Miss Schieble Anderson, US Military/NASA

Discussion in 'Military Romance scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: schiebleanderson13@hotmail.com
    Subject: Hi, I'm Miss Schieble
    Date: 2016-05-23
    Reply toschiebleanderson13@hotmail.com

Hi,

I'm Miss Schieble Anderson, i am a UNITED STATE Military / Nasa from United State Of America, i will like to establish mutual friendship with you. i want us to continue this conversation through our private email address { SchiebleAnderson13@hotmail.com }

I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.

Thanks.

2. I have received this email in my inbox by Miss Schieble Anderson which you are talking that this mail is fake and it is a scam, so I wanted to know about it that how this mail is fake and why Miss Schieble Anderson is mailing this fraud email to anyone. So what type of email scam it is and what type of fraud it is. Please let me know about this fake email address and its fraud. I will be very thankful to your site if you informed me about this .

3. Sapphire's Strike

4. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

@ Farhan, it's also a scam because NASA is a civilian agency, not a military one. Also it's a scam because anyone who called the country "United State of America" doesn't live there because that's not the name of our country.

5. FaustoStar

FaustoStar Guest

I received this same scam message in March 2017. I don't trust such emails but I answered to the first email. By the way, the first contact arrived to my Facebook messenger account, like a simple message. Now I will attach the content of the last email I received.
    Regards.

---------

Hello Dear.
    I feel great to hear from you again, my name is Sgt Miss Schieble 28 years single, i am a United State Military / Nasa from United State Of America but i am presently in Yemen for fighting with terrorist and peace keeping, supportive and caring sincerely i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into good things in life or something else with you, is my pleasure meeting you. I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?

Well, I am US Military Officer currently in Yemen now and i am ICU Nurse to United state Army here, i will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy reading , working , traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

Please tell me more about you, your likes and dislike, i am still single at the age of 28 years like, it is very nice to know and be your friend, wishing you all the best, thank you as i still wait to read from you .

Sgt Miss Schieble

6. Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Giant Admin for a Day Staff Member

The Sgt is in the military or is a member of NASA. "She" is not both at the same time. NASA is a civilian agency and no one holds military rank there.

7. Sapphire's Strike

@FRONT - Því miður er það óþekktarangi, við erum að fá svik á vefsvæðinu og staða afrit af óþekktarangi tölvupósti.
    Vinsamlegast sendu ekki tengiliðaupplýsingar þínar hér. Þakka þér fyrir.