Mr. Abraham Nwankwo

Discussion in 'Central Bank of Nigeria scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 154.66.53.43, [​IMG] NIGERIA, Benin City, Smile-Nigeria
    Return Path: storymoto48@tim.it
    Date: 2017-06-26
    Subject: You are urgently advise to choose your option of claim, how you want to receive your contract fund $10.5M;
    Reply to: abraham.nwankwodmg@gmail.com

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS
    TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS

Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/17
    IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT
    CONTRACT NO. FGN/PTF/801/2017

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

Re: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR PREVIOUS MAIL

This is to inform you that your email was listed among st the Contractors list on the resolution to pay all foreign contractors their over contract due without any further stress. You are therefore requested to forward to us as a matter of urgency your full names, address, bank details, phone and any means of identification for the immediately processing of your fund payment.

His Excellency has initiated this new payment program called PRESIDENTIAL AMNESTY PAYMENT PROGRAM (PAPP). Under this new payment method, you only pay $350 to get your CONTRACTOR'S IDENTIFICATION CARD and Legalized by the Supreme Court of Justice for General Acceptable Worldwide, and it will be use to waive every other Charges,Clearance fees from your payment and enable your transfer to go into your bank account without you paying for any other Clearance, Tax and transfer charges again under the PAPP Program.

NOTE:

You are not requested to pay any fee/charges, BUT you must first forward to us your CONTRACTOR'S IDENTIFICATION CARD so that we can use it to identify you as the rightful contractor and beneficiary to this fund. In a situation whereby you do not have this CONTRACTOR'S IDENTIFICATION CARD you are going to pay a fee of $USD350 ONLY. There is no other fee/charges involved once you are able to comply by providing all these information we will not hesitate to pay you immediately.

NOTE ALSO, Please if you know you are not ready to comply with this instruction you are advised not to respond back to thismail.

You are urgently advise to choose your option of claim, how you want to receive your contract fund $10.5M;

(*) THROUGH BANK TO BANK TRANSFER
    (**) THROUGH AN INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK CHECK
    (***) THROUGH AN ATM VISA CARD

I wait for your immediate reply.

Thanks.
    Mr. Abraham Nwankwo

2. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <godwinemecbn.ng@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-ot0-f196.google.com) (74.125.82.196)
    Reply-To: abraham.nwankwo_dmo@consultant.com
    Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017
    Subject: OFFICIAL MEMORANDUM

Dear Authenticate Beneficiary,

All the past directors and officials you have been dealing with is aware of this official memorandum publication but because of GREED, they will not tell you. They would rather prefer you sending money for one document, levy, fees or charge so that they will get something out of it.

By this I mean "Waiver option A4". This option allows you to apply and get all fees, charges, duties, levies and taxes that you are supposed to pay on your fund waived aside for you until you receive your fund in your nominated bank account. You can only pay any government fee when you have confirmed the transfer of your fund successfully in your nominated account with your bank.

If you are interested in getting your fund without any more upfront payment, kindly get back to me so that I can inform you on how you can apply and get your waiver issued to you.

Call or SMS me on telephone number +234 701-993-9328
    Email: abraham.nwankwo_dmo@consultant.com

Thanks as I wait for your immediate response...,,,,,,,,,,

NB: Please Sir/Ma,

if you have previously received this our payment notification, kindly ignore this message. But if not, your urgent response is highly needed so that we can attend to your file immediately

Dr. Abraham Nwankwo

3. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <godwinemecbn.ng@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-qk0-f194.google.com) (209.85.220.194)
    Reply-To: abraham.nwankwo_dmo@consultant.com
    Date: Tue, 29 May 2018
    Subject: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Authenticate Beneficiary,

All the past directors and officials you have been dealing with is aware of this official memorandum publication but because of GREED, they will not tell you. They would rather prefer you sending money for one document, levy, fees or charge so that they will get something out of it.

By this I mean "Waiver option A4". This option allows you to apply and get fees, charges, duties, levies and taxes that you are supposed to pay on your fund waived aside for you until you receive your fund in your nominated bank account. You can only pay any government fee when you have confirmed the transfer of your fund successfully in your nominated account with your bank, but the Option A4 Waiver grant processing has a mandatory stamp duty charge of $150.00 immediately waiver is granted enclosed with other payment approval documentations. If you are interested in getting your fund without any more upfront payment, kindly get back to me so that I can inform you on how you can apply and get your waiver issued to you.

Call or SMS me on telephone number +234 701-993-9328
    Email: abraham.nwankwo_dmo@consultant.com

Thanks as I wait for your immediate response...,,,,,,,,,,

NB: Please Sir/Ma,
    If you have previously received this our payment notification, kindly ignore this message. But if not, your urgent response is highly needed so that we can attend to your file immediately.

Dr. Abraham Nwankwo.