Administrator
Staff member
Received: from HK2PR04MB1715.apcprd04.prod.outlook.com
([fe80::ca4:20e9:813b:1c2c])
Subject: Re: work
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017
Return-Path: morgan.jones101@hotmail.com

Hello
How are you doing today? I got a message from my financier that the payment has been sent and will deliver to your address in the morning via Fedex, here is the tracking number (.........).You can also track it online on there website www.fedex.com for reference and update prior its delivery.

Again, Let me use this opportunity to tell you little more about my self and my work. I'm very open and truthful about my life. I love to laugh and have good time with families and friends. I try to take life easy for people around me,please note I did say "try". I usually work 6 days a week, but I do like to travel due to nature of my job. I have been to many places around the world.

Pls I want you to handle the payment very well, Once you receive the paycheck. Proceed with the following instructions.

1) Go ahead and deposit the check in your bank account.

2) Depending on your bank service, The fund will be available in your account for cash out within 24-hours.

3) Get back to me as soon as you are back from bank to let me know when the fund will be available in your account for cash out

4) As soon as the fund is available for cash out, deduct your pay for the first week $530 plus $100 for foodstuff

The remaining balance will be forward to our traveling agent so they can make our flight reservation and arrange all the necessary traveling documents And I'll instruct you with the information where to have the remaining fund forward to Asap

Also, I will let you know the address of the apartment as soon as present occupant move out and my landlord will get the keys across to you. My wife will send you the foodstuff list before our arrival.

I will get back to you with our arrival date and time as soon as the payment is sent to our travelling agent and it's confirmed. I will appreciate if you make yourself available to pick us up at the airport, But if you think am asking too much or for some reason you will not be able to make it, No problem about that . We are so anxious to meet you.

Regards,
Morgan

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Subject: Re: work
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017
Return-Path: morgan.jones101@hotmail.com

Okay. I need you to go to Walmart right now. You're going to purchase an iTunes gift card of $100 X 10.. total $1k. You're going to take picture of each card and send to me. Please let me know if you would be able to go and get this taken care of now. Then i will email you further instructions on what to do with the remaining funds.