Mr Johnson Alors, DHL

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <dpmdhl@outlook.com>
Received: from (EHLO EUR01-HE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.65.73)
Subject: GOOD DAY.
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018

GOOD DAY.

I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU IF THIS IT'S NOT TRUE. I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM MR.RICHARD MATHEWS, HE CALLED US YESTERDAY INFORMING ME THAT YOU HARD

AN ACCIDENT AND YOU ARE DEAD AND HE SAID THAT I SHOULD SEND HIM YOUR ATM CARD TO HIS HOME ADDRESS: 2222 N.NELSON , PAMPA TEXAS - 79065 USA, BECAUSE HE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY, AND HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU INSTRUCTED HIM TO CLAIM YOUR PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOU FUNDS BECAUSE YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH OH OH.

WELL I AM VERY SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH AND I DON'T KNOW THAT THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT REPLY THE EMAILS I SENT TO YOU REGARDING THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CASHIER CHECK MANY

TIME YOU DID NOT REPLY OH. THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU THAT I AM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING WITHIN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR CASHIER CHECK IS BEEN DELIVER TO HIM AS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIAL, MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AND MAY GOD GRANT YOU INTERNAL LIFE ON THE LAST DAY TO COME I AM VERY VERY SORRY OH GOD.

HE ALSO SAID HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO SPEND SOME MONEY TO GET THE FUND BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I SHOULD LET HIM KNOW THE COST WHICH WE NOW ASK HIM TO PAY ONLY TO $159,BUT FINAL I TOLD HIM TO HOLD ON AND LET ME VERIFY IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT BECAUSE I AM CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS CLAIM, IF IT IS TRUE THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE.

OK,I am still wait for the payment information today ok

RECEIVERS NAME : isaac Nwaka
CITY : COTONOU
Amount To Send $159
TEST Q: BE
ANSWER: FAST
MTCN====
SENDERS NAME
SENDER ADDRESS:

Our Diplomat agent will call you on his arrival to your country to hand over your card to you? EMAIL US [dpmdhl@outlook.com]

Yours sincerely,
DIRECTOR GENERAL Mr Johnson Alors
DHL COURIER COMPANY

Return-Path: <office795852420@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018
Reply-To: Mr Johnson Alors <dpmdhl@outlook.com>
Subject: GOOD DAY,

GOOD DAY,

WHAT IS GOING ON?? I AM CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS CLAIM IF IT IS TRUE THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE GO AND SEND THIS FEE THIS MORNING TO ABLE YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS TO YOU IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE MR.RICHARD MATHEWS IS HERE THIS MORNING WITH THE FEE SO I AM CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS CLAIM I WANT YOU TO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO PICK UP IMMEDIATELY

INFORMATION

RECEIVERS NAME : isaac Nwaka
Amount To Send $159
TEST Q: BE
ANSWER: FAST
MTCN====
SENDERS NAME
SENDER ADDRESS:

Our Diplomat agent will call you on his arrival to your country to hand over your card to you? EMAIL US [dpmdhl@outlook.com]

Yours sincerely,
DIRECTOR GENERAL Mr Johnson Alors
DHL COURIER COMPANY

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <officefil313@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: DHL COURIER COMPANY <dpmdhl@outlook.com>

OK,I am still wait for the payment information today ok
RECEIVERS NAME : WALSH KUNG
Amount To Send $159