Misc. Thank you's

Discussion in 'Thank You!' started by Dick H Box, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Dick H Box

Dick H Box Samurai

Thank you for writing to Windows Live Hotmail Customer Support. My name is Divino and I am writing in response to the account you are reporting. I appreciate your effort in reporting this e-mail to us. I know how important it is for you to have your issue addressed immediately.

We apologize for the delay in answering your e-mail. We appreciate your patience as we handle every customer request as quickly as possible.

I have closed the account, donald-brown-0@msn.com, in compliance with the Windows Live Hotmail Terms of Use (TOU). It is a strict violation of the TOU for our members to send objectionable material of any kind or nature by using our service. To view our Terms of Use, visit the following Web site:

http://privacy2.msn.com/tou/en-us/default.aspx

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available.

Sincerely,

Divino T.
    Windows Live Hotmail Customer Support

2. Scam Buster

Scam Buster Ninja

Google Team Re: United Kingdom / Will beneficiary

http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?p=62160#post62160

3. Scam Buster

Scam Buster Ninja

Yahoo! UK & Ireland CCAT Re; western union office

http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?p=62179#post62179

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  4. Scam Buster

Scam Buster Ninja

FedEx Re; REMINDER

http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?p=63291#post63291

----- Original Message -----
    To:xxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:03 PM
    Subject: Re: Fw: REMINDER (ABUSE REPORT)

Thank you for contacting FedEx. We appreciate your taking the time to send
    us this information.

Here are tips on how to recognize a fraudulent e-mail:
    -- The e-mail asks for your personal information or a payment. FedEx does
    not request personal information or payments via unsolicited mail or e-mail
    for goods being shipped or held.
    -- The e-mail claims to be from FedEx regarding a package that could not be
    delivered. These e-mails ask you to open an attachment to obtain the
    airbill or invoice for picking up the package. FedEx tracking updates for
    undeliverable packages do not include attachments. The attachment
    contained in this type of e-mail activates a virus. DO NOT OPEN the
    attachment. Instead, delete the e-mail immediately.

Fraudulent e-mails are the unauthorized actions of third parties not
    associated with FedEx. You can help us make your online experience with
    FedEx safe and efficient by reporting suspicious e-mails.

The following types of e-mails will be routed to our fraudulent e-mail unit:
    -- Unsolicited e-mails that claim to come from FedEx.
    -- E-mails that include attachments.
    -- E-mails requesting your personal information.
    -- E-mails that request a payment.
    -- E-mails that misuse the FedEx logo.

Please note that questions about rates, package tracking and other FedEx
    service related questions submitted to abuse@fedex.com will not be reviewed
    or receive a response. Please direct service related questions to
    customerservice@fedex.com or FedEx Customer Service by calling
    1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339.

5. Dick H Box

Dick H Box Samurai

From Hotmail

from Microsoft Customer Support <WEBCS.WLHM.00.00.EN.SYK.MNL.AU.T01.SPT.00.EM@css.one.microsoft.com>
    to Dick Box <e*d*i*t*>
    date Wed, May 20, 2009 at 11:40 AM
    subject RE: SRX1102398780ID - SPAM
    mailed-by css.one.microsoft.com

May 20 (2 days ago)

Follow up message

Hello Dick,

Thank you for writing to Windows Live Hotmail Customer Support. This is Alexander and I am responding to your issue regarding the unsolicited e-mail you received. I fully understand the importance of this issue.

I have closed the euromilionsagency2009@hotmail.com account you reported in accordance with the Windows Live Hotmail Terms of Use (TOU). It is a strict violation of the TOU for our members to send objectionable or unwanted material of any kind or nature using our service.

You can view our rules and regulations at: http://privacy2.msn.com/tou/en-us/default.aspx

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available. Thank you for contacting Windows Live Hotmail.

Sincerely,

Alexander

6. Scam Buster

Scam Buster Ninja

Nice one; way to go Dick :D

7. Dollar_guy

Dollar_guy New Member

I have to say THANK YOU!!!

I talked to Master Yoda a couple of days ago... I just found strength to e-mail him part of the information I have about an scam that went VERY wrong to the victim and I witness all, I know he will review the info and he will get back to me...

