Mrs Angelina Prentice

Discussion in 'Dying persons' started by Naruto, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <asahi-moka@spice.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from mbkd0325.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0325.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.26])
    Date: Fri, 25 May 2018
    Reply-To: Law Firm <lkwasipartners@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <1120517641.25991116.1527205794065.JavaMail.root@spice.ocn.ne.jp>

Gift for you (my last Will Testament Notice)

How do you do? I am Angelina Prentice. I am messaging you from my place here at PEACE HOUSE HOSPICE INOKUCHI, NAKAI-MACHI, ASHIGARAKAMI-GUN, KANAGAWA JAPAN, where I have been since I was diagnosed of Parkinson Disease November of last year. I have stage five Parkinson Disease {PD} and my family who brought me here has abandoned me because I am of no use to them at this stage.

Over the past decade, I have own and managed poultry farm and animal processing business when I was healthy. At some point my business grossed over $40 million before I was forced to leave due to my health.

I want to donate the money that is left in my business account to you because I want you to assist other people in need. The balance on the account is $12.200.000.00 twelve million two hundred thousand dollars and I want you to get the money.

My only wish is that you donate any amount of money to this hospice home immediately you receive the money. I have make paperwork and every necessary thing that will be needed to claim the money from my bank and my attorney - Ronald Carr, is the person in charge who will assist you through the process.

Please contact him kwasi.esq gmail. I trust him to help you in making the claim and I am sure that he is the best person to trust. Please give him your trust because he is very capable. All your messages will be to him because I am not going to make it and I want to stop suffering. I want to be discontinue on life support after sending you this message. I hope that my wishes will be accomplished through you. I pray the Lord guide you.

Sincerely and truly yours
    Angelina
    Kanagawa Japan
    CEO prentice cooperation