Miss Favour Unisa

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Return-Path: <diretta@radiomola.net>
Received: from [41.207.216.158] by web102217.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Thu, 23 Aug 2018 08:12:56 JST

Origin IP Address = 41.207.216.158 = Avisonet, Cote D'ivoire, Abidjan, Abidjan

Sender: renekuto@yahoo.co.jp
References:
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 08:12:56 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: favour unisa <favourun2018@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Good day,My name is Miss.Favour Unisa,I am 19 years old.Please i need your help to be my guardian for the management of my fund in the bank,reply for more details.Your sincerely Miss.Favour Unisa.
To: "f@gmail.com" <f@gmail.com>

Please i need your help to be my guardian on my fund.

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Return-Path: <dl2016d@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 19:38:42 +0200
Subject: Good day my dear, MY REPLY
To: ***

Good day my dear,
Thanks so much for your mail. I am sending you this mail from Ivory Coast - Côte d'Ivoire, I am so much happy to see your reply and I am happy to talk to you once again. Now my mind is at rest that I have got the person that will help me. Like I have told you I am 19 years old the only daughter to my late parents. My late father have deposit some money in the bank $6.9 million USD. But the agreement he has with the bank was that I must to the age of 25 years before I can have right to it or if in any case he is no more that I should look for some one that I can trust then present the person to the bank to follow the transfer to the person account then I can move on for the betterment of my life. This is while I come to you for help so that I will have you a my guardian on this and forward you full details with ID to the bank that you are the person that will help me then they will open direct contact with you to know how to complete the transfer to your account so that after that you will send me money from there to get my papers to come over to meet you for the betterment of my life. If you can also make it to come here that will be better for me but if you cannot come please all I need from you is your full details like
Full name……….
Country…………
Age…………
Occupation………….
Your ID……………………….
Telephone number ……………………
This is all I need from you then I will have it forward to the bank to open a direct contact with you. I have promise to offer you 30% of the money for your help and what ever you spend on this to see that after the transfer I come over to have a better life. I have place all my hope and trust on you please do not betray me on this because I have no one here and people that kill my late parents are after my life so I need to do fast so that I can move out from here. Again as soon as I come over you will also help me invest my share of the money for me while I will go back to school to get of age before you will hand over this to me please. I am ready to stay under your you till I get of age and also make sure I do not do any mistake in life. All this is why I come to you for help. I will stop here with tears till I hear from you with the details so that I can forward to the bank to know what next we can do.
Your sincerely
Miss. Favour Unisa.