Miss Rosemary Christy Edward, Orphanage Motherless Foundation Home

Discussion in 'Donation Appeal scams' started by Dororo, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.138.90.65, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA
    Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017
    Reply-To: Miss Rose Mary Edward <motherlessbabies98@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <1889430230.5454494.1496603038304.JavaMail.root@deluxe.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: APPEAL FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO MOTHERLESS BABIES!!!!!!!

Orphanage Motherless Foundation Home.
    Address: PK 16 Djeffa,
    Route de Cotonou
    Postal Address : Caritas Benin,
    04 BP 1213 Cadjhoun-Cotonou
    Telephone +229 986 88 781
    E-mail : motherlessbabies98@gmail.com

APPEAL FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO MOTHERLESS BABIES!!!!!!!

Calvary greetings to you in Jesus name. Let me introduce myself to you, I am Miss Rose Mary Edwards, head of Orphanage Motherless Foundation Home, I know this letter might come as a surprise to you but I was inspired to do so as a result of the Orphans and motherless babies under my care.

Initially, I stated this work with few children and I was able to take care of them. It was later many children were brought to me and I was making every effort to meet up with their daily needs. I have more than 180 children motherless babies, from last month i lost 8 children's and last week i lost 5 due to the poor daily care.

Based on this, I started sending financial appeal to Individuals, Government, Corporate bodies and Organizations for financial support to enable me continue with this God work and services to humanity.

If not that people some times listen to my cry for financial help, in fact, there is no way I would have continued.

My Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, if you receive this letter and God touches your heart, kindly assist the orphans and motherless God will reward you with blesssings upon your family

No amount is too small, we will continue to remember you in prayer and God will not forget your contributions to the orphans and motherless. Please send your urgent response via my email: info.motherlessbabies98@gmail.com

Thanks and be blessed as you render services to God and humanity. This is the information where you can use to send any amount you can afford to us

Receiver Name .......Ben Obi
    country.................Benin Republic
    city.....................Cotonou
    Amount...................Any one can serve
    please if you have send the little you have please get back to us with this information

your sender name.....................
    Mtcn......................
    country............
    your phone number.........................

Yours in the service of God and humanity.
    Miss Rosemary Christy Edward.
    Email: motherlessbabies98@gmail.com
    Thanks and God Bless for your help.