Mr. Ahmed Usman, Alpha Group Trading Co.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: mic.partners.mali.sa@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015
Subject: We currently have 105Kg gold bar at BAMAKO airport in MALI
From: ALPHA GROUP TRADING COMPANY <mic.partners.mali.sa@gmail.com>
To: mic.partners.mali.sa@gmail.com

We currently have 105Kg gold bar at BAMAKO airport in MALI. This should be delivered to another, but he has not come. We've done all the export documents. So if you are interested, please contact me for more details

Best Regards
Mr Ahmed Usman

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <john.mark19641@gmail.com>
From: ALPHA GROUP TRADING COMPANY <john.mark19641@gmail.com>
To: john.mark19641 <john.mark19641@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 10, 2016
Subject: GOLD DUST AU/ DORE BARS FOR SALE

Dear Sir/Madam

We are village local gold miners located here in Mali in West Africa we hereby make this offer of au metal gold dust under the penalty of perjury with full responsibility. the purity bellow. The purity bellow.

1. Product:Au metal (gold dust)
2. Origin:mali,west africa
3. Type: alluvial
4. Purity:92.7% or better
5. Carats:22+
6.Pirce $26,500 USD

We are searching for a serious gold buyer,whom we can establish a long term business with,to enable us discuss the procedures of delivery and payments,you know that the local minners has not being to school in this case they don?t understand the baking procedures about gold,now is you or your mandate will explain to us how you will want the business to be. i want you and your company to be my AGENT.

Best regards.
Mr Ahmed Usman
GOLD DUST AU/ DORE BARS FOR SALE

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 11.18.11.53, USA, DoD Network Information Center
Return-Path: ahmedusmanoff@gmail.com
Subject: GOLD DUST & GOLD DORE BARS FOR SALE
Date: 2016-11-18
Reply to: ahmedusmanoff@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam

We are village local gold miners located here in Mali in West Africa we hereby make this offer of au metal gold dust under the penalty of perjury with full responsibility. the purity bellow.

The purity bellow.

1. Product:Au metal (gold dust)
2. Origin:mali,west africa
3. Type: alluvial
4. Purity:92.7% or better
5. Carats:22+
6.Pirce $26,500 USD

We are searching for a serious gold buyer,whom we can establish a long term business with, to enable us discuss the procedures of delivery and payments,you know that the local minners has not being to school in this case they don?t understand the baking procedures about gold,now is you or your mandate will explain to us how you will want the business to be. i want you and your company to be my AGENT.

Best regards.
Mr Ahmed Usman
GOLD DUST & GOLD DORE BARS FOR SALE

i have received the mail regarding buying offer of the ladies jeggings and i have sent him sample. and at the payment time there was issue. he took the charges of transaction in bank. after lot of conversation i paid money to local bank, that was my fault. the company running under Ahmed Usman, Mr Mohammed Alpha,
,Mr Mamadou Diallo ,Mr John Mark and aslo Mr Mousa Keita. i was chatting with John mark. please do not deal with them it's fraud.