Miss Adama Abubakar, Ivory Coast

Discussion in 'Refugee scams' started by Naruto, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: adama204468@gmail.com
    Received: from mail-wm0-f47.google.com (mail-wm0-f47.google.com [74.125.82.47])
    Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017
    Subject: I contact you for help : adama204468@gmail.com

Hello Dear,
    How is everything? Hope that everything is fine,

My dear i get your email address today in google profile, when i was searching for a good person, My name is Miss Amina or Adama Abubakar from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently i am residing in the camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

I am single and a God fearing girl of 25 years, My late father Dr Adejola Abubakar was chairman managing director of a company in Abidjan, the capital city of my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state, before the rebels kidnapped and killed my parents with my only brother. I'm the only one alive from the family. Because I was living in a boarding school then. I pray that their gentle souls may rest in the bosom of the Lord, amen !

After the death of my parents, the war continues and things become unbearable to me, facing problems and hardship from my wicked uncle who tried many times to kill me, so that he can have access to my father's money. he succeeded to have access to my father's local account. Nevertheless, the merciful God have been my rock of safety and protection from this ungodly man who thinks that female child is not recognized in their family lineage. Right now i am living in Senegal refugee camp in order to protect my life from my wicked uncle, I contact you for help after i have prayed and asked God for direction to look for a foreign trusted person. That is my main reason of writing to you. And I believe that I am not in the wrong side ? But my dear friend, if you are not to be honest with me, i plead you in the name of God to stop writing to me, because I'm privileged to use our Reverend Pastor's office computer. Please i want to know your sincerity so that i will not waste my precious time in vain. And i will like to know you more than this because i don't want to fall into the hand of a bad person. I don't want to go further until i understand your truthfulness and sincerity.

I have attached my photo here for you, i will like to see yours if possible.

May God in his infinite mercy bless you and prosper you as i wait impatiently to hear from you.

2. Quark

Quark Moderator Staff Member

Received: from mail-wm0-f54.google.com (mail-wm0-f54.google.com [74.125.82.54])
    Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018
    Subject: Trans. : Darling, contact them urgently・wire.transfer-department@gmx.co.uk, securetrustbank.wiretransfer@yahoo.co.uk, securetrustbank.wiretransfer@gmail.com

Hello Dear.
    I am very glad reading from you today. I really appreciate your concern and your interest to help me. I pray and believe that God will also lead us through in every thing. About the transfer of my late father's money that i told you, i am sending you the bank contact information now. I want you to contact the bank now on my behalf as my trustee because they said i must have a trustee before they can do the transfer . Let us first hear from them before doing any other thing. I will like you to contact the bank where the money was deposited by my late father on my behalf for confirmation and the possibilities of transferring the money into your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows...

SECURE TRUST BANK P.L.C LONDON
    One Arleston Way Solihull B90 4LH.
    The name of transfer officer; Mr. Paul Anthony LYNAM.
    +447448510053.
    +44 703 184 2980.

3. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018
    Subject: Trans. : Darling, contact them urgently・wire.transfer-department@gmx.co.uk, securetrustbank.wiretransfer@yahoo.co.uk, securetrustbank.wiretransfer@gmail.com

Hello Dear.
    I am very glad reading from you today. I really appreciate your concern and your interest to help me. I pray and believe that God will also lead us through in every thing. About the transfer of my late father's money that i told you, i am sending you the bank contact information now. I want you to contact the bank now on my behalf as my trustee because they said i must have a trustee before they can do the transfer . Let us first hear from them before doing any other thing. I will like you to contact the bank where the money was deposited by my late father on my behalf for confirmation and the possibilities of transferring the money into your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows...

SECURE TRUST BANK P.L.C LONDON
    One Arleston Way Solihull B90 4LH.
    The name of transfer officer; Mr. Paul Anthony LYNAM.
    +447448510053.
    +44 703 184 2980.
    wire.transfer-department@gmx.co.uk
    securetrustbank.wiretransfer@yahoo.co.uk
    securetrustbank.wiretransfer@gmail.com

Depositor informations :
    NAME : Dr. Adejola Abubakar
    ACCOUNT no. BLB745008901549/QB/91/A
    AMOUNT: $8.7millions dollars.
    NEXT of KIN : Miss Amina Abubakar

Please write them now so that after this transfer you send me some money to get my traveling documents in-order to come over to you there in your country. You will make arrangement for me to come over to your country to continue my studies. I will give you the 20% of the total money, while 5% for any inevitable expenses that will be make on process to transfer this fund and the rest will be in invest and manage by you into any profitable/lucrative business of your choice that will benefit us in future, you can call me with this Rev. Father phone + 221-767-540-282

If you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel.

Am waiting to hear from you as soon as you write the bank.

Take care
    Yours faithfully
    Miss Adama Amina Abubakar

4. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017
    Subject: Please I shall need the below informations...

My dearest one,

I appreciate your reply to my mail.

How are you doing over there today ? How is your health which is always my concern ? Hope fine and you are shining in with the light from above.

Mine is boring due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the Camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev. Father Mark who is the pastor of the Christ The Light Churches here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's Hostel due to the camp have two Hostels one for women & the other for men the Rev. Father phone is + 221-767-540-282

If you want to call me, tell him that you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
    Please listen to this, i have my late father's deposit certificate and Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $8.7 millions dollars

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travailing documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to continue my Education under your care,While you will be managing the rest of the money for Investments for our favor, I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Please I shall need the below informations to write and summit a Letter of Nomination to the bank introducing you as my nominated partner, for you to work with them towards the release and transfer of my money to your nominated account :
    1. Names....
    2. Address...........
    3. Phone................
    4. Nationality...............
    5. Age........................

Regarding to the above i would like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a person that have vision, truth and hardworking.

Thanks and God bless you,

Looking forward to your urgent response
    have a nice day,
    Please send your photo to me while replying.

Yours in love.
    Miss Amina or Adama Abubarkar.