Morgan Brown, Barclay's Bank

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Banker for Victoria William: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/victoria-william.116996/

From: "info-bnkbarc@consultant.com" <info-bnkbarc@consultant.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2017,
Subject: Re: Fw: IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS- MYSELF

Hello
Thank you for your request,there is nothing we can do without the Required documents from High Court of Senegal. We cant Transfer a cent to without the documents,

We advice you to try and settle with your Lawyer regarding the payment,we can only transfer the Money in the next 24 Hours as soon as we confirm the documents from High Court of Senegal,

Thank for Banking with us
Yours
Mr Morgan Brown

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
From: info-bnkbarc@consultant.com <info-bnkbarc@consultant.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017
Subject: BARCLAYS BANK PLC

BARCLAYS Bank. P.L.C LONDON
1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom
TO BARCLAYS BANK PLC.

Attention

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your e-mail received. Actually we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Victoria William that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Late Mr Gregory William is our late customer with account no. (125469873554/QB/91/A) substantial amount(US$3,600,000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).

2.The death certificate of late Mr Gregory William (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr Mr Gregory William by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48 hours at reception of these documents. Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided.

Therefore You have to hurry up to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund( US$3,600,000.00 ) into your account.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer Mr Alan Smart on telephone number ++442476842100/ fax +44-703-194-1849 for more directives /clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Morgan Brown.
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)Barclays Bank.
Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Barclays Bank plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Barclays Bank Plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <departmentubavisacard@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qt0-f195.google.com (mail-qt0-f195.google.com [209.85.216.195])
Sender: departmentubavisacard@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017
Subject: BARCLAY'S BANK about your funds : departmentubavisacard@gmail.com

Barclay's Bank Plc

WELCOME TO BARCLAY'S BANK PLC LONDON

ATTENTION

I submitted your transfer file to the Ministry of Finance out of annoyance, but I had a re-think what will be the outcome, because I knew that very soon they will divert the funds to their personal purses, this morning I went there and retrieved the file which I told them that you are now ready to comply with their terms, I did it after I came up with an idea to conclude your transaction in your favor without you sending any money to me or anyone here in London, the idea is to deliver your funds to you via diplomatic means, e.g, the funds will be concealed in a consignment box after which we shall employ an a Diplomatic Agent who has immensities in your country to embark on the journey and when he arrives in your country, he will meet with you face to face and hand the funds to you. I have discussed it with the board and they accepted it.

I will like to hear from you to know your view before we shall proceed and I shall highlight you more on the matter and how it will be successful when I hear from you.

Thanks for your co-operation and we look forward to giving you the best of our service

BEST REGARDS
MR. MORGAN BROWN
DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER
BARCLAY'S BANK PLC. AG CENTRAL LONDON UNITED KINGDOM

SEASON GREETINGS
rscotbank@gmail.com
departmentubavisacard@gmail.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: mirabelchristopher2106@gmail.com
Received: from mail-lf0-f65.google.com (mail-lf0-f65.google.com [209.85.215.65])
Sender: mirabelchristopher2106@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017
Subject: WELCOME TO BAR CLAYS BANK PLC LONDON

Barclays city Bank Plc

WELCOME TO BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON

ATTENTION

I submitted your transfer file to the Ministry of Finance out of annoyance, but I had a re-think what will be the outcome, because I knew that very soon they will divert the funds to their personal purses this morning I went there and retrieved the file which I told them that you are now ready to comply with their terms, I did it after I came up with an idea to conclude your transaction in your favor without you sending any money to me or anyone here in London, the idea is to deliver your funds to you via diplomatic means, e.g, thefunds will be concealed in a consignment box after which we shall employ an a Diplomatic Agent who has immensities in your country to embark on the journey and when he arrives in your country, he will meet with you face to face and hand the funds to you. I have discussed it with the board and they accepted it.

I would like to hear from you to know your view before we shall proceed and I shall highlight you more on the matter and how it will be successful when I hear from you.

Thanks for your co-operation and we look forward to giving you the best of our service

BEST REGARDS
MR. MORGAN BROWN

SEASON GREETINGS

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <rscotbank@aol.com>
Received: from sonic317-27.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (mpq406.aol.prodcr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [74.6.129.82])
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018
Subject: Dear sir/Madam, delay in process of the transfer of your funds

Barclay's city Bank Plc

WELCOME TO BARCLAY'S BANK PLC LONDON
rscotbank@aol.com
ubaofafricas@groupmail.com

ATTENTION

Dear sir/Madam,

We are writing to bring to your notice that due to the delay in process of the transfer of your funds via Barclays city Bank Plc , we have today decided to channel the transfer to (UBA) UNITED BANK FOR AFRICAN Visa Card department, the Visa Card department will issue a valid Visa Card on your names, after which it will be posted to you via courier service to enable you withdraw your funds in your country or any ATM machine around the world, a $5,000 daily withdrawal limit is permitted with the card.

You are advised to confirm your personal information's to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without any delay and do not hesitate to contact the ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY to issue the ATM Visa Card with daily limit if $3,000 to avoid delaying your fund or the fund been diverting to the Government account. Kindly send the below informations to them without delay:

names:
Address:
Telephone:
Nationality:
Occupation
However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you. You can also call this office immediately you received this mail for further explanations.

Contact Person: Mr. Andrew Bako,
Director: UBA bank Plc Visa Card payment department
Email: ubaofafricas@groupmail.com

BEST REGARDS
MR. MORGAN BROWN

SEASON GREETINGS