Miss Meryem Ramazan, Kuveyt Turk Participation Bank

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <Nadege.OKALLA@cnrs.fr>
Received: from (EHLO smtp2.cnrs.fr) (193.49.3.194)
Subject: Greetings,
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018
Message-ID: <E973B80A51FA344C8989625EE49FF31802E849C1@CNMB03WVP.core-res.rootcore.local>
Reply-To: "miss.meryem_ramazan@yahoo.com" <miss.meryem_ramazan@yahoo.com>

Hello

Greetings to you today i asked before but i did't get a response please i know this might come to you as a surprise because you do not know me personally so i will give you a video call to explain more but did you get my previous email ? Let me know asap.

Best Regards,
miss meryem ramazan.
Esentepe Mahallesi Büyükdere
Caddesi Kristal Kule Binasi
No:215
Sisli - Istanbul, Turkey

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <miss.meryem_ramazan@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic309-48.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.184.174)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018
From: Miss Meryem Ramazan <miss.meryem_ramazan@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Miss Meryem Ramazan <miss.meryem_ramazan@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Greetings,

Hello.

Thank you for your response to my email Investment proposal again. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information that comes by as a result of this mail. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest and great benefit to both of us, I want you to go through this letter thoroughly for better understanding. Let me start bay introducing myself. I am Meryem Ramazan, Account Officer at Kuveyt Turk Participation Bank, Turkiye.

I will need your help to receive and invest in your country the sum €37,999,983 Euros accumulated as undeclared profit made by me in my branch of Bank under my management, after which I will travel down and meet you in person and discuss on the lucrative business known to you to invest in your country.

However, I cannot transfer this fund to myself and hereby seek for a foreigner, who has no trace of contact to with me; who would be willing to stand as an Investor to receive these funds as Tenure Investment Proceeds in his/her account. I need you (foreigner) to stand as an Investor in order for me to easily transfer the funds to your foreign account as fast as possible otherwise if discovered, our establishment will convert the funds into the company's treasury at the end of first quarter and this is where you come in. This is a fair deal without any risk attached on your side, the risk involve in this deal is on my part.

I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank or completing this deal half way thereby attracting the attention of some officers in my bank. All I require from you is to permit me to put you in as a foreign investor to my Bank and I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within a few days. I will put you in as an Investor to my bank and attached the profit fund to your portfolio in order to speedily facilitate the remittance of the funds out of my bank. I will work with my Lawyer to perfect all arrangements in your favor and the funds will be paid to you for our own use.

As a professional, it is my duty to ensure that the transfer is done in a quiet manner, hence you will have to follow my instructions and act accordingly to enable everything work out smoothly. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly and it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking.

MY PROPOSAL; I AM PREPARED TO SHARE THE PROCEEDS 55% (me) / 40% WITH YOU WHILE 5% WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR CHARITY AND I WILL ALSO INVEST 10% OS MY SHARE IN YOUR BUSINESS. Please if my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. You may not know this but people like me who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector.

I am not a criminal and what I do; I do not find against good conscience, I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life. If you find yourself able to work with me kindly contact me on this same email with BRIEF information of person together with your Details (FULL NAME, ADDRESS, AGE and PHONE NUMBER) for further information of transaction. I'll contact you if I am satisfied with your Age and Brief Information, as these are vital to me. Rather, if you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. This information should be forwarded to me only on my private email as given above.

I wish to inform you that you should not contact me via official channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project. I repeat, I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account.

Contact me only through my private e-mail given above, to enable me provide further details for better understanding on how we can archive the success of this project together. I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy. Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again! I a single Mother with children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence, if we can be of one accord.

I like to be sincere and straight forward hence I will await the sign document via email so that I can proceed to the next step of this transaction to file for the release of the funds on your behalf.
I AWAIT YOUR URGETNT RESPONSE TO ENABLE US PROCEED.

Best Regards,
Meryem Ramazan
Account Officer
QNB Finans Bank
Esentepe Mahallesi Büyükdere Caddesi Kristal Kule Binasi
No:215 Sisli - Istanbul, Turkey
WhatsApp Num: +90 534 716 2603
Email: miss.meryem.ramazan@gmail.com

Received: from (EHLO sonic313-38.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.185.61)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for your response to my e-mail and the trust also. I believed you read the previous e-mail carefully and the content well understood.

I also believed that you are in agreement with the sharing percentage of 55% for me and 40% for you and 5% will be set aside for charity. And after we have concluded this project i will also invest 10% of my share in any lucrative business known to you.

I will like to disclose my details to you, I like to be sincere and straight forward:

Full Name: Meryem Ramazan
Address: Orhanbey mah Atatürk Cad Protector job Hani No: 39 Kat.4
Daire- 406 Osmangazi- Bursa
Postal Code: 16150
Phone Number: +90 534 716 2603
Company Name: Kuveyt Turk Participation Bank
WhatsApp Number: +90 534 716 2603

I have attached a Photo to this email which I would appreciate if you do the same, for full confidence from my end, and so that you can at least know who are dealing with please keep it strictly confidential.

I like to be sincere and straight forward hence I will await a response to this e-mail from you confirming that you are okay with the sharing percentage so that I can proceed to the next step of this transaction in preparing / filing for the necessary documents with the help of the attorney for the release of the funds on your behalf.

Finally, I will appreciate if you keep details of this project HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL until the funds is moved into your personal account for both us. Thank you once again, as I await your response I wish you a wonderful eveing.

Best Regards,
Meryem Ramazan

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO sonic311-21.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.188.202)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018

Hello Dear

Greetings to you and everyone around you today, please i wish to inform you that i still await your details regarding my proposal for you this is a lifetime opportunities not everyone is lucky to come by, so many pray for opportunity like this but i choose you, please let me know if we can work together as partners on this so we can proceed to the next step of this transaction asap photoes attached.

Please add me on whatsapp so we can talk more +905347163603 or viber

Best Regards
MS Meryem Ramazan