Mr. Kofi Albert, Ghana gold

Discussion in 'Commodity Scams' started by Takes Scammers Down, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 09:18:33 +0000 (UTC)
    Reply-To: "MR. KOFI ALBERT" <mr.kofialbert@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Gold Mining Projects.

Dear Sir,

First of all, let me introduce myself, my name is Mr. Kofi Albert, I am 48 yrs of age and from the family of the paramount chieftaincy stool in our town here in Tarkwa located in Western Region of Ghana. I am writing this message with all sincerity, believing and hoping to establish a very good business relationship with you. We are local gold miners here in Ghana and we mine on our own family lands.

We want someone who can help us in developing our mining concessions and equipping our numerous Acres of sites with adequate mining equipment and heavy earth machines. Because we are using our own local method for operations and it has become a huge risky for us, for example we suffer huge pit collapsed always.

Notwithstanding, we have 137 kilograms of gold ready for sale.

At the moment we need reliable gold buyers who can our gold and we use the sales for the purchase part of the mining equipment and machines.

I believe we can join hand to hand with my family to achieve great mining projects here in Ghana. We don't get any help here in Ghana and our own governments has no knowledge on how to assist us or to invest in our God giving mining lands because of their own personal interest.

Well let me end here and I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
    Kofi,
    For the family.