Miss Vivian Emir, from Syria

Discussion in 'Refugee scams' started by Naruto, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018
    Reply-To: Tina Oko <tinaoko101@yahoo.com>
    Message-ID: <1278926053.4791388.1519412113381@mail.yahoo.com>
    Subject: HELLO
    Return-Path: tinaoko101@yahoo.com

My dear friend.

Best compliments, it's my pleasure to contact you after having gone through your email, I decide to confide in you bearing in mind that one has to take some risks at times to survive trial times. I am Miss Vivian Emir from Syria, I am writing you from turkey where I have been taking refugee after the brutal war and murder of my parents by the rebels during the renewed fighting in our country. Because of the war my late Father sold his Fishing boat shipping company and took me to a nearby country turkey where he deposited 」9.8 Million great Britain pounds in a BANK) The money is already in UK now according to what the bank director told me because last time when the bank was doing their end of the year final auditing they transferred this money to one of there Corresponding bank in UK for security reason.

Please due to the current political situation in turkey, I am seeking for your assistance to ship the consignment to your country if you will not betray me when the money gets into your account in your country for investment?. So I can also relocate to your country to further my education where I stopped before the death of my parents and I am willing to offer you good % of the total sum for your help. Please, Kindly contact me on this e-mail address: vivianemir6@gmail.com, For more
    details.

Best Regards
    Vivian Emir

2. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Received: from sonic311-14.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (74.6.131.124)
    Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018
    Reply-To: Tina Oko <tinaoko101@yahoo.com>
    Subject: HELLO
    Return-Path: tinaoko101@yahoo.com

My dear friend.

Best compliments, it's my pleasure to contact you after having gone through your email,

I decide to confide in you bearing in mind that one has to take some risks at times to survive trial times. I am Miss Vivian Emir from Syria, I am writing you from turkey where I have been taking refugee after the brutal war and murder of my parents by the rebels during the renewed fighting in our country. Because of the war my late Father sold his Fishing boat shipping company and took me to a nearby country turkey where he deposited 」9.8 Million great Britain pounds in a BANK) The money is already in UK now according to what the bank director told me because last time when the bank was doing their end of the year final auditing they transferred this money to one of there Corresponding bank in UK for security reason.

Please due to the current political situation in turkey, I am seeking for your assistance to ship the consignment to your country if you will not betray me when the money gets into your account in your country for investment?. So I can also relocate to your country to further my education where I stopped before the death of my parents and I am willing to offer you good % of the total sum for your help. Please, Kindly contact me on this e-mail address: vivianemir6@gmail.com, For more details.

Best Regards
    Vivian Emir