Mr Guan Yin, J-Marine International Co.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
The telephone number is Chinese. The fax number is for South Korea. :rolleyes:

Date: April 6, 2018
Subject: Re: Purchase

Hello
Thanks for your respond and the readiness of your firm to take up this matter, and we have checked the record of your firm and found that your firm is well known for international business representations and have the credibility to handle affairs for foreign clients.

I have forwarded your last email to Fender Marine Construction and their broker, Daniel Chang Associates as a follow-up on our communication and correspondence.

Sequel to the board meeting by the management, it was concluded that our company will hire the service of your firm in this matter according to your retainer fee and you forward your retainer agreement for review at your earliest convenient and advice how to make payment for your retainer fee.

We look forward to hear from you soon

Regards
Guan Yin Mr.
General Manager
Tell: +852 81700716
Fax: +82 2554-5676
J-Marine International Co., Ltd

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2018
Cc: dchangs64@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Completed Retainer Agreement.

Dear

This is to confirmation receipt of your email with attached retainer agreement, my company appreciates the service of your firm in this matter and we look forward to working continually with your firm now and in the near future.

Please find attached dully completed/signed retainer agreement as requested by your firm to proceeds in the subject matter.

I have forwarded your email and copied Fender Marine Construction's broker/Cfo (Daniel Chang Associate) to immediately make available the retainer agreement and part payment to your firm to enable your firm draft the Purchase & Sales Agreement for our Company to proceed with the shipment.

Please do let us know as soon as you receive contact or payment from Fender Marine Construction's broker "Daniel Chang/Cfo".

I will like to speak with you, please provide a phone number and time to speak with you on further discussion regarding this matter.

I look forward to hear from you soon

Guan Yin Mr.
General Manager
Fax: +82 554-5676
J-Marine International Co., Ltd.

Received: from mail-yw0-f175.google.com (mail-yw0-f175.google.com [209.85.161.175])
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018
Subject: Re: Purchase

Dear
How are you doing today, we write to inform you that we have receive a correspondence from Fender Marine Construction and their broker, Daniel Chang, informing us that payment was mail to you firm and your firm is in receipt of their payment for the Initial deposit and your retainer fee.

Please keep us posted to enable our company effect shipment to destination as proposed in the LOI.

Kindly forward your prepare Purchase & Sales Agreement by your firm for signing and to enable our company close the business transaction with Fender Marine Construction.

Please confirm receipt of payment and respond to us immediately.

Guan Yin Mr.
General Manager
Fax: +82 2554-5676
J-Marine International Co., Ltd