Miss Nadège Tagro

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
She's an orphan in french as well: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/mlle-nadege-tagro.65021

Cote d'Ivoire Abidjan, Orange Cote d'Ivoire

Return-Path: <kpb_spgpertang@rmp.gov.my>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018
Reply-To: "nadegetagro9@gmail.com" <nadegetagro9@gmail.com>
To: nadege11tagro@gmail.com
Subject: Miss Nadège Tagro

Dear Beloved
please I need your help
reply me ( nadegetagro9@gmail.com )
Regards,
Miss Nadège Tagro

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <nadege10tagro@yahoo.fr>
Received: from (EHLO sonic308-18.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (77.238.178.146)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018
Reply-To: nadege tagro <nadege10tagro@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Miss Nadège Tagro

My Dearest One,

With your consent I would like to present my situation Before continuing, allow me to decline my identity. I am Miss Nadège Tagro, 24 years old daughter of the late Mr. Désiré Tagro, the former Minister of the Interior of the Republic of Côte d'Ivoire who served with the regime of former President Laurent Gbagbo. My late father was among the patriots who were with the former president in the presidential residence before being attacked by rebels who are fighting for the new president, Alassane Ouattara.

The main reason for my email comes from the ardor with which the new government treats me, Therefore, my stay in Ivory Coast becomes more and more risky and dangerous for my life.

After the murder of my father, his notary told me that he deposited a sum of six million seven hundred thousand euros in a blocked account in the bank of Côte d'Ivoire, the manager of the bank from Côte d'Ivoire confirm to me that the sum of six million seven hundred thousand thousand euros is in their bank the purpose of being transferred in my name as heiress. He also recommends me to look for a foreign partner who could honestly make me benefit from his assistance to save my life and ensure my existence because I would like to continue my studies at home. in my next message I will give you the contact of my father's lawyer who is in charge of this case so that you can contact him.

I will give you 20% I will be grateful to you for being able benefit from your useful tips

you can see my father's assassination on the link below:

http://revuedepressecigbagbo.over-blog.com/article-le-ministre-desire-tagro-mutile-a-mort-par-les-hommes-de-ouatara-71946192.html

In the waiting of your anwser.
Miss Nadège Tagro