Mr. Dennis Jefferson

Discussion in 'Dying persons' started by rab Taylor, Dec 7, 2015.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. rab Taylor

rab Taylor Guest

looks like a new name they've came up with...
    Hello Dear Beloved,

Thanks for your mail and your concern.In my last mail to you i introduced myself and gave you a summary of the present predicament i have found myself and how i lived my life (financial-wise). My failing health has necessitated my present over view of life and the meaning of life itself as it relates to day-to-day living.Even surgery which is a last resort has been done but the cancer has already spread into the stomach and intestines,which had indicated to my doctor that i would not last for the next four months according to medical expert.Telephone calls from me cannot be possible at the moment based on doctors advice. I am currently in Airyhall Day Hospital, Springfield Road Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland.

I prayed to the lord to give you the grace to complete this divine project for the benefit of the less privilege. I also would like to let you know that this is a straight forward and legal task.I hope my first email did not embarrass you? if it did, I apologies for this. The fund in question is privately kept with a financial institution and i want to put it in capable hands for disbursement, my relatives have plundered so much of my wealth after my wife death and my illness got deteriorated. I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them, for this reason i have decided that within the confines of my hospital room and the privacy of my computer (to which i have Internet connection) to look for a suitable person to transfer ownership of the deposit to, and after claiming the funds, disburse 80% of the funds to various charitable organizations of your choice in various countries and then retain 20% of the money for your effort.It is for this same reason i have randomly searched through the Internet email directory to find somebody who has the predisposition to accomplish the task of passing on a privately kept fund of £8,000,000GBP (Eight Million Pounds) to charitable organizations as he or she deems fit, since i cannot do this myself due to my failing health. It was this random search that yielded your contact email address which i sent you my first email.

Please, I want you to understand that this benevolence is in fulfillment of my desire and decision which I am persuaded to actualize. This fund is designated for humanitarian and Charity services with special emphasis. This must be disbursed with every appropriation accountability and prudence to the glory of God (Philippians 3:13-14) I'm dying and i have distributed most of my earthly possessions to various individuals, groups and organizations. This deposit is the bulk of what is left.it is unknown to my other relatives. If i do not find a suitable person to disburse the funds as i plan to, then on my death the financial institution where i deposited the funds would have to notify my next of kin to claim the deposit as stipulated on the deposit agreement. And from what i have seen of how they spent the other fund i designated for the same purpose, leaving the fund in their care would be a colossal waste of all i have worked and lived for.

If you will be capable to handle this divine project, please reconfirm your full information immediately so that i can swear to an affidavit on oath from the High Court Of Justice that will officially and legally approve you as the next of kin to this funds amount (£8,000,000) claim/received from the bank so that even if I am no more, your claim to the funds will not be in doubt. I will be sending you the certificate of deposit of this fund immediately after the affidavit is ready.

Full Name:
    Your Country:
    Contact Address:
    Telephone:
    Sex/Age:
    All the necessary documents required to get the funds out of the bank are in my possession, I will be sending them to you after we must have come to an agreement and all I require from you is your total honest cooperation to carries out my very last wish/WILL indeed.

I await your prompt response to this mail, I will send you my picture immediately I receive the information from you. Please always remember me in your daily prayers and may the Good Lord add more anointing upon you and give you more wisdom to handle this project to his own Glory (Philippians 3:13-14) Ensure you reply this letter and the needed information immediately so that I will take my final decision.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Dennis Jefferson

2. rab Taylor

rab Taylor Guest

do these idiots even bother to read the reply you send them?
    mine was quite nasty but as you see its the sane bog standard reply everyone gets
    why is nothing done about these scammers as this particular one has been circulating for several years now! Is it not a law enforcement priority?

3. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

They are very stupid scammers, they work to a script because they have no brains whatsoever. They can also be very dangerous and it is unwise to reply to any scammer. The best thing you can do is delete the email and ignore them.

4. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <mdf''@bell.net>
    reply-to: dennis.jeferson236@hotmail.com
    to: Recipients <mdf''@bell.net>
    date: 4 December 2015
    subject: Donation & God Bless You For Caring,

I am Dennis Jefferson, i was born on February 9, 1956. I am a 59-years-old widower. Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child. I decided to donate £8 Million Pounds to you to promote charity works. Please reply me for more details on this noble project of mine.

5. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 41.145.91.118, [​IMG] South Africa, Vereeniging, Telkom Sa Limited
    From "Dennis Jefferson"
    Return-Path: <s.l.ii@live.co.uk>
    To: denis.jeferson@xtra.co.nz
    Subject: Warm Greetings From Dennis,
    Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016

I'm Dennis Jefferson, I am a 59-years-old widower. Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child. I decided to donate £8 Million Pounds to you to promote charity works i.e. assisting the less privileged.. Please reply me for more details on this noble project of mine.

6. Miyuki

Received: from BN3NAM01FT008.eop-nam01.prod.protection.outlook.com (2a01:111:f400:7e41::201)
    Subject: GOD'S WILL,
    To: Recipients <support@wpa.net>
    Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016
    Reply-To: <dennis.jeferson236@aol.co.uk>
    Return-Path: support@wpa.net

"I'm Dennis Jefferson, i was born on February 9, 1956. I am a 59-years-old widower. Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child. I decided to donate 38 Million Ponds to you to promote charity works, please reply me for more details on this noble project of mine.

7. Mac

Mac Guest

I have also received an e-mail from Mr Dennis Jeffersin. Total disgrace people can access my email, especially as I don't go on social media if any sort. Shocking!!

8. Miyuki

9. Miyuki

From: 197.229.6.109, [​IMG] South Africa, Cape Town, Telkom Sa Ltd
    Return-Path: <sania@farspnu.ac.ir>
    Reply-To: denis.jeferson@xtra.co.nz
    Subject: Warm Greetings From Dennis,
    Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016

I am sending you this mail in good faith. I'm Dennis Jefferson a dying man, who is currently undergoing medical treatment for cancer. I have decided to DONATE the sum of £8 Million Pounds to you for the good work of god to promote humanitarian works. I.e. assisting the less privileged. Please contact me for more details on this noble project of mine.

10. Quinny

Quinny Guest

I got this email too, I would love to get a hold of whoever sent it. :sneaky::mad:;)

11. The Scam

The Scam Guest

I am sending you this mail in good faith. I'm Dennis Jefferson a dying man, who is currently undergoing medical treatment for cancer. I have decided to DONATE the sum of £8 Million Pounds to you for the good work of god to promote humanitarian works. I.e. assisting the less privileged. Please contact me for more details on this noble project of mine.

12. Miyuki

Received: from pclinux.faces.umss.edu.bo ([167.157.23.19])
    Subject: GOD'S WILL,
    To: Recipients <web.office.ne.ns@att.net>
    Date: Sun, 15 May 2016
    Reply-To: <dennisjeffersn236@yahoo.co.uk>
    Message-ID: <20090425040522.1A37E24424@pclinux.faces.umss.edu.bo>
    Return-Path: web.office.ne.ns@att.net

I'M MR. DENNIS JEEFERSON, I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO DISTRIBUTE MY FUND WORTH GBP £8,000,000 TO PROMOTE CHARITY WORK ON MY BEHALF. PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO'S.

13. Miyuki

From: 154.69.130.69 [​IMG] South Africa, Port Elizabeth, Telkom Sa Ltd
    Return-Path: <info@dennis.org>
    Subject: Hello Brethren InchristT
    Recipients <info@dennis.org>
    Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016
    Reply-To: dennis.jefferson47@yahoo.com
    Message-Id: <20160602111156.CDCCF5066@mail.tierranuestra.org.py>

My sincere apology for contacting you through this form, but my circumstances leave me with no other choice. My name is Dennis Jefferson, a citizen of Scotland, born on February 5, 1957. I am a 59-years-old widower. Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness. I decided to donate £8 Million Pounds to you to promote charity works, Please reply me for more details on this noble project of mine

