Mr Liu Shiyu

Return-Path: <kcasewoodruff@westfield.ma.edu>
Received: from (EHLO mx2.westfield.ma.edu) (207.159.167.65)
From: "Case-Woodruff, Katie A." <kcasewoodruff@westfield.ma.edu>
Subject: Re:
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018
Message-ID: <805AF8FFF03F814B992A9FE92AEFD67C010FD32153@ex-mbx-v3.ads.wsc.ma.edu>
Reply-To: "vohehuyen@yeah.net" <vohehuyen@yeah.net>

I Have A Secured Proposal For You

Liu Shiyu

N

NPD

Liu Shiyu <08411864@edumail.vic.gov.au>
Business Proposal
Dear Partner,

I have to be sure that I am dealing with the right person. I appreciate your trust and effort in this transaction. Like I said this transaction is no joke. I want you to put your 100% trust in me so that we can work as a team and get this deal done before its too late.

My attorney is now processing the original document in your name and will be sent to me which i will be forwarding to you as soon as its out. This alone will cost me so much funds. It will bear your names as the next of kin to the funds. I have taken care of the expenses on my side but it is necessary for me to let you know that you will be required to take care of the cost of opening the account and having the account activated. The reason I am telling you this is because if we transfer the money from here to your account when it is not active the transfer will bounce back hence the money will return to its source which is my bank, I do not want these complications.

However, I want you to know that before sharing the funds in the agreed ratio, we shall first deduct whatever amount that we have spent to bring this transaction to a successful end.

The bank will give you further instruction on how to setup this account.

I am sending you the information of the bank so you can make inquiries on Offshore Basic account. The reason we are making use of this bank is because this is the only bank that has the same banking coordinates with my bank here in Hong Kong. Hence once funds are transferred to the bank, it will take only 8hrs for the funds to enter the account. Using other banks will take about 3-5 working days and sometimes One whole week. Also another reason why we are using this bank is to avoid Monetary bodies, as the transfer will be seen as in-house ( Same telex type and banking coordinates with my Bank). You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account for both of us. Find below the Bank contact details. Send them an email at once informing them that you want to open an Offshore Account and also the cost for the account opening.

Bank Name: CAXIA DE MARIA BANK
Bank Address: Avenue Para 103,
Barcelona 07801 Spain.
Bank Email: admin@caxiademariaonline.com
Direct Tel. +34919015597
Direct Fax. +34919015597
Opening Hours: Monday till Saturday:
8am - 6pm
Bank Email: admin@caxiademariaonline.com

We shall begin all the process of account setup and work things out together.

Please do contact the bank via the above email immediately you receive this email and apply for an offshore on line account. Have the account opened immediately and send me the complete account details so that I can transfer the funds out of my bank into the account you opened.

Regards
Liu Shiyu

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <robertolanni@alice.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp214t.alice.it) (82.57.200.92)
Reply-To: <liuhiyuu@outlook.com>
Subject: R.Hello.
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018

Dear Friend

I have a deal for you

Regards
Mr Liu Shiyu

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <francesco.margi@alice.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp216t.alice.it) (82.57.200.96)
Message-ID: <5B9BBE000427B591@smtp216t.alice.it> (added by postmaster@tim.it)
Reply-To: <liushiupersonal9@outlook.com>
Subject: Hi
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018

Revert On proposal

Return-Path: <iv3mnm@alice.it>
(EHLO smtp221t.alice.it) (82.57.200.126)
Message-ID: <5B9BBF3B04F769BB@smtp221t.alice.it>
Reply-To: <Luishiyu77@yeah.net>
Subject: Re:Proposal
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018

I have some business to discuss with you. Get back if you are interested

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <roberta.reggianin5bu@alice.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp217t.alice.it) (82.57.200.120)
Subject: R...Hello..Reply My Email: liiuhiyyu@163.com
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018

Good day,

Bearing in mind the nature of the content of this email coming from a person without referral, I apologize for any inconvenience. I have a proposal of mutual benefit for which you might be interested.

Please reply for more details: liiuhiyyu@163.com

Regards,
Mr Liu Shiyu
liiuhiyyu@163.com

Return-Path: <rina.pola@alice.it>
Reply-To: <Luishiyu77@yeah.net>
Subject: Re:proposal
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018

I have some business to discuss with you. Get back if you are interested

Return-Path: <luishiyu77@yeah.net>
Received: from (EHLO proxy41133.mail.163.com) (103.65.41.133)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018
Subject: Re:Re: Proposal

From The Desk of Mr. Liu Shiyu
Bank of China
Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Liu Shiyu, former President of the Agricultural Bank of China and current China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC). I received your response to my brief message, and I wish to apologize for any inconveniences. I am getting in touch with you regarding the estate of a deceased client with similar name as yours and an investment placed under our banks management 12 years ago.

I am sure you are wondering where I got your contact details. A search on web with your name gave me some results and I selected you from the lot. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contact you independently and no one else is informed of this communication. In 2006, the subject matter, Mr. Mark DUKE made a deposit of Forty Five Million, Two Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand Dollars ($45,275,000.00) only in my branch, a number of notices were sent to him two years later for not operating the account and we later discovered that Mr. Mark DUKE had died in a plane crash.

The good thing is that late Mr. Mark DUKE did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country, at the expiration of 12 years the funds will be revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody comes for the funds, Against this scenery, I have all the information needed to claim these funds and I want you to act as the next of kin to the deposit. There is no risk involved in this matter as I hold the key to the funds and we are going to adopt a legitimate method as I will have all paper works to make you the next of kin to the funds when you provide your correct details. I want you to know that you will be entitled to 40% of the entire funds while I get 60% as the originator of the deal. Get back to me for more information.

Please provide me with the following details below at once, so that I can have my attorney arrange the necessary paper works in your names and send you copies.

1. Your Full names
2. Contact Address:
3. Country
4. Tel Number:
5. Age:
6. Sex:
7. Occupation

Regards,
Mr. Liu Shiyu