Mr. Louis Manager, UK Machinery & Precision Products Co., Ltd

Discussion in 'Product purchase scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Dimitra

Dimitra Guest

Hello I have received email from this company and I have booked tickets to go next week.plz let me know as soon as possible.It is fake?not to go even meet them?thank you

2. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

3. Charles1157

Charles1157 Guest

Total Scam...they contacted me 10 days ago. Wanted to order 10,000 units, and more down the road, for $820,000 USD. They said come to China, I said we will send no-charge sample...they said come to China to sign contract...I said that's not practical, and if sample is good why not agree to deposit by wire transfer and we can move forward. This is a scam! Don't trust them. I've been working with Chinese companies for 10 years and have never seen such a scam like this, well maybe from Nigeria.....

4. Atila

Atila Guest

Hello, there are 100% cheaters
    We met them in China, there invite us in ''there office'' mr.Seen and translator.after half hour meeting he invited Us to meet with Ceo of company in restorant. The restorant was small and like cheap. After lanch there ask that the meal and vine we must to pay, becouse have fruitful bussines with him. They wanted more than 1000usd for lanch. Normaly not payed this amounth. It's horrible in China
    We come back, and after newer contact....