Mr Clif Ail

Discussion in 'ATM Card Scams' started by Cold War Kid, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

Return-Path: <pintore.mario@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15830dd9cae.pintore.mario@alice.it>
    Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 2
    Reply-To: mrclif_ail@yahoo.com
    Subject: Greetings to you and to your entire nice family.

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and to your entire nice family.
    I am very happy to inform you that i have succeeded in transferring the fund out of my Country (Benin Republic) with the help of a new partner from Iran, though it did not work as planned on your side due to one reason or the other. I appreciate greatly your understanding and concern, especially the effort you made to assist me In fulfillment of that I made an ATM CARD worth of ($800.000) in your name to compensate you for your past effort and attempt to assist me. Now contact (Rev. sister ESTHER JOHN) in my country she will assist you in having the ATM CARD,You will reach her through her Email: address (revsisteresther.john90@yahoo.com) she will give you all the necessary assistance.

Thanks for all your praise-worthy efforts and best regards.
    Mr Clif Ail.

2. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <marchesan@speedy.com.ar>
    reply-to: mr.clifail111@gmail.com
    date: Thu, 10 Nov 16
    message-id: <OID_1478765563611220_0marchesan@speedy.com.ar>
    Subject: VERY URGENT
    from: =?UTF-8?B?TXIgQ2xpZiBBaWw=?= <marchesan@speedy.com.ar>

I`ma banker. I want to transfer an abandoned USD5.5Million to your bank Account for us to share it,

3. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <mrclif_ail@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO nm33-vm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.229.69)
    Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016
    Reply-To: MR CLIF AIL <mrclif_ail@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Greetings to you and to your entire nice family.

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and to your entire nice family.
    I am very happy to inform you that i have succeeded in transferring the fund out of my Country (Benin Republic) with the help of a new partner from Iran, though it did not work as planned on your side due to one reason or the other. I appreciate greatly your understanding and concern, especially the effort you made to assist me In fulfillment of that I made an ATM CARD worth of ($800.000) in your name to compensate you for your past effort and attempt to assist me. Now contact (Rev.sister ESTHER JOHN) in my country she will assist you in having the ATM CARD,You will reach her through her Email: address (revsisteresther.john90@yahoo. com) she will give you all the necessary assistance.

Thanks for all your praise-worthy efforts and best regards.
    Mr Clif Ail.

4. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <mr.clifail31@gmail.com>

Now contact (Rev.sister ESTHER JOHN) in my country she will assist you in having the ATM CARD,You will reach her through her Email: address (revsisteresther.john90@yahoo. com) she will give you all the necessary assistance.