Return-Path: chrismorgan19680@gmail.com
SubjectREQUEST FOR A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
Date: 28 Dec 2015

Mr. Chris Morgan
Standard Bank,
Johannesburg, South Africa
Email: chrismorgan19680@mail.com

REQUEST FOR A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP

I write to introduce this urgent/important business opportunity to you irrespective of the fact that we have not seen or known each other believing that it will be of immense benefit to both of us. My name is Mr. Chris Morgan, the Auditor General of Standard Bank ? South Africa, I got your contact through the South African Chamber of Commerce in my earnest search for a reliable individual who can assist me to make this transaction a reality but I did not disclose the nature of the business to them. There is an outstanding sum of US$18,500,000.00 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) deposited by the LATE MR. ANDREA SCHRANNER a foreigner (Geologist by profession) and an investor with Kruger Gold Mines here in South Africa.

This fund was deposited since 1985 and since 1986 till date nobody has operated on this account. After going through some old files in my possession, I discovered that the owner of this dormant account Mr. Andrea Schranner does not exist anymore and that if I do not urgently remit this fund outside South Africa, it would be forfeited by the government for nothing. I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with foreign bank account; the bank management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has the correct information of this account which I will provide to you.

Hence I seek for your interest and willingness to assist me in this venture, kindly furnish me with the below details via email:

(1} Your full name and addres
(2) Your Private phone numbers and email address for easy communications
(3) Copy of your ID or Driving License to secure Affidavit of Change of Fund Ownership in your name.

All legal documents and clearances relating to the fund would be secured from the authorities. I will destroy all documents of transaction immediately you confirm this money into your bank account leaving no trace to any place. I have resolved to compensate you with 30% while 5% will be set aside for general expenses, and 65% will be for me and my colleague.. Most importantly, I must emphasize that this business requires the utmost confidentiality and trustworthiness as it is 100% RISK FREE therefore I will prepare a Memorandum of Agreement that will bind us together and the same will protect our individual interests both now and in the future. As soon as you confirm the fund in your bank account, I will apply for an annual leave to get a visa for a trip to your country for the final sharing of the fund as I have it in mind to establish a long standing investment in your country base on your Business advice.

In order to expedite action, let me have your urgent response through my private email as indicated herein and call me on my secured telephone number immediately you send me an Email:(chrismorgan19680@gmail.com) with all the required details to enable me start the application and documentation part of the transaction. Accept my compliments, as I await your kind response through the above telephone number or email.

Regards,
Mr.Chris Morgan
Auditor General
Standard Bank-South Africa

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <>
Received: from (EHLO emea01-am1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (157.56.112.251)
Subject: REQUEST FOR A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015
Reply-To: <chrismorgan19680@gmail.com>

Mr. Chris Morgan Standard Bank, Johannesburg, South Africa Email: chrismorgan19680@mail.com REQUEST FOR A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP I write to introduce this urgent/important business opportunity to you irrespective of the fact that we have not seen or known each other believing that it will be of immense benefit to both of us. My name is Mr. Chris Morgan, the Auditor General of Standard Bank – South Africa, I got your contact through the South African Chamber of Commerce in my earnest search for a reliable individual who can assist me to make this transaction a reality but I did not disclose the nature of the business to them. There is an outstanding sum of US$18,500,000.00 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) deposited by the LATE MR. ANDREA SCHRANNER a foreigner (Geologist by profession) and an investor with Kruger Gold Mines here in South Africa. This fund was deposited since 1985 and since 1986 till date nobody has operated on this account. After going through some old files in my possession, I discovered that the owner of this dormant account Mr. Andrea Schranner does not exist anymore and that if I do not urgently remit this fund outside South Africa, it would be forfeited by the government for nothing. I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with foreign bank account; the bank management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has the correct information of this account which I will provide to you. Hence I seek for your interest and willingness to assist me in this venture, kindly furnish me with the below details via email: (1} Your full name and addres (2) Your Private phone numbers and email address for easy communications (3) Copy of your ID or Driving License to secure Affidavit of Change of Fund Ownership in your name. All legal documents and clearances relating to the fund would be secured from the authorities. I will destroy all documents of transaction immediately you confirm this money into your bank account leaving no trace to any place. I have resolved to compensate you with 30% while 5% will be set aside for general expenses, and 65% will be for me and my colleague.. Most importantly, I must emphasize that this business requires the utmost confidentiality and trustworthiness as it is 100% RISK FREE therefore I will prepare a Memorandum of Agreement that will bind us together and the same will protect our individual interests both now and in the future. As soon as you confirm the fund in your bank account, I will apply for an annual leave to get a visa for a trip to your country for the final sharing of the fund as I have it in mind to establish a long standing investment in your country base on your Business advice. In order to expedite action, let me have your urgent response through my private email as indicated herein and call me on my secured telephone number immediately you send me an Email:(chrismorgan19680@gmail.com) with all the required details to enable me start the application and documentation part of the transaction. Accept my compliments, as I await your kind response through the above telephone number or email. Regards, Mr. Chris Morgan Auditor General Standard Bank-South Africa

