Miss Angela Harry, from Liberia

Return-Path: <angelaharry41@yahoo.com>
Received: from 41.82.17.183, Senegal, Sonatel
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013
Reply-To: Angela Harry <angelaharry41@yahoo.com>
Subject: this is all about me with love,

Dearest,
How are you today together with your health which is the most important thing for me, I hope you are fine

introduction about my self. my name is miss Angela Harry 24 years old girl from Liberia, the daughter of the late Dr. Harry. Moniba the standard bearer of the Liberian National Union,

My father died by car crash on Wednesday, Nov. 24,2004 when he was in Jackson, Michigan to Ohio (USA). Traveling I am compelled to contact you because of the maltreatment I m receiving from my step mother. She planned to nurture and properties to take from me all my deceased father away since the unexpected death of my beloved father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.

Luckily she did not discover where my fathers File which contains important documents stored. So I decided to escape by road to Senegal to search the refugee camp where I am now. Asylum

I want to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country, My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of U.S. $ 4,700000.00 Four million seven hundred thousand dollars, one of the leading bank with my name as the relatives.

Now my problem is that in the time of the deposit, my father had an agreement with the financial institution stating that the money can only be released to me when I'm 30 yrs old or alternatively, once I'm married. So based on this, I want you to front as my partner so that the bank can transfer this money to your account then I will come over to your country and connect directly with you.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to help to transfer the money to your account, me and the investments of the Fund. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete, as I my late father died in my first year in college, when my studies. It is my intention to compliment you satay with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should use this email address for confidential purposes only. Once I receive your positive response showing your interest I will things into action immediately. In light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Upon your acceptance to help me I will like your full contacts as to write to the bank so that they will deal with you as my partner standing on my behalf. Before that, I will like to have your full contact as well as your

YOUR home address.
Your full name.
Your real age.
YOUR PHONE.
A recent PICTURE OF YOU.
YOUR PASSPORT NUMBER OR SCANNED PASSPORT.

Once I get this useful information, I will forward the full contact of the bank with love and trust believing that you will never let me dawn. Once you started contacting the bank, I will begin preparations or joining you there.

I have to go now and will wait for your answer and if you want to talk on the phone you can do, that he is the person responsible for this camp phone number is the Reverend Father Simon franc me +221 775966577

Please when you call tell him you want to talk, he will send for your urgent and me. In the female hostel room number 104 with Miss Angela Harry Liberian girl Pending positive response. Here attached is my picture

just keep this only to your self, please
Sincerely,
Miss Angela harry