Mrs. Biyu Fung Chi, from China

Discussion in 'Dying persons' started by The Doctor, Aug 17, 2015.

1. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.138.98.220, [​IMG] Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou, Pool Adsl Ouaga Centre Onatel
    From "Mrs. Biyu Fung Chi"
    Return-Path: <mrs.biyufungchi@gmail.com>
    Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015
    Subject: I am Mrs. Biyu Fung Chi.

Dearest One,

Please I am writing this massage to you with a weight sorrow in my heart of which I know that is only you that can help me in this situation that I am now. Has a respected and human fearing person that you are.

I am so sorry to intrude into your privacy, I know you will be worried to know how are manage to know your email address, I saw your profile in the internet when I am looking for a reliable and trust worth person that I will hand over my fund to, of which I did not want you to say no, because I have prayed over it and see that is you that can help me.

I am Mrs. Biyu Fung Chi. And I have been suffering from breast cancer disease and the doctor told me that I have a few days to leave. I am from (Lhasa) China but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago, as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that I am about to end the race like this without any family members and no child, I decided to let you know that I have 2 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which I instructed the bank to give to St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso. But my mind is not at rest because I am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have 5.5Million US Dollars at Bank of Africa here in Burkina Faso and I instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after I have gone, that they should release the fund to him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest. I shall give you the email address for the bank if I received your positive reply from you through this my Private Email address. mrs.biyufungchi@gmail.com

PLEASE REPLY ME AGAIN WITH THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS
    BELOW FOR MY CONFIRMATION:
    1. Full Name:
    2.Your age:
    3. Sex:
    4. Nationality:
    5. Country of Residence:
    6. Telephone Number:
    7.Your marital status;
    8. Your occupation;
    9. Sand to me your picture;
    10. You have to assured me that you will act has I have instructed you if the fund get to your account.

Yours fairly friend,
    Madam Mrs. Biyu Fung Chi.

2. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

Her name is too long to be a Chinese name. Still.....Burkina Faso. I suppose we cannot expect anything better. :rolleyes:

3. Spidey

Spidey Ninja

From: 41.138.101.37, [​IMG] Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou, Pool Adsl Ouaga Centre Onatel
    From "Mrs. Biyu Fung Chi"
    Return-Path: <mrs.biyufungchi@gmail.com>
    Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2015
    Message-ID: <20151008091122.Horde.6DMYXoVRsIHca-cl5476RHd@mail.sapo.pt>

Dearest One,

Please I am writing this massage to you with a weight sorrow in my heart of which I know that is only you that can help me in this situation that I am now. Has a respected and human fearing person that you are.

I am so sorry to intrude into your privacy, I know you will be worried to know how are manage to know your email address, I saw your profile in the internet when I am looking for a reliable and trust worth person that I will hand over my fund to, of which I did not want you to say no, because I have prayed over it and see that is you that can help me.

I am Mrs. Biyu Fung Chi. And I have been suffering from breast cancer disease and the doctor told me that I have a few days to leave. I am from (Lhasa) China but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago, as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that I am about to end the race like this without any family members and no child, I decided to let you know that I have 2 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which I instructed the bank to give to St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso. But my mind is not at rest because I am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have 5.5Million US Dollars at Bank of Africa here in Burkina Faso and I instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after I have gone, that they should release the fund to him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest. I shall give you the email address for the bank if I received your positive reply from you through this my Private Email address. mrs.biyufungchi@gmail.com

1. Full Name:
    2.Your age:
    3. Sex:
    4. Nationality:
    5. Country of Residence:
    6. Telephone Number:
    7.Your marital status;
    8. Your occupation;
    9. Sand to me your picture;
    10. You have to assured me that you will act has I have instructed you if the fund get to your account.

Yours fairly friend,
    Madam Mrs. Biyu Fung Chi.

4. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: <mrs.biyufungchi02@gmail.com>
    Date: Mon, 15 May 2017
    From: "Mrs. Biyu Fung Chi." <mrs.biyufungchi02@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: "Mrs. Biyu Fung Chi." <mrs.biyufungchi02@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <314409438.382250.1494828569909@mail.yahoo.com>

Dearest Beloved.

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal search and I instructed the doctor here in this hospital to help me email you and i believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die.

I am Mrs. Biyu Fung Chi, I am 66 years old, From China, and I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond 3 month; this is because the cancer has reached a critical stage.

I was married to late Dr Chi Thai, gold & diamond exportation in Burkina Faso, West Africa, where we live all our Lives for Thirty-two years before he died in the year2004. But is quite unfortunately, He died after a Cardiac Arteries Operation that lasted only for four days.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I deposited all the sum of $5.5million dollars with a Bank in Ouagadougou- Burkina Faso, where we spend our life together in Burkina Faso.

Presently, this money is still in their custody, and the management just wrote me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I cannot come over as a result of my illness, or they get it confiscated.

Presently, I’m with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment, I have since lost my ability to do anything myself and my doctors have told me that I have only 3 month to live.

Now that I am about to end the race like this without any family members and no child, It is my last wish to see that this money is invested, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest.

I want your good humanitarian, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around. I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I hope you will help see my last wishes come true.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds, and the documents concerning the deposit. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hope to hear from you soonest. I am waiting your response.through this my Private Email address. mrs.biyufungchi02@gmail.com

1.Full Name:
    2.Your age:
    3.Sex:
    4.Nationality:
    5.Country of Residence:
    6.Telephone Number:
    7.Your marital status;
    8.Your occupation;
    9.Sand to me your picture;
    10.You have to assured me that you will act has I have instructed you if the fund get to your account.

