Morris Chandler

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <morris_chandler11@aol.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic309-15.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.129.125)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018
Subject: Hello

GOOD DAY SIR,

Here is the detail of the business. ..Indeed, some months ago, during a traditional ceremony in Cameroon called "njang ", i saved an antiquity collector as touristic guide during his trip here in Cameroon. During one of our tours in a small village called Jakiri he fell in love with a collection of 4 antiquities crafts statues and asked to buy at any price, but unfortunately for him the village chief told us that they were not for sale at that moment. When we went back to the city center since his staying period was getting finish he told me he was ready to invest $2,000,000 U.S.dollars for these ancient crafts if they were for sale.

The collection remained committed and asked me to stay in contact with the village to negotiate on his behalf with the chief when he returns, because his stay here was to expire and he could not stay to wait indefinitely. This collector returned to his country leaving me his contacts . He asked me to notify him once the chief is ready to sale. Just some few weeks ago , I receive a call, and it was the chief, he said he was aware of my visit and that his village was facing many difficulties related to its isolation. For this reason he was willing to sell these 4 ancient crafts to try to improve the living conditions of its people, including building a health center, school and the small bridge that connects the village to the next village to the city over the development. I asked him how much he wants to sell the collection, he said 250 000 000Fcfa( two hundred and fifty thousands millions FCFA(about $500,000 dollars) .

Given this price difference and the profit margin that already existed between the collector proposal to buy and the price of the chief, I pondered and I thought about it. I told the collector that another collector, has bought the collection. He asked me to give him the contact for the new owner so that he tries to renegotiate with him in order to buy back the collection.i had no person abroad, so i directly tough of you since my friend told me you where a nice person. If you could help me. you just let me know so that I can give your contact to the collector as the new owner of the collection, when he contacts you, you renegotiate the price of the collection with him , you can even increase the price because he is very interested in the statues . when you conclude the price with him and his date of his arrival to your country to buy.

This being done, you keep me informed, and i in my turn, i get the collection from the chief and send by air flight and you sell to the buyer . As soon as the buyer pay you, we removed the 250 Millions FCFA and give to the village chief, there after we can share the benefit proportionately .I have often led foreign antiquity pay directly in the villages, but they have no sense of business and not even given me anything as commission. It is for this reason that I ask for your help for this transaction, for we will all benefit together. Please i will like you to note that this transaction has no risk for you and i have no time to waste . Do not heisted to get back to me for any question. I know you are a very busy man ,but you can just sacrifice just some few time and help for the transaction for presently in Cameroon , my financial capacity is very bad so we think God want my life to change when we succeed in this business .

Kindly Reply strictly through my personal email address) morris_chandler131@outlook.com

Yours Sincerely
Morris Chandler