Mr. Christopher Ward, Yahoo/Microsoft

Z

Zemphi

I sent a pissy response to the Christopher ward guy that I was supposed to send my info to and this was his response. How do I report this to msn?? Scum of the world...

In regards to your email, I will want you to understand that Yahoo Inc. in collaboration with Microsoft Corp., are organizing this lottery program to encourage users of Yahoo,MSN, GMAIL,AOL and other internet email providers. The online Sweepstakes International program was held on 2015.Your e-mail address attached to WINNING NUMBER: 14, 21, 30, 34, 47, 71 with REFERENCE NUMBER: 2008234522 drew the lucky batch numbers: MFI/06/APA-43658.Which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category in 2015.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of Eight Hundred And Twenty Thousand United State Dollars, ($820,000.00) in cash credited to PIN: 1206

This is from a total cash prize of $3,280,000.00 USD shared amongst the first four (4) lucky winners in this category plus bonus.
All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online.

To file your claims, please provide the requested claims processing information on the notification email that you receive.
I will be here to assist in whatever information you require for the process. I will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your Privacy.

Mr. Christopher Ward
Fiduciary Agent
Yahoo & MSN Award Team SA.
1st Floor Medical Mews,
Sandton City, South Africa.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
@ Zemphi - Thank you for your post. There are so many scammers out there sending out fake lottery winning notifications that it would be impossible for MSN or any other company to do anything about it. Law Enforcers catch up with some of these thieves and they are jailed for their crimes.

T

tmt

I just received EXACT same e-mail from a Mr. Christopher Ward, with exactly the same batch,ref,& winning numbers. Hahaha, so........ do I think this is real....... NOPE, NOT, NADA.

S

stephanie ann

I have also recieved 2 emails from one lady claiming to woek for yahoo, aol, and gmail saying i won an award. Then i recieved the second email from a Mr. Durk Turkel clai.ing to be the fudiciary agent for yahoo, gmail, and aol amd that i had won due to my email address being picked out of thousands. I even wrote both telling them i thought it was a scam amd they semt pdf docs about my "awatd". Funny his office is also in Stanton City, South Africa 1st floor of the medical mews building. what a coincudence..........of course, this is about the 5th email ive gotten claiming ive won some kind of millions. One even came from the FBI.....lol. guess they think im dumb. Told both i was ginna investigate them.......

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from EUR01-DB5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com ([65.55.34.136])
Subject: Re: Award E_mail
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017

please send your information so will can speed up your winning prize to you.
Hope to hear from you soon.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE.

Mr. Christopher Ward

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
@Brittanie welcome to AFI. The reason the numbers are the same is because this is a scam. There are no winnings.

The same message (and numbers) are sent out to possibly thousands of people hoping some will answer and the scammer can then steal money from them. Please do not fall for these scams. Thank you.