Return-Path: <sule_mohamed02@voila.fr>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=#000000]From: Sule Mohamed <sule_mohamed02@voila.fr>
Reply-To: [sule_mohamed02@voila.fr]
Subject: Please reply to this my private email [sule_mohamed02@voila.fr]

AUDITING / ACCOUNTING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA(BOA)
BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA.

My dear I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION; I discovered an abandant sum of $11.5M(Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir. I cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.

Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds $11.5M(Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin.It may interest you to note that I have secured from the probate an order of madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of my mutual business endeavour by furnishing me with the following;
1. Your Full Names and Address.
2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers.

These requirements will enable me file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer can be made. I shall be compensating you with $4.6 Million Dollars on final conclusion of this project, while the rest $6.9Million shall be for me. Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for me for investment purposes in your country.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent email. Reply in my alternative email address (sule_mohamed02@voila.fr) for confidential reasons
Regards,

Your;s faithfully,
MR SULE MOHAMED.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 41.203.239.83,
Burkina Faso, Onatel

From Sule Musa
Return-Path: <sule.mohamed003@yahoo.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue][COLOR=#000000]From: Sule Musa <sule.mohamed003@yahoo.co.nz>
Reply-To: [sule_mohamed01@voila.fr]
Subject: Please reply to this my private email [sule_mohamed02@voila.fr]

My dear I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION; I discovered an abandant sum of $11.5M(Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir. I cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.

Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds $11.5M(Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin.It may interest you to note that I have secured from the probate an order of madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of my mutual business endeavour by furnishing me with the following;

These requirements will enable me file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer can be made. I shall be compensating you with $4.6 Million Dollars on final conclusion of this project, while the rest $6.9Million shall be for me. Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for me for investment purposes in your country.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent email. Reply in my alternative email address (sule_mohamed02@voila.fr) for confidential reasons
Regards,

Your;s faithfully,
MR SULE MOHAMED.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 41.203.233.124,
Burkina Faso, Onatel

From sule mohamed
Return-Path: <cx_cx061@msn.com>
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.233.124]
X-Originating-Email: [cx_cx061@msn.com]
Return-Path: [cx_cx061@msn.com]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL/URGENT/ASSISTANT

PROPOSITION; I discovered an abandant sum of $11.5M(Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir. I cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon

this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds $11.5M(Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin.It may interest you to note that I have secured from the probate an order of madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of my mutual business endeavour by

furnishing me with the following;

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent email.

Regards,
Your;s faithfully,
MR SULE MOHAMED

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 41.203.235.189,
Burkina Faso, Onatel

From sule mohamed
Return-Path: <qa.qa55@msn.com>
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.235.189]
X-Originating-Email: [qa.qa55@msn.com]
Return-Path: [qa.qa55@msn.com]
Reply-To: [sule_mohamed01@voila.fr]
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010

PROPOSITION; I discovered an abandant sum of $11.5M(Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir. I cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon

this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds $11.5M(Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin.It may interest you to note that I have secured from the probate an order of madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of my mutual business endeavour by

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent email.

Regards,
Your;s faithfully,
MR SULE MOHAMED

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 196.28.247.50,
Burkina Faso, Onatel

From sule mohamed
Return-Path: <qq_qq003@msn.com>
X-Originating-IP: [196.28.247.50]
X-Originating-Email: [qq_qq003@msn.com]
Return-Path: [qq_qq003@msn.com]
Reply-To: [sule_mohamed2004@voila.fr]
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010

Regards,
Your;s faithfully,
MR SULE MOHAMED

T

Timo

Me to!

sule mohamed CONFIDENTIAL/URGENT/ASSISTANT‏ 18-4-2010

Volledige weergave

CONFIDENTIAL/URGENT/ASSISTANT‏
Van: sule mohamed (sule_mohamed01@voila.fr)
Verzonden: zondag 18 april 2010
Aan: . (.)

These requirements will enable me file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer can be made. I shall be compensating you with $4.6 Million Dollars on final conclusion of this project, while the rest $6.9Million shall be for me. Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for me for investment purposes in your
country.
Regards,
Your;s faithfully,
MR SULE MOHAMED

Im just a kid and the scammer sended this to me also! I thought i had a bounty on my head XD But then i saw this very shocking though...

AN URGENT REPLY AND CALL NEEDED. +226 78414827
Monday, September 20, 2010
From Mr Sule Mohamed Tue Sep 21 2010
Return-Path: <mr.sulemohamed193@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [212.52.153.131] b
Reply-To: [mr.sulemohamed192@gmail.com]
212.52.153.131 Burkina Faso

AN URGENT REPLY AND CALL NEEDED. +226 78414827
Dear Friend,
Good day to you,I know that my message will come to you as a surprise but never mind I am Mr Sule Mohammed the credit officer in BOA Bank of Africa, in my department I discover an abandon sum of $12.5Million United State Dollars that belong to one of our biggest customer in this bank that died along with his family and his suppose next of kin so many years ago I contacted you so that the total sum of $12.5Million will be transfer into your account in your country after the success transfer we will share 40% for you while 60% will be for me, if you are interested I will advice you to fill up the below information’s and get back to me.
Full Name…………………………………....
Full Address…………………………………
Telephone……………………………………
Age/ sex……………………………………...
Occupation……………………………………
You should call me as soon as you reply my mail so that I can check my mail and give you the details about this transfer +226 78414827
Thanks and have a nice day.
Mr Sule Mohammed

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 41.203.235.152,
Burkina Faso, Onatel

From Sule Mohamed
Return-Path: <sule_mohamed01@voila.fr>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011

PROPOSITION; I discovered an abandant sum of $11.5M(Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heritier. I cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds $11.5M(Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin.It may interest you to note that I have secured from the probate an order of madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent email.Please reply in this my alternative email address only (sule_mohamed02@voila.fr) for confidential reasons.

