Miss Cynthia Majer Gai from Sudan

Discussion in 'Refugee scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 41.82.158.233 - SENEGAL - SONATEL
    Return-Path: cynthiamajer@yahoo.com

Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013
    Subject: hello
    To:

Hi
    I am more than happy to here from you again, How is your day today? i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job, My name is Miss Cynthia Majer Gai.I am 24 years, single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary church here in Senegal where i ran as a refuge due to the political civil war in my country.

My late father Dr.Martin Majer Gai,he is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, also the CEO of (MAJER TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently,i like to meet understanding,loyal,sincere,truthfully,kindly and friendly and more to that,a man of vision and truth.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I will be hoping to hear from
    you again.

I remain yours
    Cynthia

2. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

Seems like a major guy to me.

3. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Maybe he's a major guyman.

4. Spidey

Spidey Ninja

Return-Path: <majercynthia269@gmail.com>
    X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.52.108.105])
    Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013
    Subject: MY DEAR THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY

Dearest
    How are you today, hope you're well. My day is boring here and we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so that is why I can not answer mail me because, I'm sorry for that and hope you will find i your heart to forgive me, my dear hope for God's grace l will come out here soon. I do not I have any relatives now that I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and there is no contact, the only person I have now is Rev.Father who heads the missionary.He has been good to me since I got here , their number is +221-705788807

when you want to hear my voice, call your phone and ask to speak with me he will send for me to answer your call.

I want to go back to my studies because i only stopped at my first year, please, I want you to know that I have a will written by my late father before his death and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you so that help me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money with a bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $ 4.5 (four million five hundred thousand dollars), so I'd like to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and airline tickets to come and meet with you.

I want you to know that I can not withdraw money from my car here because the laws of this country, and the money can not be transferred here in Senegal, I've been in touch with the bank through mail and let them know about my plans to withdraw the money, I also I have consciousness of the death of my father and have recognized that with all there confirmation, however, you are advised to contact me with a very responsible person who is in my name as a partner abroad / transfer manager as I am currently refugee status here and not be permitted to handle this amount of money.

Only I have to let you know about this so you can help me to be my trustee on this money, like I said, I want you to call me because I have a lot to say, I kept this secret to people and also want to keep this secret, here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Kenneth, have a nice day and think about me.This is the email address

revkennethstan@yahoo.com

l hope to hear from you as soon as possible,
    I remain yours in love

5. Spidey

Spidey Ninja

X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.220.145.75])
    Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013
    Subject: hello

Hi
    How is your day today? i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job, My name is Miss Cynthia Majer Gai.I am 24 years, single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary church here in Senegal where i ran as a refuge due to the political civil war in my country.

My late father Dr. Martin Majer Gai,he is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, also the CEO of (MAJER TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently,i like to meet understanding,loyal,sincere, truthfully,kindly and friendly and more to that,a man of vision and truth.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again.I remain yours
    Cynthia

6. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member