Mr. Leo Benjamin, UBA Bank, Senegal

Discussion in 'Banking scams' started by The Doctor, Aug 13, 2014.

1. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <ubaatmvisacarddpt@gmail.com>
    X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.60.57.36])
    Sender: ubaatmvisacarddpt@gmail.com
    Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014
    Subject: Urgent
    From: United Bank for Africa <ubaatmvisacarddpt@chef.net>

United Bank for Africa (UBA)
    Route des Almadies
    Lot D
    Dakar
    Senegal

Dakar-Senegal /8/8/2014 Friday 12:08pm.
    Attention Beneficiary,

We are writing this message to you in respect to the information received today from Ministry of Finance, we have been ordered to submit the details of unfinished transfers to the Ministry of Finance who will review the funds status before it will be declared as an unclaimed funds before the funds will be moved to the Government's treasure, be informed that your funds are also included.

We have next 72 official banking hours to submit the details to them and we wish to inform you that you can still save the funds within the next 48 hours.

We have time without number warned you, but you refused to adhere to instructions from this office, if you fail to safe the funds within the next 48 hours, the funds will be moved to the Government treasure.

Thanks for your co-operation and we look forward to giving you the best of our service.

Yours in service
    Mr. Leo Benjamin
    Director,
    UBA-Bank Plc
    Visa Card Department.
    Dakar,
    Senegal.
    Telephone: +221-77-049-4549

2. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 41.214.116.149, [​IMG] Senegal, Dakar, Sonatel Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
    Return-Path: <ubaofafrica@groupmail.com>
    Subject: About your $350,000 Visa card from Miss Norah : ubaofafrica@groupmail.com
    Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015

ubaofafrica@groupmail.com
    norahkarume@yahoo.co.uk

Attention

We get your mail dated and request of the Visa card sum $350,000.00 (Three hundred and fifty Thousand Dollars only) Actually,I was instructed by Miss Norah Karume : norahkarume@yahoo.co.uk

to forward the Visa card to you as compensation for your assistance to her,She is currently in Europe with his new partner. The bank have receive an order to issue you the debit visa card which we have already commenced, the card will be issued free of charge according the new banking laws, but the only requirement from you is re-activate and posting charge only, on the receipt of the charges, we shall post the card to you without a single delay and be informed that you have few days to send the requested charges. I wish to bring to your notice that with the Visa Card you will be able to make withdrawal in any ATM Machine World wide in Americas,Asia,and Europe,then you will be required to pay the posting fee with the sum of 250 Euro only before the Visa Card will be validated. Be informed that after receiving the above stated amount the Visa Card will be issued and posted to you within 72 banking hours.So get back to me if you are ready to proceed so that I will direct you on how the fee will be paid and be informed that the operation will be cancelled after 86 banking hours if you fail to comply.

Thanks for your co-operation and we look forward to giving you the best of our service.

Yours Faithfully
    Mr. Leo Benjamin
    Director: UBA bank Plc
    Visa Card payment dept
    +221 764 578 388

3. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

@ Muyambi, do you have a question about this?

5. jc joubert

jc joubert Guest

I was contacted by the bank where the Reverend left your cheque with and the bank manager told me that the bank has confirmed that the cheque valued of $250.000 US dollars which I precious left for you before I leaving the refugee camp is about to expire as you have not been able to get it from Reverend,I have finish my discussion with the bank management and he assured me that they are ready to issue you a Visa Card through their Visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide.

You are advised to contact and confirm your personal information to UBA bank via Office E mail Address Below to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without delay and do not hesitate to contact the UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA) to issue the ATM card with daily limit if $10,000 to avoid delaying your fund or the fund been diverting to the Government account.

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA)
    Adresse : Dakar, Route des Almadies,
    Zone 12 lot D BP : 11.476
    Tél.: (+221) 702 033 500
    E mail: ubabaankworldwildtransfer@gmail.com
    General Manager: Mr Ndoye Idiu.