Yours Sick Sister in Christ,
    Mrs. Biyu Fung Chi.

5. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

About the same format.

Return-Path: <mrs.biyufungchi11@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: "Mrs. Biyu Fung Chi" <mrs.biyufungchi11@gmail.com>

6. Marie

Marie Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <mrs.biyufungchi02@gmail.com>
    Received: from mail-wm0-f68.google.com (mpq409.aol.consmr.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [74.125.82.68])
    Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018
    Subject: Contact the bank to proceed

My dear

I thank you for your kind respond, regards to your message, you don't need to make things to be complicate for us, you know my situation here and all you need is to follow my instruction to make sure everything will work successfully.

I have already informed the bank about you as my foreign partner all you need is to copy the draft message below and send to the bank email addresses as to enable them to proceed...
    adbbf@mail.com
    adbbfa@africamail.com
    adb-bf11@accountant.com
    www.adbbfa@africamail.com

Attention: African Development Bank (ADB).
    Director INTERNET banking,
    AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK BURKINA FASO (ADB)
    P.O Box 46175,
    NORTH WEST ZONE ANNEX,
    01 OUAGA BURKINA FASO
    (226) 74312548
    (+226) 204771 09
    adbbf@mail.com
    adbbfa@africamail.com
    adb-bf11@accountant.com
    Ref. : Mr. FRANK OUDREOGO

please don't forget to notify me immediately you contact the bank so that I will know the next step to follow and I thank you for your personal information you sent to me. Remember I have already informed the bank about you and you as my foreign partner you have to contact the bank immediately without more delay. mrs.biyufungchi02@gmail.com

This is what you will write to the bank
    AN APPLICATION FOR FUNDS RELEASE
    I'm -------------- from-------------- Humbly hereby putting claim over total funds of US$5.5 millions deposited to your bank by late Dr Chi Thai from China. Mrs. Biyu Fung Chi is the legal next of kin to inherit the funds and she痴 the wife of your deceased customer and I was appointed in proxy to act on her behalf over the transaction due to her present health condition in the hospital.
    kindly acknowledge the receipt of this email.

i will like you to take in consideration the below stated details to proceed for the transaction.

Below the deceased account details :
    Dr. Chi Thai
    AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB).
    Account Number: 2183001412
    Bank swift code: NWBKGB2L
    Amount: US$5.5 millions,

Beneficiary: Mrs Biyu Fung Chi
    I am waiting for your kind respond regard this transfer
    Yours faithfully,

7. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: mrs.biyufungchi02@gmail.com
    Received: from mail-it0-f66.google.com (mpq404.aol.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [209.85.214.66])
    Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018
    Subject: Questionnaire

My dear
    I am in contact with the bank with the anwers to all the questions and happy that everything is working successfully, below is what the bank required before the transaction.
    mrallenibrahim236@gmail.com
    mrallenibrahim240@gmail.com
    mrallenibrahimabankerinadbbank@gmail.com

As soon as I receive a get a contact of a lawyer that will assist us I will update you
    1. A power of Attorney Permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf; Note This Power of Attorney must be endorse by a Burkinabe resident lawyer.
    2. Death certificate of the late Dr. Chi Thai, husband deceased, confirming his death.
    3. A statement of Copy of account issued to Late Dr Chi Thai by our bank.
    4. An Affidavit of support from the Burkina Faso high court with her signature in it.
    5. The name of your bank and your account where your want this fund to be transfer.

Note the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.
    adb-bf@accountant.com
    adb-bf11@accountant.com,

Mrs Biyu
    mrs.biyufungchi02@gmail.com

8. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: mrs.biyufungchi02@gmail.com
    Received: from mail-io0-f193.google.com (mpq406.aol.prodcr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [209.85.223.193])
    Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018
    Subject: Contact them for the remaining documents

My dear

How are you today and your family ? I thank you for all your efforts to see that this proposal to help the charity and the poor will be successfully, and your promised to try all your possible best to see that nothing will stop this good proposal, God will bless you, I also receive email from the bank, regards the required documents before the transfer : adb-bf@accountant.com, adb-bf11@accountant.com I am very happy that everything is working successfully that soon the fund will be transfer in your account in your country, regards to those documents the bank required from us before the transfer, as I already informed you in my previous mail that I have some of my late Husband's documents the Last statement of account of my late husband and his death certificate which I will attached to you.

Please you have to keep it confidential for a security reason. I have the step (2) of the document the bank request the death certificate of my late husband, and the step (3)the statement of account of my late husband, which I will attached to you.

And the only two documents we need now is the power of attorney which is the step (1) The power of attorney is the documents that will enable you to claim the fund and changing of the ownership of the fund in your name, and the power of attorney must be endorse by a Burkina-be resident lawyer as the bank instructed, (4) Affidavit of support and must be also endorsed by a Burkinabe resident lawyer, and now I have got the contact of the lawyer that will assist us to issue those documents through the help of the bank manager, please I will advice you to contact the lawyer immediately, so that he will help us to secure those required documents from the bank before the transfer.

This is the contact of the lawyer Barrister Edmond Coast barredmondchambers@outlook.com

I have already informed the lawyer about you as my foreign partner that want to assist me to secure my late husband fund for a good purpose, I believe he will help us to secure those two remaining documents, which is the only thing that bank need from us before the transfer.

I am waiting for your urgent respond and a good news that you have contact the lawyer so that he will help us to issue those required documents, you don't need to delay I want everything to happen fast.

Your faithful Sister
    Mrs Biyu