Miss Mary James Johnson, Guinea

Discussion in 'Orphans' started by Mr. Chemistry, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Mr. Chemistry

Mr. Chemistry Member

Return-Path: <grb62013@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-lj1-f178.google.com) (209.85.208.178)
    Reply-To: mary_jamesus@yahoo.com
    Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018
    Subject: : : GOOD DAY MY DEAR
    To: grb62013 <grb62013@gmail.com>

PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP.
    THANKS.
    MARY

Good day,I know this message will come to you as a surprise but permit me of my desire to go into a business relationship with you.
    I am Miss Mary James Johnson, 29yrs old; the only daughter of Sir James Johnson, he was a prominent opposition leader in the Guinean politics. He felt a victim of the Sept. 28, 2009 military mass shooting & killing of the opposition demonstrators in the Conakry stadium.
    Before his sudden death, I worked as the sales manager in his private palmproduce refinery factory and he was an AGC company of Guinea member board of directors and share holder.
    After his burial, his relatives called on a meeting asking me to hand over the documents of his houses and other belongings together with his bank account pass-books to them in respect of their local tradition here that women do not inherit their father's property.
    After a long struggle, I peacefully handed over other properties to them but,as I struggled with my proper father to make most of his money, I can neverforfeit it to anyone on earth; I firmly rejected their proposal and flew out of my country with my junior brother who is now 17yrs to Togo Republic where I am contacting now from with a vital document stated that he deposited a sum of Twenty Eight million dollars ($28,000,000.00) in his account in ECOBANK Togo.
    I have no body abroad and I cannot use this money here in this region, so I am contacting you to assist me and my brother in the getting the fund transferred in your name to your account and you instantly invite us to your country for any good business to do and further our education.Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mary Johnson.