Mr. Maksim Yaroslav, NefteGaz

Discussion in 'Commodity Scams' started by Maksim Yaroslav (Mr.), Jan 7, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Dear Sir/Madam,

We have Available Petroleum and petrochemical Products such as Jp54, D2, D6 Available on CI Dip and pay FOB Rotterdam, dip test in sellers tank,contact us for SCO. Please genuine Buyers and Mandate only

Maksim Yaroslav (Mr.)
    NefteGaz Consultant.
    Tel: +7 9265036551
    pr-d Stroykombinata, 4, Moscow, 119530.
    E-mail: neftegazconsultant@yandex.ru /E: neftegazconsultant@mail.ru

2. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

This imposter & scammer writes from IP: 41.174.149.213 [​IMG] Gauteng, South Africa.

He has nothing to sell and is out to steal YOUR money, don't part with a dime.

What REAL businessman would spam forums? What REAL businessman would post his own scam on an antifraud website? What REAL businessman would use a free email provider? NONE.

JP54? I don't think so :ROFLMAO: THIEF!

De Master Yoda likes this.
  3. I am Maksim Yaroslav, everyone can believe what they want to believe, and what i need the world to know is that there is no way I will come on a Fraud or SCAM page and post my self there, this is a business full of hate and in this Oil & Gas business its like a competition, when people see your good, they will try everything possible to bring you down but only the strong once overcome.

I JUST NEED TO SAY THIS, I NEVER POSTED THAT HERE SOME ONE MUST HAVE DONE THIS T SPOIL MY REPUTATION.

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Must be a case of identity theft. Contact the local police and start a paper trail on this. The police can begin to investigate this. Of course, the criminals seem to be in South Africa but South Africna police are rather good with identity theft.

5. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

@Maksim when you report this to the police don't forget to tell them about your Ip being used for spamming. And all the places where it is blacklisted.

"29-Apr-17 16:01 31.41.44.231 Елена Луненок lunenok2016@mail.ru"

And where they are using your name on their Facebook page.

[​IMG]

6. Mr Yaroslav posted the same message on one of our forms - the IP address used was a South African one: 164.160.95.184

Sapphire's Strike likes this.