Thank you all and specially to the management of this site.....

Master Yoda.... I will get you the rest of the info soon... (I hope...) and again, if I can help, just let me know....

8. Dick H Box

Dick H Box Samurai

Yahoo mail

It's nice when they say thanks...

9. Dick H Box

Dick H Box Samurai

sympatico.ca

A nice note from a Canadian ISP, & a couple of useful addys & a website.

10. Dick H Box

Dick H Box Samurai

From Hotmail

Hello Dick,

Thank you for writing to Windows Live Hotmail Customer Support. This is Antonette and I understand your concern about the message you received. I recognize the inconvenience this has caused you.

Dick, I have closed the accounts, financialallinace2009@live.co.uk and financialallianceinvestment@live.com that you reported, in accordance with our Terms of Use (TOU).

To view our rules and regulations, visit the following Web site:

http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=tou&amp;mkt=en-us

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available. Thank you for patience and understanding on this matter.

Sincerely,

Antonette C.

11. Dick H Box

Dick H Box Samurai

Hotmail staff do it again!

12. Dick H Box

Dick H Box Samurai

Legal Action!

This is nice...
    I hope they mean it.

13. Garreg Ddu

Garreg Ddu Gweinyddwr Staff Member

Webmasters and Administrators on other fora

We do get thanked by the Administrators/Moderators and webmasters on other fora and sites when we help them to detect and remove scammers stuff from their sites:

14. Dick H Box

Dick H Box Samurai

Ugg!

uggip@uggaustralia.com
    Many thanks for aiding in our efforts to raise awareness about counterfeiting of UGG(r) Australia products. Your report not only helps to educate others but also helps us to prevent the unfortunate illegal activity funded by sales of counterfeit product in addition to violations of human rights and environmental laws. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to report this website.

15. Ram D

Ram D Ninja

This is a very important point to be mentioned when reporting these criminals.
    I know how fast these drips set up a new e mail. I do not know if the MSN folks can do so but a IP being blocked from establishing a new account would do wonders. Great job on putting the brakes on these snakes.

16. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Hello XX,

Thank you for writing to Windows Live Hotmail Customer Support. This is Gia and I am writing in response to your concern regarding the message you have received from r.pioneer@hotmail.com account. I recognize the importance of this issue and I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

I have closed the account you reported in accordance with the Hotmail Terms of Use (TOU). It is a strict violation of the TOU for our members to send objectionable material of any kind or nature using our service. You can view our rules and regulations at:

http://privacy2.msn.com/tou/en-us/default.aspx

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available. Thank you for contacting us.

Sincerely,

Gia C.

17. trashman232

trashman232 New Member

Thank you

To all the hard-working, intelligent & organised people who administer this site 'Anti-Fraud International'. Well done & keep it up.

Scammers are the Scum of the Earth.

18. shamfien

shamfien Ninja

In two days

Been a bit busy lately... got a few thank yous :)

19. Templar

Templar Super Moderator

from PublicDomainRegistry Abuse Desk <abuse@publicdomainregistry.com>
    reply-to abuse@publicdomainregistry.com
    to X
    cc sales@sdelectronics.co.uk
    date Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 4:27 PM
    subject [#188758]: Fraudulent Iniernet Webiste / Spoof - http://sdelectro.com

hide details 4:27 PM (16 hours ago)

Hello,

It was our pleasure assisting you, however do feel free to revert back to us in case any queries. Thank you once again for the above appreciation you showed towards our abuse team.

Regards,
    PDR Abuse Desk

20. Silvana

Silvana Guest

My account was closed received same kind of response from Microsoft

Hi my account was closed because of some hacker who was using my account to send junk,i have contacted the customer support and received an email from a mr Alfred T. from Windows Live Hotmail Abuse Team
    I was asked to reply to his email with further information about the reason why i think it was closed etc but this is the address WEBCS.WLHM.00.00.EN.SYK.MNL.AU.T01.SPT.00.EM@css.one.microsoft.com
    I get a response saying its failed to send.
    Im desperate im trying to get my account back and i cant reach Microsoft in any human way.Can you help please?