About your ATM card delivery from missrubymuhammad@outlook.com via admtine@gmail.com

About your ATM card delivery from missrubymuhammad@outlook.com via admtine@gmail.com We have sent you the UN / WVI Application Forms for the fort coming UN / WVI Training project in USA/Canada 2018/2019, you have to fill both Application Forms and send it back within 5 working days with yourRegistration Fees sent via Wari Transfert d'Argent (Senegal)/Joni Joni Senegal to St Louis Senegal. Mode of Payments : Wari Transfert d'Argent (Senegal/Joni Joni Senegal

Receiver Names : PAUL GABRIEL
Receiver Address : St Louis Senegal
Text Question : OK
Text Answer : OK
Single Applicant Amount Sent in US $ 500, USD =285,512 CFA Francs
Group Applicant Amount Sent in US $ 1000 USD =570,512 CFA Francs
Telephone +221.774616820, +221.781017043
andrewcatfordwvi@gmail.com
andrewcatfordwvi@hotmail.com
andrewcatfordwvi@aol.com

You must provide Scan Copy of your Wari Transfertd'Argent (Senegal/Joni Joni Senegal Payment Receipt urgently via email attachmentto enable the US/Canadian Embassies issue your visas seal into your various passportsaccordingly. worldvisioninter@aol.com