Mr. Guoliang Liu, China Kunming Import & Export Co., Ltd

C

Crismun

Dear CEO,

Our company is China Kunming Import & Export Co., Ltd. in China. Now our company need to organize a trip to your country, and tourists include some of our company staffs and families who are about 200 people. Through the database of our company know that you are a professional travel company. We hope to cooperation with you. please planning a reasonable tour route, and you arrange hotel and transportation. Travel time is about 15 days. If we can cooperation please contact us by email as soon as possible!

Mr. Guoliang Liu

Say this one in my inbox good to see others are catching up on them.

F

Faista

Hello,
My company recived this mail....

Dear CEO,

We are China Kunming Import & Export Co., Ltd. Our company mainly trades in Plant Essential oil. Basing on the requirement of Chinese Market, we are seeking for a Essential oil producing company which has better quality and reputation. It will be great honor for us to become the general agent of him in Chinese Market. If the products are in your company’s range, please send an E-mail to us with detail packing specifications and price lists about your products for our reference and confirmation. We have a keen desire to build business relationships with you

Best wishes!
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Guoliang Liu
-----

after some mails exchanged, agreed prices, modes of payment and written contract. we are required to go to China to sign a contract.

This is true? Ou maybe not?

T

Total SCAM

Hi received this. . . It's a scam.

Dear president
We are China yunnan investment group co., ltd. in china, i have learned from the database of our country that your school can organize business English course training, our company hope your school will help us to train a batch of senior business English translation, about 35 people, the training period is 10 months, the training time is based on the school curriculum. students cultural degree: university degree, major in English level 6, if you are interested in cooperation, please contact us.
Look forward to your reply.
Best regards!
Mr. Guoliang Liu

T

Total SCAM

Hello,
My company recived this mail....

Dear CEO,

We are China Kunming Import & Export Co., Ltd. Our company mainly trades in Plant Essential oil. Basing on the requirement of Chinese Market, we are seeking for a Essential oil producing company which has better quality and reputation. It will be great honor for us to become the general agent of him in Chinese Market. If the products are in your company’s range, please send an E-mail to us with detail packing specifications and price lists about your products for our reference and confirmation. We have a keen desire to build business relationships with you

Best wishes!
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Guoliang Liu
-----

after some mails exchanged, agreed prices, modes of payment and written contract. we are required to go to China to sign a contract.

This is true? Ou maybe not?
I also received the same kind of email and went through the same song and dance. I was suspicious from the beginning, but went along because I'm a business man. I'm now convinced this is a scam, but not sure what the motivation is on the part of the scammer. I'm going to include the email your received from Mr. Guoliang Liu in my next email to him. You should do the same and include the email I received. ( English study posted Sept. 18 2018.

A

Asian

I received the same thing:

Dear CEO,
Our company has a five star hotel project in kunming, China. the site area is 36,000 square meters, the gross area is 96,000 square meters, 36 floors above ground, the budget is about 98,000,000 Euro. Now we want to entrust the design company for us to make a design scheme, if you d like to cooperate, please contact with us.
Sincerely,
Mr. Guoliang Liu

A

Asian

I replied to the email and this is his reply is below. The email he is using is chinakmq@cnyig.net. Very subtle discrepancy from the website cnyig.com. So I did a little online research and saw this forum. Apparently, this nuthead is using the same name for different scams!

Dear Sir, Hello
Glad to recieve your mail.
We are China Yunnan Investment Group Co., Ltd. Yunnan China is a tourist and holiday destination in our country, summer is not hot, there is no cold in winter, spring All the Year Round, our company has a five star hotel project in kunming, China. the site area is 36,000 square meters, the gross area is 96,000 square meters, 36 floors above ground the budget is about 98,000,000 Euro. our company is looking for an architectural design company with rich experience in hotel design, to complete our design, please introduce your company and previous designed works, for our understanding and reference, after we understand, we will send our files, start our cooperation!
We are China Yunnan Investment Group Co., Ltd.
My phone number is: +86-871-65726556
Sincerely,
Mr. Guoliang Liu

A

Anatolia

Finaly mail from Mr. Guoliang Liu. Have you same mail?

I m so sorry! Reply late.

We are glad to inform you that the price you quoted has been fully evaluated by our company, we can accept your offer.

We are commissioned you to do the overall design of the project. Such a big project could not resolved all the things in the mail, I suggest you to hold a meeting in the project of Kunming, you can conveniently observes the location, this is also conducive to your design, and we can also in the meeting to signed the contract, the cooperation between the two sides is clear, so that we according to the contract provide start-up capital and design documents, you can organization you team to work, we can provide invitation letter but we suggest you to deal with a tourist visa will be more convenient. but the company required to sign the contract face to face when you visit kunming, hope you arrange your travel to kunming and tell us as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Mr. Guoliang Liu

China Yunnan Investment Group Co., Ltd. this company name is fake!!! but that website is real the real name is Yunnan Provincial Investment Holdings Group Co.Ltd,which its a local government owned company,a super rich company,no official email ,a rich company especially government owned company would't send email like that and using a personal name , they will organize a official bidding !! company official number is 0871-63171419,0871-3171419 call them to confirm about this project and the contact person if necessary and you will know if its a scam

Sadly I was scammed by the same company - went to China and signed a contract for English Language training.

Dear Sir,
We have received the money you paid, contract law notarization you can't show up, you're going to give us a power of attorney, let's represent, I have sent the power of attorney to you, please check the attachment. Please sign and seal it and send it to me. our lawyer will begin to notarize our contract.
We are China Yunnan Investment Group Co., Ltd.
My phone number is: +86-871-65726556
Sincerely,
Mr. Guoliang Liu

Finaly mail from Mr. Guoliang Liu. Have you same mail?

I m so sorry! Reply late.

We are glad to inform you that the price you quoted has been fully evaluated by our company, we can accept your offer.

We are commissioned you to do the overall design of the project. Such a big project could not resolved all the things in the mail, I suggest you to hold a meeting in the project of Kunming, you can conveniently observes the location, this is also conducive to your design, and we can also in the meeting to signed the contract, the cooperation between the two sides is clear, so that we according to the contract provide start-up capital and design documents, you can organization you team to work, we can provide invitation letter but we suggest you to deal with a tourist visa will be more convenient. but the company required to sign the contract face to face when you visit kunming, hope you arrange your travel to kunming and tell us as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Mr. Guoliang Liu
Yes similar from the same scammer

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
@Bruce Welcome to AFI. I am sorry to hear you lost money to these scammers. You can report this to your local police and ask them if they have a cybercrime unit. Unfortunately the chance of getting any money back is very low indeed sorry to say.
You have the option of reporting this scam to the Chinese authorities, While any government would be happy to see overseas money coming in to their country none want their reputation damaged by criminals.
The Chinese government is sensitive to their international reputation and would look upon anyone damaging their reputation as undesirable.
Here are links to the Chinese embassy in your area.

https://www.embassypages.com/missions/embassy4578/

The cyber-crime unit for your areas is here: https://doj.gov.ph/office-of-cybercrime.html