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2016
Subject: You have been compensated

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United Nations and UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) to pay 100 scam victims a compensation of $2.8 Million each, you are listed and approved for this payments as one of the scammed victims, get back to us as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $2.8 Million compensations funds.

On this faithful recommendations, I want you to know that during the last UN meetings held at Cotonou Benin Republic, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today, in other to retain the good image of Africa, the president of the UNITED NATION is now paying 100 victims of this operators $2.8Million USD each, Due to the corrupt and inefficient banking systems in Africa, the payments are to be paid by UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) as corresponding paying bank under funding assistance by the UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION.

THIS IS TO PROVE YOUR FUND TRANSFER DETAIL:-

Date of Registration: 2016/2017:
Transit Code: Z562UN8-45
Code: bz47/N986/B1PL
Prize (ex. Ordering Checks): $2.8Million USD
Electronic (ex. Direct Deposit/Automatic Payment): $2.8Million each
AMOUNT INSTALLED AMOUNT: $2.8Million
PAYING BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

Please reconfirm your full information and your full Bank information to UBA BANK FOR AFRICA because you will receive your Fund via online Bank to Bank money Transfer.

MANAGING DIRECTOR IS MR.GEORGE MARK.
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
Name: MR. GEORGE GABRIEL.
TEL PHONE: +22994119152.
E-mail: infoubabankplc112@gmail.com

Call him immediately you get this E-mail to enable him speed up for your Transfer. NB: contact the Managing Director UBA Consultant Payment Center immediately with the necessary information required from you so that they will commence on processing.

If you need the funds to be delivery or transfer choose one option and contact us back you will get me with this number below:

You have been compensated

Yours faithfully
Mr. Chris Morgan

Return-Path: <ofile09@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic317-29.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.129.84)
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018
Reply-To: "Mr. Chris Morgan" <infoubabankplc112@gmail.com>
Subject: ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United Nations and UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) to pay 100 scam victims a compensation of $2.8 Million each, you are listed and approved for this payments as one of the scammed victims, get back to us as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $2.8 Million compensations funds.

On this faithful recommendations, I want you to know that during the last UN meetings held at Cotonou Benin Republic, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today, in other to retain the good image of Africa, the president of the UNITED NATION is now paying 100 victims of this operators $2.8Million USD each, Due to the corrupt and inefficient banking systems in Africa, the payments are to be paid by UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) as corresponding paying bank under funding assistance by the UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION.

THIS IS TO PROVE YOUR FUND TRANSFER DETAIL:-

Date of Registration: 2016/2017:
Transit Code: Z562UN8-45
Code: bz47/N986/B1PL
Prize (ex. Ordering Checks): $2.8Million USD
Electronic (ex. Direct Deposit/Automatic Payment): $2.8Million each
AMOUNT INSTALLED AMOUNT: $2.8Million
PAYING BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

Please reconfirm your full information and your full Bank information to UBA BANK FOR AFRICA because you will receive your Fund via online Bank to Bank money Transfer.

MANAGING DIRECTOR IS MR.GEORGE MARK.
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
Name: MR.GEORGE GABRIEL.
TEL PHONE: +2299638-8068
E-mail: infoubabankplc112@gmail.com

Call him immediately you get this E-mail to enable him speed up for your Transfer. NB: contact the Managing Director UBA Consultant Payment Center immediately with the necessary information required from you so that they will commence on processing.

If you need the funds to be delivery or transfer choose one option and contact us back you will get me with this number below:

Yours faithfully
Mr. Chris Morgan