Regards,
Your;s faithfully,
SULE MOHAMED

C

chokorbot

is this message true?

Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY INHERITTANCE FUNDS OF USD$11.5MILLION FROM ACCOUNT NO : BOA/2637578-2341

I am a business associate and next of kin to late Dr Finn Wolf of Germany who was your client that held the account number (BOA/2637578-2341) with your esteemed bank , and who died in a plane crash.

I discovered the above account details in my late business associate bedroom in Germany and as his next of kin I humbly implore your honored office to transfer these inherittance funds into my nominated receiving bank account details as below :

BANK NAME :....................................................................
BANK ADDRESS :.............................................................
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER :............................................
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME:...................................................
BANK TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER:................................
PRIVATE TELEPHONE N0's :..................................................
PRIVATE ADDRESS :.............................................................
PRIVATE FAX NO:................................................................
E-MAIL ADDRESS:.................................................................
OCCUPATION:..........................................................................
AGE:.........................................................................................

I shall appriciate your prompt attention to this request as I promise to abide by all the rules and regulations guiding your bank on all foreign remittance.

Yours very faithfuly
.......................................................................................................

NB : Please send me an email as well call me on telephone for notification that you have send this application to our foreign remittance manager and bear it in mind that there is no risk in this transaction hence i am here to supply you with the necesary information that will be needed by our bank. Be fast for we dont need to waste time in this transaction.This is our bank direct email address (xxxxxxxxxx) or (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx). Make sure you send in both of the bank email address.

Have a great day and keep in touch.

Sule Mohamed
Nb/Please be fast to send the application to the bank

i need a reply. please contact me trhu my email. [edit: removed]

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 41.203.239.195,
Burkina Faso, Onatel

From Sule Mohamed
Return-Path: <sule_mahamed12@voila.fr>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012
Reply-To: [sule_mohamed12@voila.fr]
Subject: URGENT/ASSISTANT

Dear Friend.

Please accept my apologies if this request does not meet your personal ethics as it is not intended to cause you any embarrassment in what ever form. I got your contact email address from international domain directory and decided to contact you for this transaction that is based on trust and your outstanding. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($11.5m) million to your account. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund is transferred to your account.

If you are interested in this deal, kindly send me your complete information, your full names and address, Your Private telephone and Fax numbers, Your Private email address, Your Age, Your Country, Marital Status, Your Occupation and Your Personal Mobile Number.

Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more information also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned while 60% will be for me.Endeavour to let me know your decision.
Best regards
Mr Sule Mohamed

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 41.203.229.104,
Burkina Faso, Onatel

From Sule Mohamed
Return-Path: <mohamedsule@163.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013
Subject: Please reply to this my private email [mohamedsule12@voila.fr]
Sender: [mohamedsule@163.com]

PROPOSITION; I discovered an abandant sum of $11.5M(Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir. I cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds $11.5M(Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin.It may interest you to note that I have secured from the probate an order of madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries.

These requirements will enable me file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer can be made. I shall be compensating you with $4.6 Million Dollars on final conclusion of this project, while the rest $6.9Million shall be for me. Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for me for investment purposes in your
country.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent email. Reply in my alternative email address (mohamedsule12@voila.fr) for confidential reasons
Regards,
Your;s faithfully,
MR SULE MOHAMED.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.203.225.188,
BURKINA FASO - ONATEL/FasoNet's

Return-Path: mohamedsule1@163.com
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013
Subject: Please reply to this my private email mohamedsule12@voila.fr,

same email text as above post

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 196.28.249.153 - BURKINA FASO - ONATEL/FasoNet's
Return-Path: emahprincess280@yahoo.com

Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013
From: "mohamed_sule13@voila.fr" <mohamed_sule13@voila.fr>
Reply-To: mohamedsule12@voila.fr
Subject: Please reply to this my private email mohamedsule12@voila.fr
To: undisclosed recipients:

same email text as post 14

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 176.34.63.150 - JAPAN, Tokyo - Amazon Data Services Ireland Ltd
Return-Path: mohamedsule11@163.com

Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013
Subject: Please reply to this my private email mohamed_sule13@voila.fr

same email text as post 14

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.203.224.43 - BURKINA FASO - ONATEL
Return-Path: mohamedsule1@163.com

Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013
Subject: Please reply to this my private email sule_mohamed2004@voila.fr

reply to (sule_mohamed2004@voila.fr)

B

bayesian-master

Same as previous emails, but now in 2017 -- The scam must still be yielding a profit.

to:
date: Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 10:12 PM

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent email. Reply in my alternative email address (sulem3759@gmail.com) for confidential reasons
Regards,
Your;s faithfully,
MR SULE MOHAMED.