Mr. Liu Jun

Discussion in 'Business Scams' started by Prints Of Darkness, May 26, 2017.

1. Received: from mail1.bemta8.messagelabs.com ([216.82.243.208])
    Return-Path: Donna.Simmons@jetblue.com
    Subject: HELLO
    Date: Tue, 16 May 2017
    Reply-To: "liujun1404@outlook.com" <liujun1404@outlook.com>

Let's split sixty/forty percent from a confidential business proposal I will like to discuss with you, please respond if you want to know more.

Mr. Liu Jun

2. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

From : 164.160.95.73, [​IMG] South Africa, Johannesburg, Hitec Sure Internet Client Pppoe Pool
    Return-Path: <wrhoe@iaai.com>
    To: "'info@gmail.al'" <info@gmail.al>
    Subject: Confidential Deal
    Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017
    Reply-To: "liujunk547@outlook.com" <liujunk547@outlook.com>

I have a business proposal to discuss with you. Contact me if you are interested.

Regards,
    Mr. Liu Jun.

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message and any attached files may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message and attached files without making any copies.

3. Quark

Quark Moderator Staff Member

Return-Path:
    Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
    Subject: Proposal
    Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017
    Reply-To: "mrluij@outlook.com" <mrluij@outlook.com>

Good day to you,

I am sincerely Sorry for bugging into your privacy, it's due to a business deal ,l am Mr. Liu Jun, Chief Risk Officer and Executive Director Wing Lung Bank in Hong Kong, i want to present you as the owner of $49.5M In my bank since l am the only one aware of the funds due to my investigations. I want you to also invest the money in your country for the both of us for mutual benefits which we shall share in an agreed ratio. I would provide you with all the necessary documents and information needed to accomplish this deal once i hear from you. If you are interested, kindly respond back to my personal email (mrluij@outlook.com), if not interested you can delete this mail.

Regards,
    Mr. Liu Jun.

4. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <lynetria.johnson@tulsatech.edu>
    Received: from (EHLO us-smtp-delivery-201.mimecast.com) (63.128.21.201)
    From: "Johnson, Lynetria" <lynetria.johnson@tulsatech.edu>
    Subject: Business Proposal
    Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018
    Reply-To: "mrluij@outlook.com" <mrluij@outlook.com>

Good Day,

I am sincerely Sorry for bugging into your privacy, it's due to a business deal ,l am Mr. Liu Jun, Chief Risk Officer and Executive Director Wing Lung Bank in Hong Kong, i want to present you as the owner of $49.5M In my bank since l am the only one aware of the funds due to my investigations. I want you to also invest the money in your country for the both of us for mutual benefits which we shall share in an agreed ratio. I would provide you with all the necessary documents and information needed to accomplish this deal once i hear from you. If you are interested, kindly respond back to my personal email (liu04jun@hotmail.com), if not interested you can delete this mail.

Regards,
    Mr. Liu Jun.

5. Results for Target: 195.85.146.147
    Van:
    Jonita Duits
    Verzonden: donderdag 7 juni 2018 23:51
    Aan: Jonita Duits
    Onderwerp: RES

Please only respond to mrljwl@outlook.com, as i wish to share confidential information of US49.5M with you.

Regards,
    Mr. Liu JUN.