Mr Isa Zailani

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
See also: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/alhaji-kola-belgore.125649

Nigeria, Lagos, LTE Customers

Return-Path: <info.cenbank@consultant.com>
Subject: DID YOU GIVE HIM THE POWER OF ATTORNEY?
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
From the Desk Of:
Mr. Isa Zailani
The Executive CONSULTANT
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA,
Foreign Remittance Dept.

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT
REF: CBN/IRD/CBX/002/17

Attn:
Your mail was well received content well understood,

This is to bring to your notice that the people that came with the power of attorney is still here in Nigeria, we kept them until will get the fact from you to proof them wrong and release your fund to you without any further delay.

Secondly, Attach below is the picture of Mr. Louis Henrik and his attorney we took in my office, the first person by the left side is Me, Mr. Isa Zailani, second person is Alhaji Kola Belgore, while the 3rd person is the man that presented a power of attorney said it was signed by you Mr. Louis Henrik, while the last person is Mr. Henrik's attorney he came with, Barrister Richard Nesbit.

And also, you have to re-confirm to us the requested information as soon as possible so that we can use it to prove them wrong and release your said fund to you through ATM CARD, as you did not authorize Him to act on your behalf.

1) Your full Name:
2) Residential address:
3) Direct Cell-Phone/Mobile:
4) Age and marital status:
5) Company Name and Position if any:
6) Your International passport or driver's license:
7) Home Equity (YES OR NO?)

Once, I hear from you today, I am going to instruct you on what to do to enable this office release your said fund $10m through ATM CARD, which also has been programed in ATM Card in your name, to your home address with immediate effect, so that your fund will be released to you ASAP.

Thanks for your usual co-operation and urgent action in this regard, and also, feel free to call me or text SMS message to me immediately you read this mail for more directives.

YOURS SINCERELY,
Mr. Isa Zailani
The Executive CONSULTANT
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA,
Foreign Remittance Dept.
Tel: +234-8152759262