Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali

Discussion in 'Central Bank of Nigeria scams' started by Cold War Kid, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

From "Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali"
    Return-Path: <hassan_alwanali@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO nm44-vm3.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (216.109.114.254)
    Return-Path: hassan_alwanali@yahoo.com
    Reply-To: <hassan_alwanali01@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Dear Friend
    Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015

Assalamualikum,
    Dear Partner,
    Thanks for your urgent response towards my proposal sent to you, I have gone through your mail asking for more details concerning this transaction and I wish to bring to your understanding that if you are willing and serious over this transaction, we would both will make success at the end of the day OK.

I got your contact information from the International directory few weeks ago before I decided to contact you on this magnitude and lucrative for our present future and survival in life.
    May I introduce myself formally to you as MR. HASSAN ALWAN ALI. I'm an employee of Central Bank Of Nigeria (C.B.N). This is a regional body that controls award of contracts for the development of countries in the West African Sub-region in which I'm one among the top directors. By this simple explanation, I believed to have introduced my personality. I'm 54 yrs by age, I live with my family here in Lagos Nigeria.

However, I am contacting you for this transaction so that you can handle this transaction with me by providing foreign account in which the funds would be deposited including financial aspect of it as I am unable to take care of expenses alone.

I am working here with the bank as a senior officer in the office and I have all vital information’s concerning the success of this transaction but only asking for your understanding towards this transaction as regards this transaction which I contacted you for. I will advice you to feel free and follow up my advice and instructions for the success of this transaction so that all would be well in this transaction. I studied this transaction very well before contacting you for assistance. I also served this bank for so many years now and nearing my retirement and I deem it necessary to utilise this opportunity of the present unclaimed sum of money in the dormant account said in conjunction with the first proposal I sent to you to help myself and my family after my retirement, through the investment I will establish in your country with my percentage in this transaction.

There is no doubt about your eligibility as the legal next of kin to our deceased customer and owner of the account number (3070308641) with the following reasons:

(a)Before the death of our deceased customer, his true next of kin was not indicated to the board of directors of the bank because of the top secrecy and confidentiality of the transactions which our late customer transacted with the various governments in West Africa.

(b) Oweing to his failure to indicate his next of kin to the officials of the bank, it is therefore impossible for the board of directors of the bank to verify the next of kin as well as the true heir of the fund.

(c)And for the above reasons, the managements of the bank authorised me officially as the Audit Manager, BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT of the bank to verify the next of kin to our deceased customer. Therefore, the bank will always abide by my official directions through the official authorisation bestowed on me. And for this reasons you have nothing to fear as your interest and identity will be legally protected.

More so, the only information’s that will be required from you by the bank is your banking data’s that will be included in the official application which I am going to send to you as soon as I hear from you again. May I use this opportunity to tell you all the details information concerning our deceased customer. Bellow is the details information concerning the deceased person.

The deceased account holder with our bank was MR. MORRIS THOMPSON Sean an American National who nationalized here in Nigeria for (16) years. He held account number 14255114 with our bank. He died in the year 2010 in a Ghastly Car Accident and Since his death, this account has been dormant and nobody has applied to our bank for the release of this money to him or her as the next of kin. As the Audit and Exchange Manager of this bank, I have studied this transaction very carefully, and I have noted that there are no risks involved. I am here to protect all your interests in this transaction until this money hits your account. Since I am here, I shall be giving you all the developmental information from the bank as soon as this transaction commences. I hope that I will be save in your hand? And how save is this fund in your account when transferred? I have all my hope in this transaction. I am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding, I promise to give you the best co-operation.

Please go through this mail with carefulness and let me know of your ability in handling this transfer.
    Could you call me on the above number on getting this email while asking for your direct phone as this transaction cannot be handled through internet alone.

We need to expedite actions because we are about conducting our first quarter revision of files in my bank and if there is no claim for this fund, other people may discover the fund during our next audit.

I await your quick response.

Yours sincerely,
    Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali,
    Tel: +234 708 290 2951.

2. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: glahakyha@gmail.com
    Reply-To: hassan_alwanali01@yahoo.com
    Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016
    Subject: Dear Friend.
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not known or met before now, but please, I would like you to treat it like blood brother affair and with the urgency and secrecy it requires. I am Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali, an Audit staff of (C.B.N) Central Bank of Nigeria.

An investor (name with-held) died without naming any next of kin to his fund he deposited in my bank. The amount is $10.5M (Ten Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars) and banking regulation/legislation in Nigeria demands that I should notify the fiscal authorities after three years.

The above set of facts underscores my reason to seek your permission to have you stand in as the next of kin to the deceased.

This fund will be approved and released in your favour as the next of kin if only you will adhere to my instruction and cooperate with me in one accord.

I have all the legal and banking details of the deceased client that will facilitate our putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of the funds and ultimately transfer of the $10.5M plus interest to any bank account nominated by you.

I am prepared to compensate you with a 35% share of the total funds for your efforts. The final details will be given upon receipt an affirmation of your desire to participate.

Please contact me immediately on ( hassan_alwanali01@yahoo.com ) if you are interest in my proposal to enable me not to start scouting for another foreign partner.

Thanks,
    Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali.

3. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <juliaede@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-lf0-f49.google.com) (209.85.215.49)
    Reply-To: hassan_alwanali01@yahoo.com
    Date: Sat, 12 May 2018
    Subject: Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not known or met before now, but please, I would like you to treat it like blood brother affair and with the urgency and secrecy it requires. I am Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali, an Audit staff of (C.B.N) Central Bank of Nigeria.

An investor (name with-held) died without naming any next of kin to his fund he deposited in my bank. The amount is $10.5M (Ten Million Five Hundred united state dollars) and banking regulation/legislation in Nigeria demands that I should notify the fiscal authorities after three years.

The above set of facts underscores my reason to seek your permission to have you stand in as the next of kin to the deceased.

This fund will be approved and released in your favour as the next of kin if only you will adhere to my instruction and cooperate with me in one accord.

I have all the legal and banking details of the deceased client that will facilitate our putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of the funds and ultimately transfer of the $10.5M plus interest to any bank account nominated by you.

I am prepared to compensate you with a 35% share of the total funds for your efforts. The final details will be given upon receipt an affirmation of your desire to participate.

Please contact me immediately on ( hassan_alwanali01@yahoo.com ) if you are interest in my proposal to enable me not to start scouting for another foreign partner.

Thanks,
    Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali.