Mr Michael

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrstevenwilliams88@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-lf1-f67.google.com) (209.85.167.67)
Reply-To: michealobaino11@live.com
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018
Subject: Dear Sir.

I am suspecting If you are the really owner of this ATM master card because you do not show any seriousness assn the owner of this ATM CARD.

If you should send this last $35.00 today and after sending the $35.00 you'll find me at your doorstep with you card, then you'll see that everything that happened in the past was your cause.

I just talk with one of the security officer in the airport now and he told me that after this payment of $35.00 that nobody will require another payment from you. the security officer in the airport said that this payment is the last payment and after paying the fees that they will release the package to me.

Go ahead to Money Gram and send the $35.00 and wait for the delivery of your ATM CARD withing 24HOURS from now,

So go now to Money Gram AS soon as you receive this message and send the $35.00 with the below info and get back to me. or call me at +234)70 3595 2981

Receivers name:.... ONYEKWE SUNDAY EZENWA
Destination:........ 20 OKOTA ROAD LAGOS/NIGERIA
Text question:...... HONEST?
Text answer:....... TRUTH
MTCN#: .............
SENDERS NAME: ......
Amount to send is $35.00 ONLY

You are advised to call me with this phone number +234-70-35953981 or email us immediately for more information before the delivery.

GOD BLESS YOU
Yours Sincerely
Mr. Micheal
+234 70 3595 2981