14. Miyuki

From: 41.145.74.244, [​IMG] South Africa, East London, Telkom Sa Limited
    X-SID-PRA: css.uba@saude.mg.gov.br
    Reply-To: <denis.jeferson@xtra.co.nz>
    Subject: RE.
    Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016
    Return-Path: css.uba@saude.mg.gov.br

I write to you in good faith. I'm Dennis Jefferson a dying man, who is currently undergoing medical treatment for cancer. I have decided to DONATE the sum of £8 Million Pounds to you for the good work of god to promote humanitarian works. I.e. assisting the less privileged. Please contact me for more details on this noble project of mine, God bless you.

15. Vance

Vance New Member

Good evening all.
    Just received what can only be described as a very lazy scam email.
    The header is BRETHREN INCHRIST, that's how it was typed! It's supposedly from a dying, childless, Scotsman, who wants to give me £8 million for charity work.
    Here is the masterpiece as sent:-

I am Dennis Jefferson from Scotland and am 59 years-old widower. Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child. I have decided to donate 8 Million Pounds to you to promote charity works, Please reply me for more details on this noble project of mine. God bless you

Don't know about a Scot, smacks of Nigeria to me.

Bye for now

16. Miyuki

From: 41.246.57.20. [​IMG] South Africa, Atlantis, Telkom Sa Limited
    Return-Path: <pcorrea@utem.cl>
    Subject: Warm Greetings From Dennis Jefferson,
    To: Recipients <pcorrea@UTEM.CL>
    Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016
    Reply-To: mrdenn.jefferson@yandex.com

I am Dennis Jefferson from Scotland and am 59 years-old widower. Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child. I have decided to donate 8 Million Pounds to you to promote charity works, Please reply me for more details on this noble project of mine. God bless you

17. Miyuki

From:41.246.50.180, [​IMG] South Africa, Telkom Sa Limited
    From "Dennis Jefferson
    Return-Path: <inf@djmail.mpfn.gob.pe>
    Subject: RE,
    To: Recipients <inf@djmail.mpfn.gob.pe>
    Date: Mon, 09 May 2016
    Reply-To: dennisjeffersn236@yahoo.co.uk

I'M MR. DENNIS JEEFERSON, I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO DISTRIBUTE MY FUND WORTH GBPú8,000,000 TO PROMOTE CHARITY WORK ON MY BEHALF. PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO'S.

18. I also received an e-mail from this Dennis Jefferson, I'm no dam dummy for sure. I goggled his name I came up of course like I taught a scammer. I'm so grateful for this Anti-Fraud International site. Continue to inform us and let us know what really going on.. I pray they catch this scumbag, because what he is doing is soooo inhuman and phrasing the Bible verse to, it makes me sick to my stomach..

19. Miyuki

Received: from pien.pr.gov.br ([200.150.97.82]) by COL004-MC2F40.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft
    Reply-To: <dennis.jefferson47@yahoo.com>
    Subject: RE,
    Date: Thu, 12 May 2016
    Return-Path: inf@dicyt.gub.uy

Greetings, I'm Dennis Jefferson from Scotland and AM 57 YEARS years-old widower. Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child. I decided to donate £8 Million Pounds to you to promote charity works. I want this last act of mine to be an Offering to God and Humanity. Please reply me for more details on this noble project of mine

20. UNDISCLOSED

UNDISCLOSED Guest

And the emails keep coming :)

Dennis Jefferson
    (denn@annp.gov.py) Microsoft SmartScreen classified this message as junk.
    Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 6:51:56 PM
    To: Recipient (denn@annp.gov.py)

I write to you in good faith, my name is Dennis Jefferson, AM 59 YEARS-old widower. I am diagnosed with esophageal cancer because it went unnoticed I have had to undergo a laryngectomy, I have decided to WILL/Donate Eight Million Pounds to you for the good work of god to promote charity WORKS. I want this last act of mine to be an Offering to God and Humanity, send me a note back with this Ref. SVASO so i know you got this message. God bless you