Miss Rita Gowany, Togo

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ritagowany012@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-it0-f47.google.com) (209.85.214.47)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 10:53:30 +0000
Subject: Re: Rita Gowany.

Hello My Dear .
Dear please read my massage so that you will know why I contacted you for the first time, as You have already knew that My name is Miss Rita Gowany, I am 18 years old girl the only Child of late Mr and Mr's Aguola Gowan. a Native of Togo Republic in West Africa. My father was a highly reputable business man (A GOLD DEALER) who operated in Lome the capital city of Togo during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously on 21st.January 2018 because he poisoned to Death by his family member.

My mother died when I was just 6 years old , and Since then my father took me so special because I was His only Child. Before the death of my father on 21st.January 2018 in a private hospital here, he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum (US$ 7,500,000,00 (SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) which was deposited at the Bank,that he used my name as his only Child/Daughter and the person who will inherit the deposit fund in future. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his family members because they were envy of his wealth ,He also told me that in case if he did not survive the poison illness that i should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice who will help me to claim and receive the fund into his/her account and i shall travel to that person country and use the fund for investment purpose and also further my education there,He warned me very well not to do anything with our people because they will betray me at last and also kill me.

After the burial of my father, All the family members seized and took control of all His business and properties and left nothing for me,the only hope I have now to survive this life is this money which my father left behind in the Bank, when I discover that they are planing to kill me to enable them take the documents and claim this money at the Bank, So as I discover their evil plan against my life, I ran away immediately from our home and now am hiding inside one Church Refugee Camp some were that very far from the city so that my life will be save, they are looking for me every where in the City Lome to kill me, I am going to stay here till the day I shall leave this country.

Dear I really need Your urgent help to come out of this situation because my life is in danger here now, I am going through a difficult situation here in this Camp that even to feed myself is very hard for me,. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. dear, I am sincerely asking for your humble assistance in this regards.to help me claim this money out from the Bank and transfer it into Your account so that I shall come and stay with Your family and continue my education again, please if you are willing to help me with all Your heart , reply me back immediately so that I shall give you full details of everything, I pray that God will continue to bless you as you help me out of this situation.
My best regards to you and your family.
yours faithful.
Miss Rita Gowany.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <allenivahee@vera.com.uy>
Received: from (EHLO mail.vera.com.uy) (200.40.31.15)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018
Reply-To: "Rita Gowany" <ritagowany012@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1308224492.69888764.1535732863152.JavaMail.zimbra@vera.com.uy>
Subject: Rita Gowany.

I have important matter i want to discuss with you now,very urgent.Waiting for your urgent response.