Mr Wan Hussina, Citi Bank

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited
Return-Path: <www.citi.bank.@ace.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0116.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0116.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.17])
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018
Reply-To: "Mr. Frank Adams" <drfranka819@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1891093758.178769510.1536896197902.JavaMail.root@ace.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Attn Fund Beneficiary, Contact Dr. Frank Adams Immediately!!!

Attention: Fund Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that after an internal investigation was conducted from our Bank, we discovered that you have not received your unclaimed fund, the sum of $2.4million which this Bank informed you earlier. Surprisingly; this morning, we were surprised to receive an email from your country man, Mr.Johnson Edward, he said that you mandated him to pay the fee of $130 needed for the International Payment Certificate (IPC) so we will transfer the fund to him and according to him, he said that you have been hospitalized since last month.

Therefore make sure you contact us with your full info such as,
Your Full name--
Your phone number--
Your designated home address--
To reconfirm with our payment file immediately.

Contact FOREIGN Remittance Office ;
Mr. Frank Adams
Tel;+234-815-177-7500
Email; drfranka819@gmail.com

Note;The reason we have decided to write you is to confirm if indeed you were the one who instructed him to claim your fund on your behalf, he had already sent us all the needed data to use and transfer him the funds once he made the payment, he could have send the fee today but i asked him to hold on until we get to hear from you today,so i wanted you to respond immediately so i will know the true state of things, if you fail to respond today, I will assume that he is right and you are the one who sent him.

You are required to make the administrative payment of $130 for the International Payment Certificate (IPC) through western union or money gram though our issuing officer at the bank. Below is the information to use and send the $130 immediately through western union if you receive this mail today or we will proceed to have Mr. Johnson pay the fee and start sending the fund to him asap.

Waiting to receive the payment information as once you send it today so that we can transfer your fund without hitch. I need your urgent response.

Best wishes,
Mr. Wan Hussina (Group Chief Information & Foreign Operations Officer)
CITI BANK GROUP PLC.